“Please Don’t Call It Fake News!”

here, getting through the thread, here you are more anti trump rhetoric and you claim not to be. Name a fking lie. go ahead name one! I've asked for eighteen months and none so far. and you claim 7 times a day, embellish much?
"anti trump rhetoric"
Are you 14 as well? Holy fucking shit, you retarded goober!
"omg, he said something negative about trump. Lets put him in a group with a bunch of deranged bedwetters!"
Well thats easy lol
When trump said he passed the biggest tax cut in history. Reagans was almost 3% of GDP. Trumps is a tad over 1%
While they could have been the biggest in history, they werent. Because of democrats, basically.
What about the time he said he attracted this large number of people to a rally when it was like 25K more than what the venue could hold?
A lot of his "lies" are just ignorance. I will give you that. But ignorant people shouldnt talk about shit they know nothing about. It makes them look stupid.
Much like it does when someone says our peaches-in-chief doesnt lie.
so you can't give me a lie. I didn't think you could.

As for your references here, Number 1, you have no idea what his tax cuts will end up being, so to say he's lying is stupid. As for the number of people standing in front of him at a venue, does the number really matter to you? it's a reference.

A lie is someone saying they did something and didn't actually do it, taking credit where credit isn't due. So, again, your reference to a 14 year old perhaps is you who is at that 14 year old age and are just looking for play pals or something. Again, it's your ignorance not knowing what an actual lie is.
A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? :lol:
You have a point about the tax cut one. However, estimates being at least 66% off? Thats fucking huge.
BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? Either way he is an asshole.
I called him 14 because he acts like a fucking 14 year old.
Pedo accusations? Are you fucking joking? Go fuck yourself faggot
A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? that's actually called an exaggeration. Not a lie, no one knows the number. what something looks like to you may not be what something looks like to someone else. that's just plain stupid and childish. I guess why you'd reference a 14 year old as I said.

BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? why does it matter soooo much to you how big any of it is? Again, pure childish on your part. Me I just go, there goes trump, exaggerating again, it's who he is. He's always been that way if you ever watched the apprentice. He talks big for a reason, and I and tens of millions of others get it. you spend your time worrying over counts. so childish. Sounds like something a 14 year old does.

Question for you, when the clock is thirteen minutes before noon, and someone asks you what time is it, do you say thirteen minutes to 12 or Quarter to twelve? Cause according to you, the guy stating quarter to 12 is a liar.
He doesn't even exaggerate that much...generally speaking the things he says that the left objects the most to always turn out to be true.

He is boastful. He boasts. That's what drives them insane. How dare he take credit for being right. How dare he remind people of the times he's right or did a good thing...

Maybe if the left wasn't constantly trying to alter the record, he would do it less..who knows.
yep, but he exaggerates though. I exaggerate. You exaggerate. doesn't mean lie.

As usual - your diatribe is too long and contains too much subject matter.
Let's boil it down and set the record straight shall we, because Sulzberger is entirely CORRECT!

"I told the president directly that I thought that his language was not just divisive but increasingly dangerous," Sulzberger said in a statement released by the Times about the July 20 meeting at the White House. "I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence."

"I repeatedly stressed that this is particularly true abroad, where the president’s rhetoric is being used by some regimes to justify sweeping crackdowns on journalists," Sulzberger continued. "I warned that it was putting lives at risk, that it was undermining the democratic ideals of our nation, and that it was eroding one of our country’s greatest exports: a commitment to free speech and a free press."​

NYT publisher disputes Trump's retelling of off-the-record conversation

So in essence what you're supporting is a MSM that lie's to create division and if anyone points this out they're a bigot, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, white supremacist, etc...

Got it! Expect a continuation of the current fight for truth and real freedom...

bg073018dAPR20180730124518.jpg

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

What does this have to do with ‘fake news’???

Coming right up.......

Anything inconvenient for the right is "fake news".

Same for the left. The proof is all over this forum.

Well, I don't speak to many people on the left, the only time I see people on the left doing it, is when they're mocking the right for using it all the time.

That doesn't mean there aren't people on the left who use it, and it doesn't mean they don't have their own tactics.

But blaming the left for doing something ridiculous that the right do, doesn't stop those on the right who do it from being completely ridiculous.

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

Coming right up.......

Anything inconvenient for the right is "fake news".

Same for the left. The proof is all over this forum.

Well, I don't speak to many people on the left, the only time I see people on the left doing it, is when they're mocking the right for using it all the time.

That doesn't mean there aren't people on the left who use it, and it doesn't mean they don't have their own tactics.

But blaming the left for doing something ridiculous that the right do, doesn't stop those on the right who do it from being completely ridiculous.

