Obama and his mad Love with Eugenics and Euthanasia?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Under the guise of "Science" Obama has surrounded himself with the philosohpical descendants of Josef Mengele.

Obama selected these advisers precisely because of their approach to population and humanity so even if one day they find themselves under the bus with Rev. Wright ("that's not the Ezekiel Emanuel I knew in Chicago") the problem still lies in the sick, twisted mind of the guy at 1600.

Notice he specifically exempted these key ExtraConstitutional advisers from any hearing or confirmation and made them direct personal advisers.

Obama intends to "perfect" his vision of the American Union by eliminating undesirables.

Don't take my word for it, listen to the people Obama listens to.

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society...

"Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control..."

Obama's "Science" Czar (obviously, Eugenics is Obama's favorite Science) John Holdren

"Strict youngest-first allocation directs scarce resources predominantly to infants. This approach seems incorrect. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life...

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."

--Obama health-care policy adviser and Final Solution Implementor Ezekiel Emanuel

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society...

"Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control..."

Obama's "Science" Czar (obviously, Eugenics is Obama's favorite Science) John Holdren

And of course, it is they who, according to their ideology, decide when that point is and who is the greatest part of the problem, I am sure. How anyone can fail to be concerned and appalled is beyond me.

And this was moved to the conspiracy theory section why? Obama has appointed positions of great power - most of his czars - people who are on the public record as being in favor of euthanasia and worse.

Forum List

Back