Obama, and Biden are WORRIED SICK that When Elon buys Twitter he will UNLEASH TRUMP

1650939097775.png

Damn, is this true?

Your reference to Hitler makes no sense, other than you’re a leftist and only know how to insult when you can’t defend your point.
When you talk of some future final day of reckoning I can only assume you want some pretty harsh revenge for frightening you so badly. Church lady types are all Nazis at heart.

The first clue should have been was ranked about 400th or so I believe. So no he sucked ass until he decided to go against the girls.

My question is how it got thus far before his father slapped the fuck out of him for being an embarrassment to the family.
Sounds typical. The last-place boy on the boys team can almost always beat the britches out of the top girl on the girls team.

I took tennis lessons in the mid-70s from a guy who won in regionals, but he was never quite good enough to move onto the national stage. This was when Chris Evert was #1 in the world, and he spent winters in Ft. Lauderdale, as a neighbor of hers. I asked him if he ever played against her, for fun, and if he was ever able to beat her. He told me they played a lot of times, and that he beat her consistently.

Think of that. A male tennis player that nobody ever heard of can beat the #1 female tennis player in the world. THAT tells you how big an advantage of biological male has over a female. (Plus, they can open jar lids much easier, too!)

Not sure of the endgame here but Mr. Musk is taking on an incredible amount of personal legal liability should he not exercise a similar policy towards misinformation.
Well, maybe he just wants, rather than twitter telling you what they think misinformation is, you can listen to the arguments, and decide for yourself, and they won't silence the debate.

Besides, what legal trouble? Having opposing views isn't against the law.

When you talk of some future final day of reckoning I can only assume you want some pretty harsh revenge for frightening you so badly. Church lady types are all Nazis at heart.
What future day of reckoning? You are nuts.

And I’m not a church lady, but your hostility toward religious people is noted.

And can we please drop the Nazi reference? It’s insulting to Holocaust survivors, and those who had some in their family and saw how they suffered for the rest of their lives, and Jews in general. So cut the shit.

It seems you people can't just talk about things. You have to issue threats. This is where Elon Musk is fucking up. If he allows threats to stand he's liable but if he deletes them you people get pissy.
No he's not lol. You remember all that debate about Twitter being a publisher or a platform, and they couldn't be held liable for others tweets? Now you want to go the other way with that?

No he's not lol. You remember all that debate about Twitter being a publisher or a platform, and they couldn't be held liable for others tweets? Now you want to go the other way with that?
If libs didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all!

Not to worry.....Lake of Fire in store for those who mess with the children.

Well, maybe he just wants, rather than twitter telling you what they think misinformation is, you can listen to the arguments, and decide for yourself, and they won't silence the debate.

Besides, what legal trouble? Having opposing views isn't against the law.
Websites can be held liable for their content. It's why you hate Twitter now. They moved to protect themselves from the potential liability of posters pushing medical quackery and extremist activity. Maybe Elon thinks he has enough money to pay out for idiots swallowing household chemicals and planning terrorist attacks.

I don’t even know what that lib means by concentration camps.
It's called an ad hominem.
Keep repeating the same thing even if it's old news and your side has done, and continues to do, worse.
Notice how the LibTards never mention the violence that occurs in Blue cities.

Websites can be held liable for their content. It's why you hate Twitter now. They moved to protect themselves from the potential liability of posters pushing medical quackery and extremist activity. Maybe Elon thinks he has enough money to pay out for idiots swallowing household chemicals and planning terrorist attacks.
Who are they to make medical decisions?

Forum List

Back