When the right do it, they are using the term to describe people who are actually LYING.

When the left does it, they are trying to discredit people who tell the truth.

Coming right up.......
It is easier to spell than propaganda.

What's fake about it?

Glad you asked:

5 . The Left’s attempt to use science against the Right is an exemplary place to show ‘fake news.’

“What started as a march is turning into a movement. This year’s March for Science will involve rallies on 14 April in more than 200 cities, as a sequel to last year’s inaugural march in protest of president Donald Trump and his administration’s anti-science rhetoric. This time around, the day of protest aims to be more than just crowds of people wielding witty signs – though those will likely still be in high supply.” What to expect from this Saturday’s March for Science

6. “Marching To Protest Trump's War On Science …the indictment of the Trump administration for its crimes against science… So, again this year, the March for Science becomes necessary. Necessary because science matters. Necessary because we rely on science to separate myth from fact. And necessary because the restoration of science’s proper role in government will require political resistance.”
Marching To Protest Trump's War On Science

It’s a movement, alright….a fake science movement against the Right.

Now….how will the news media handle it?

Next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ‘fake news’ outlets handled the pretend march of scientists the same way they handle every left-wing eruption: with glowing approval and suspension of any doubt.

7. “Marches also took place in hundreds of other cities around the world, according to organizers.” Bill Nye Joins March for Science Amid Threat of Trump Budget Cuts

“Besides the Washington march, organizers said more than 600 "satellite" marches were taking place globally in a protest timed to coincide with Earth Day.” March for Science: Crowds join global Earth Day protests - CNN

8. “Why scientists are marching on Washington and more than 600 other cities” Why scientists are marching on Washington and more than 600 other cities

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Sooo.....every Leftist media outlet....(is that redundant?)......exclaims about '600 cities' with these marches......world-wide, no less.....but:

“There is no list of cities where the protests occurred….just reports…based on the word of organizers….It’s a scam actively aided by ‘objective journalists’ because they support the causes and do not verify the claims; waiting until an event actually occurs to see if it lives up to the hype …could damage the cause….”
“Outrage, Inc.: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood,” p. 67
By Derek Hunter

10. And the fake news 'fact checkers' produce stuff like this: they 'fact check' the word 'amazing'.....

"In the second quarter of this year, the United States economy grew at the amazing rate of 4.1 percent."
Trump is correct about the 4.1 percent growth rate for gross domestic product in the second quarter of 2018. (It’s worth noting that this number could fall, or rise, based on subsequent revisions by government statisticians.)

This is a strong showing in the context of recent history, and the highest since the third quarter of 2014. But most economists would not use the word "amazing" to describe it."
Fact-checking Donald Trump's points about the economy

Voila, ‘Fake News”

Cool story bro. Generic statement to prove confirmation bias. Hard hitting stuff. Really blowing me away here so far...

Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

I believe the illegitimate Orange Virus is an ass. His comments and personal vendetta against the press were his choice. Just as being a weak, loudmouthed prick is also his choice.

It sounds to me like the publisher just doesn't want his people put in danger by violent, unhinged reactionary extreme righteys like yourself. I can't blame him for wanting a safe working environment.

Yawn. Yet the extremist right misrepresents, fabricates and lies too. It's almost as if they use the exact same playbook! More nothing burger stuff here...

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’

I actually read the full Reason article rather than cherry-pick certain data from their polls. The conclusion from the author was that "that both sides have blind spots when data-based evidence contradicts their political preferences." Wow. So it appears different people believe different things! You certainly are on a roll when it comes to pointing out the obvious! What a revelation!

If the posts you seem to hate weren't true, you'd be able to reveal same.

I reveal you're a partisan hack. No more, no less. I don't hate hackery, I just know that nothing you write here can ever be objective due to your preconceived bias.

Nailed you, huh?

Only in your own delusional head. :itsok:

bg080118dAPR20180730124507.jpg

Cool story bro. Generic statement to prove confirmation bias. Hard hitting stuff. Really blowing me away here so far...

Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

I believe the illegitimate Orange Virus is an ass. His comments and personal vendetta against the press were his choice. Just as being a weak, loudmouthed prick is also his choice.

It sounds to me like the publisher just doesn't want his people put in danger by violent, unhinged reactionary extreme righteys like yourself. I can't blame him for wanting a safe working environment.

Yawn. Yet the extremist right misrepresents, fabricates and lies too. It's almost as if they use the exact same playbook! More nothing burger stuff here...

I actually read the full Reason article rather than cherry-pick certain data from their polls. The conclusion from the author was that "that both sides have blind spots when data-based evidence contradicts their political preferences." Wow. So it appears different people believe different things! You certainly are on a roll when it comes to pointing out the obvious! What a revelation!

