Obama and His Birth Certificate

wow...I wonder why a REPUBLICAN governor would seal Obama's birth certificate? isn't it true that ALL birth records in Hawaii are sealed and not a matter of public record?

I love how some Americans believe there is a significant difference between Republicans and Democrats. It's hilarious, but it's very sad as well.

Snopes? Did you know the guy who runs Snopes is a major Obama liberal? :lol:

the guy who runs snopes?

do you really think people trash their reputations that easily? And if you look, he's debunked smears against the right, too.

But the things said about the right aren't quite as creative.

You guys really need to stop. Y'all sound nuts. And, frankly, I think people should stop even encouraging you by trying to educate you.

the guy who runs snopes?

do you really think people trash their reputations that easily? And if you look, he's debunked smears against the right, too.

But the things said about the right aren't quite as creative.

You guys really need to stop. Y'all sound nuts. And, frankly, I think people should stop even encouraging you by trying to educate you.

Snopes has come under fire in the past year for having a liberal bias. Just google it. There are plenty of examples out there. I suggest you educate yourself in this matter. Seeking the truth is a noble goal.

I love how some Americans believe there is a significant difference between Republicans and Democrats. It's hilarious, but it's very sad as well.

well, god bless you xsited,, please don't make me believe I'm just like them Dems.. pretty please???? with sugah on it???? :eek::eek::eek::lol::lol:

well, god bless you xsited,, please don't make me believe I'm just like them Dems.. pretty please???? with sugah on it???? :eek::eek::eek::lol::lol:

This is a complicated topic. The Republican Party has a large contigent of Neoconservatives which are very similar to LBJ-style Democrats. There are also many Democrats who are very conservative. The lines are getting blurred, but there are some differences. Both want to stay in power, that much is true. Of course, there will always be Libtards. You're certainly not one of them!

This is a complicated topic. The Republican Party has a large contigent of Neoconservatives which are very similar to LBJ-style Democrats. There are also many Democrats who are very conservative. The lines are getting blurred, but there are some differences. Both want to stay in power, that much is true. Of course, there will always be Libtards. You're certainly not one of them!

:udaman:

Why was this moved? This is not a conspiracy theory... It is a fact that he has not shown a valid birth certificate.... It is fact that his grandmother said he was born in Kenya....

:eusa_hand:

and it's a fact that he was elected president. deal with it, already.

Snopes has come under fire in the past year for having a liberal bias. Just google it. There are plenty of examples out there. I suggest you educate yourself in this matter. Seeking the truth is a noble goal.

If snopes has "come under fire"... it's from other rabid rightwingnuts....

sorry...

you need to educate *yourself*

smearing people and lying isn't a noble goal...it's actually quite pathetic.

And you wonder why we think the rightwingnuts need help?

If snopes has "come under fire"... it's from other rabid rightwingnuts....

sorry...

you need to educate *yourself*

smearing people and lying isn't a noble goal...it's actually quite pathetic.

And you wonder why we think the rightwingnuts need help?

Nice assumption, but you would be wrong. Look, I can't tell you to seek the truth. If you want to believe Snopes is gospel, that's your right. You're only fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back