Obama and Hillary are nothing but meal tickets for the media and conservatives.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Two prominent people no longer in politics, out of the limelight, save for a few personal appearences....both were people who the right winged nuts couldn't wait to leave office.....now that they're gone.....Trump, the right winged conservatives....need both to remain relevent in politics.

Why? Because both are nothing but meal tickets for Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, meal tickets for conservative politicians and meal tickets for the media. Own it

You must be getting worried that the wheels off justice might be turning in another direction maybe ?

Two prominent people no longer in politics, out of the limelight, save for a few personal appearences....both were people who the right winged nuts couldn't wait to leave office.....now that they're gone.....Trump, the right winged conservatives....need both to remain relevent in politics.

Why? Because both are nothing but meal tickets for Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, meal tickets for conservative politicians and meal tickets for the media. Own it
You think those deadbeats are out of politics? Wait until the hearings and trials start. They'll get drug back in.

The reason they are still in the limelight is it's profitable for them to do so. They are both bought and paid, not allies of the average American, unconcerned with the challenges facing America.

They don't know it, or they might know it but not care, their efforts are extremely harmful to America, the CIA, FBI, NSA and even the U.S military. Anytime you operate to destroy the fabric of America, it's strengths, it's economy, for some self serving idealistic view that other nations should be given all your wealth to "even things up", and make a society dependent, well, you're no friend of America.

If you are selling out America for personal pay offs, you've been compromised. I don't care if it's Britain or China, those countries AREN'T the country you were in government for.

I hope these above noted agencies understand and have a conversation if required with said individuals. The most blatant was Obama following Trumps visits to other countries, what I would suggest is a dangerous precedent to set. He is undermining the current administration when he does this, and considering his own lack of progress reigning in N Korea or China among many others, he should let the current government defend U.S interests.

When he was over there, I hope the CIA identified his motive. I am not suggesting any particular angle, I am suggesting that there are many "useful idiots" who might be screwing America over for decades to come, without even knowing it (or caring).

This isn't a G-damn game and America isn't their personal piggy bank. Conservatives should call them out for their dangerous rhetoric in some cases, and their REAL feelings about Americans.

Forum List

Back