I reveal you're a partisan hack. No more, no less. I don't hate hackery, I just know that nothing you write here can ever be objective due to your preconceived bias.

Nailed you, huh?

Gee. A cartoon. You're a superstar. Thanks!

Nailed you, huh?

Gee....you're a dunce.....no thanks necessary.

Nailed you, huh?

And you're a toxic partisan shill with no manners. Guess we're even.

Nailed you, huh?

And you're a toxic partisan shill with no manners. Guess we're even.

Still sulking because I put you in your place via Trump's achievements???

Excellent.

Glad you asked:

5 . The Left’s attempt to use science against the Right is an exemplary place to show ‘fake news.’

“What started as a march is turning into a movement. This year’s March for Science will involve rallies on 14 April in more than 200 cities, as a sequel to last year’s inaugural march in protest of president Donald Trump and his administration’s anti-science rhetoric. This time around, the day of protest aims to be more than just crowds of people wielding witty signs – though those will likely still be in high supply.” What to expect from this Saturday’s March for Science

6. “Marching To Protest Trump's War On Science …the indictment of the Trump administration for its crimes against science… So, again this year, the March for Science becomes necessary. Necessary because science matters. Necessary because we rely on science to separate myth from fact. And necessary because the restoration of science’s proper role in government will require political resistance.”

Next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ‘fake news’ outlets handled the pretend march of scientists the same way they handle every left-wing eruption: with glowing approval and suspension of any doubt.

7. “Marches also took place in hundreds of other cities around the world, according to organizers.” Bill Nye Joins March for Science Amid Threat of Trump Budget Cuts

“Besides the Washington march, organizers said more than 600 "satellite" marches were taking place globally in a protest timed to coincide with Earth Day.” March for Science: Crowds join global Earth Day protests - CNN

8. “Why scientists are marching on Washington and more than 600 other cities” Why scientists are marching on Washington and more than 600 other cities

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Sooo.....every Leftist media outlet....(is that redundant?)......exclaims about '600 cities' with these marches......world-wide, no less.....but:

“There is no list of cities where the protests occurred….just reports…based on the word of organizers….It’s a scam actively aided by ‘objective journalists’ because they support the causes and do not verify the claims; waiting until an event actually occurs to see if it lives up to the hype …could damage the cause….”
“Outrage, Inc.: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood,” p. 67
By Derek Hunter

10. And the fake news 'fact checkers' produce stuff like this: they 'fact check' the word 'amazing'.....

"In the second quarter of this year, the United States economy grew at the amazing rate of 4.1 percent."
Trump is correct about the 4.1 percent growth rate for gross domestic product in the second quarter of 2018. (It’s worth noting that this number could fall, or rise, based on subsequent revisions by government statisticians.)

This is a strong showing in the context of recent history, and the highest since the third quarter of 2014. But most economists would not use the word "amazing" to describe it."

Voila, ‘Fake News”
I'm having a problem figuring out what you're claiming is fake?

If it's a "fake science movement against the right", then your claim is total horseshit. If the right believed in man-made global warming, then you'd have a case. But it doesn't and you don't.
Conclusion: No fake there!

If you're claiming there were no lists of rally's, you're also full of shit.

Here's the lists you claim are fake...

In the US in 2018...

Worldwide in 2018...

If you're claiming there were no rally's, you're also full of shit.

Here's the rally in New York...

https://postimages.org/app

In addition, Trump stacked his Cabinet full of science haters. It's common knowledge the majority on the right do not believe in scientific findings.

The only thing fake about this, is your outrage!

I'm not even going to deal with your "amazing" bullshit, psycho!

Glad you asked:

Next.

By Derek Hunter

Voila, ‘Fake News”
I'm having a problem figuring out what you're claiming is fake?

If it's a "fake science movement against the right", then your claim is total horseshit. If the right believed in man-made global warming, then you'd have a case. But it doesn't and you don't.
Conclusion: No fake there!

If you're claiming there were no lists of rally's, you're also full of shit.

Here's the lists you claim are fake...

In the US in 2018...

Worldwide in 2018...

If you're claiming there were no rally's, you're also full of shit.

Here's the rally in New York...

In addition, Trump stacked his Cabinet full of science haters. It's common knowledge the majority on the right do not believe in scientific findings.

The only thing fake about this, is your outrage!

I'm not even going to deal with your "amazing" bullshit, psycho!

None show any more than acceptance of the 'reports' by organizer.....Leftists.

Hence....'Fake News."

