Obama and His Birth Certificate

All of this could be solved if Obama would just show his original birthcertificate. You know, the one with his parents name on it? The one with his size and weight at birth? The one with the hospital's name on it?

Instead of saying everyone that wants to see his original birth certificate is an idiot...why don't you call for Obama to show it and thus prove you point? Could it be that you KNOW he isn't a natural born citizen and you don't care?

This question could be solved so easily yet Obama has refused. Doesn't that make you want to question "why?"

All of this could be solved if Obama would just show his original birthcertificate. You know, the one with his parents name on it? The one with his size and weight at birth? The one with the hospital's name on it?

Instead of saying everyone that wants to see his original birth certificate is an idiot...why don't you call for Obama to show it and thus prove you point? Could it be that you KNOW he isn't a natural born citizen and you don't care?

This question could be solved so easily yet Obama has refused. Doesn't that make you want to question "why?"

People are brainwashed into believing whatever they're told and to call those that disagree 'idiots' or 'unpatriotic americans'. The politicians must be proud.

the guy who runs snopes?

do you really think people trash their reputations that easily? And if you look, he's debunked smears against the right, too.

But the things said about the right aren't quite as creative.

You guys really need to stop. Y'all sound nuts. And, frankly, I think people should stop even encouraging you by trying to educate you.

Snopes also backs up thir explanations with sources.
The big question is: If Obama really was not qualified to be President because of this birth certificate nonsense, then don't you think McCain and his campaign would have jumped all over it for a guaranteed win instead of spending milllions on making tenuous connections between Obama and Ayers, et al? It's all bullshit perpetuated by gullible people who are still sore over Obama's election victory.

Last edited:

:lol: how do you even know that's available? I recently had to go obtain my birth certificate and none of that information was on my certificate of live birth. I don't have my original birth certificate but I can promise you I was born in the U.S.

Obama has provided the certificate generated by the State of Hawaii. The state of Hawaii has stated it's an authentic document. The governor of the state of Hawaii has certified that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii. what more do you people want?

Snopes also backs up thir explanations with sources.
The big question is: If Obama really was not qualified to be President because of this birth certificate nonsense, then don't you think McCain and his campaign would have jumped all over it for a guaranteed win instead of spending milllions on making tenuous connections between Obama and Ayers, et al? It's all bullshit perpetuated by gullible people who are still sore over Obama's election victory.

Snopes has been backing up their political posts with questionable sources. Just do a google search. They used to be a great non-biased site until they started commenting on political issues.

No, McCain would have done nothing. He wasn't born on US soil either and there's no way he would question his citizenship. That would create a tremendous backlash from the African-American community.

I'm not saying the Birth Certificate issue would have made him constitutionally ineligible like Clinton supporters did. I'm just saying that there is enough evidence to put the authenticity of his birth certificate in question. Obviously we'll never see anything on this because the 'powers that be' are too powerful and they have gullible people like yourself who prefer to believe everything Obama spoon-feeds you.

Thousands of people are jumping aboard a petition that demands documentation of President-elect Barack Obama's eligibility to hold the highest office in the U.S., not just assurances from party officials.

Within 24 hours of its launch, more than 28,500 petitioners had joined the effort coordinated by WND founder and editor Joseph Farah. Read the latest now on WND.com.

Google it...

Sign the petition

Google it.

Thousands of people are jumping aboard a petition that demands documentation of President-elect Barack Obama's eligibility to hold the highest office in the U.S., not just assurances from party officials.

Within 24 hours of its launch, more than 28,500 petitioners had joined the effort coordinated by WND founder and editor Joseph Farah. Read the latest now on WND.com.

Google it...

Sign the petition

Google it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: my god that's pathetic

yes, by all means sign that petition...ignore the fact that the Republican governor of Hawaii, who had no reason to attest to the authenticity of the birth certificate, said it was authentic. Ignore the fact that Congress unanimously voted that both McCain and Obama were eligible to be President. Ignore the fact that Obama has supplied the certificate from the state of Hawaii to various news organizations.

Sign that petition. jump on the bandwagon with your fellow idiots.

I think what's so funny is that ya'll don't understand that even IF Obama were born in Kenya, which he wasn't, he'd STILL be considered eligible to be President by virtue of the fact that his MOTHER was a U.S. citizen.

come on people, enouigh with this bullshit
the state of Hawaii issued him a birth certificate
let it go

Google it...

Sign the petition

Google it.
A lot of morons read WorldNetDaily never knowing that it actually makes them stupider.

Hmm... the Supremes were supposed to take this up today. No news was released about it.

Do you think if they find Obama's birth certificate to be INVALID that he will have to step down and Hillary will take over?

Hmm... the Supremes were supposed to take this up today. No news was released about it.

Do you think if they find Obama's birth certificate to be INVALID that he will have to step down and Hillary will take over?
well, as i have maintained, he has a valid birth certificate from the state of HI, but just for the debate as to what would happen should some future candidate be in that position, the EC hasnt voted yet, so he technically isnt the president elect until they do
then it would be up to the electors who would be the next POTUS

WorldNetDaily - wasn't that the rag that claimed to have found a McDonald's on Mars? Oh, no that was Weekly World News. WorldNetDaily published an article claiming that drinking soy milk makes you gay. Yeah, real credibility there. What a waste of bandwidth.

I hope when all of these cases have been thrown out (and many have already) that the idiots that wasted resources and time by filing them will be sanctioned for filing frivolous lawsuits.

wow...I wonder why a REPUBLICAN governor would seal Obama's birth certificate? isn't it true that ALL birth records in Hawaii are sealed and not a matter of public record?

I guess maybe he really is the messiah, if upon his birth, the officals in HI and in Kenya conspired even back then to forge this young man's birth certificate and then some 48 years later to cover it up. and I guess Obama really is a mastermind, if 10 years ago when he wrote his first book he talks about being born in HI and never having visited Kenya (so far...I'm on chapter 12). I guess the entire world is in on this conspiracy because NO ONE has brought forth actual EVIDENCE to show he was born in Kenya, even though clearly, according to the nutters, he was.

It makes perfect sense that a white woman from Hawaii, who is seemingly 8 or 9 months pregnant, would fly all the way to Kenya to give birth to her child in conditions which would most certainly be less than ideal rather than stay stateside and have the baby in a hospital. and it makes perfect sense that they then flew the child back into the country undocumented and officials looked the other way for this white woman, black man and their bi-racial child...because everyone just KNEW that someday this kid was going to grow up and NEED for them to cover up the TRUTH about his birth. :cuckoo:

The law used at the time of his birth was not a Constitutional amendment, so even then he could challenge it, on Constitutional grounds.

The issue is solved already by the Constitution. According to it he is a "Natural born Citizen. The law used at the time of his birth was not an Amendment.

It seems like this issue is addressed every other week. Obama is a "natural born citizen" He fills the requirement by jus soli(born in hawaii) and jus sanguinis(American mother) Give it a rest people the argument is dead..

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements.

The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.

Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.
But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.

Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.

"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com

Forum List

Back