Obama and lobbyists

"They all lie" seems to be your defense. I can understand why it is that you really don't expect too much from Obama.
Lie is what a child with a stolen cookie does. In politics that is something else. I deal in reality so yes, my expectation of all Pols in America is low, lower than low these days.

In politics No, No, No, Well maybe, Maybe, If we have to, Okay but, Done, sign it is the way.

"They all lie" seems to be your defense. I can understand why it is that you really don't expect too much from Obama.
Lie is what a child with a stolen cookie does. In politics that is something else. I deal in reality so yes, my expectation of all Pols in America is low, lower than low these days.

In politics No, No, No, Well maybe, Maybe, If we have to, Okay but, Done, sign it is the way.

I had to look up the definition of the word 'lie': "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive". I couldn't find any mention of cookies, sorry :lol:

I had to look up the definition of the word 'lie': "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive". I couldn't find any mention of cookies, sorry :lol:
I see a problem right there, in the very definition, how about you?

I see a problem right there, in the very definition, how about you?

Stolen cookies aren't mentioned but I'm sure Webster will get around to correcting that oversight.

If however you'd like to attribute a different term to describe deceitful political promises please do.

Forum List

Back