Those regimes are cracking down on jouranalists because they are left wing totalitarians....Trump has nothing to do with that. You guys love the left wing assholes in Cuba, Venezuela and Russia....before hilary lost..... now all of a sudden you care about them murdering and arresting journalists? And that crap hole country....Mexico, where all those people are running away from, I don't see you complaining about the drug cartels with their government allies murdering journalists down there...

"Left wing totalitarians"? :icon_rolleyes:
Sorry - Strong-arms like Putin, Erdogan, Assad and Duterte are RW Totalitarians imitating TRUMP with the "fake news" dog whistle that sends dogs like you running every time.
Trump wishes he were one but thanks to the legislative, and judicial branch along with the FREE PRESS - He won't get away with it.
Opinion | Nina Khrushcheva: Trump's totalitarian play-acting is about pomp, not policy
There is no such thing as a left wing totalitarian, but thanks for letting your ignorance pridefully shine through!
Sharyl Attkisson Explains the Origins of the 2016 'Fake News' Narrative in TedX Talk

blame google for the fake news shit - them and the clintons.

Here Are Just a Few Of the Fake News Stories About Donald Trump:

1. He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

2. CNN reported that Nancy Sinatra was "not happy" Trump's first inaugural dance to her dad's "My Way." Even the very liberal Democrat Nancy was stunned by this fake news and posted this reaction, "Why do you lie, CNN?"

3. The New York Times and others reported that on Inauguration Day, Trump's team scrubbed climate change and references to LGBT from the White House website. Actually, there was a broadcasted plan to shift the Obama website to a different site and that the Trump team would use a skeleton site for the first few days.

4. The Washington Post hit Trump for giving a speech in front of the "sacrosanct" CIA Memorial Wall. It didn't mention that Obama had done the same thing.

5. CBS, reporting on the same event, said that the applause for Trump came from the first three rows of guests, stacked with Trump campaign and White House aides. In an embarrassing pushback, Spicer at a subsequent press briefing said there were no aides in the first four rows, that they were standing in the back.

6. A Time reporter tweeted that Trump removed the Martin Luther King Jr. bust from Oval office. The reporter soon corrected the tweet.

7. Several outlets reported that Team Trump issued a "gag order" on the EPA and other agencies. In fact, the memo asking them to refrain from tweeting and issuing news releases is standard operating procedure between administrations.

8. The AP reported that Donald Trump's voter fraud expert was registered to vote in three states. He was registered in only one.

9. Many media outlets described the president's immigration orders as a "Muslim ban."It targeted anybody from seven nations, including Christians, not just Muslims.

10. The New York Times reported that Trump's staff bumbles around in the dark in the Cabinet room because they can't find the light switch.
: Does the Media Really Run Fake News About Donald Trump? Yes, Take a Look: | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Those regimes are cracking down on jouranalists because they are left wing totalitarians....Trump has nothing to do with that. You guys love the left wing assholes in Cuba, Venezuela and Russia....before hilary lost..... now all of a sudden you care about them murdering and arresting journalists? And that crap hole country....Mexico, where all those people are running away from, I don't see you complaining about the drug cartels with their government allies murdering journalists down there...

Sorry - Strong-arms like Putin, Erdogan, Assad and Duterte are RW Totalitarians imitating TRUMP with the "fake news" dog whistle that sends dogs like you running every time.
Trump wishes he were one but thanks to the legislative, and judicial branch along with the FREE PRESS - He won't get away with it.
Opinion | Nina Khrushcheva: Trump's totalitarian play-acting is about pomp, not policy
There is no such thing as a left wing totalitarian, but thanks for letting your ignorance pridefully shine through!
Sharyl Attkisson Explains the Origins of the 2016 'Fake News' Narrative in TedX Talk

of course dr love is just gonna do the "haha that's fake" shit. when you sell fake shit you have to discredit anyone who is telling you it's fake. people like dr love will tell you're wrong. they'll laugh at the things you say and do and information you provide. but they will NEVER EVER be able to refute the facts. which i suppose is why they get lazy and just call them facts.

dr love - you got more cred than attkisson, lets see it. do your homework and come up with a better, more accurate conclusion, if it's there.

of course dr love is just gonna do the "haha that's fake" shit. when you sell fake shit you have to discredit anyone who is telling you it's fake. people like dr love will tell you're wrong. they'll laugh at the things you say and do and information you provide. but they will NEVER EVER be able to refute the facts. which i suppose is why they get lazy and just call them facts.

dr love - you got more cred than attkisson, lets see it. do your homework and come up with a better, more accurate conclusion, if it's there.

She's a Sinclair Stooge - Pass :wink:

Forum List

Back