Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!!

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Just a reminder that Obama plans on selling out to the Russians. If not then why not before the electons?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0]Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube[/ame]

The GOP should start forming their own alliances now, just in case obama is elected. obama can be undercut with the Russians, or go to the Chinese. They Chinese have no interest in Russia's reconstructing the satellite countries of Eastern Europe. They also have no respect for obama. In fact, the Chinese recently refused to meet with Hillary at all.

Just a reminder that Obama plans on selling out to the Russians. If not then why not before the electons?

Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube

I would be more interested in what they were actually saying before that.

More flexibility on what? Being able to negotiate a treaty? Absolutely. No president has been able to effectively negotiate a treaty in an election year. This is just a truth of life.

The GOP should start forming their own alliances now, just in case obama is elected. obama can be undercut with the Russians, or go to the Chinese. They Chinese have no interest in Russia's reconstructing the satellite countries of Eastern Europe. They also have no respect for obama. In fact, the Chinese recently refused to meet with Hillary at all.

So now you advocate treason?

Is there no bottom depth to your hate?

What's treason? Were the Germans who opposed Hitler treasonous? There comes a time when treason to the presidebt is patriotism to the Constitution. No one takes a pledge to support the president, no matter who that president is. The pledge taken by the military and by every elected official to protect and defend the Constitution. When the president becomes the presidebt and acts contrary to our founding principles it is not treason to oppose that evil.

During the revolution, the treasonous founding fathers got help from France. To restore the nation we might yet again need a foreign alliance to undermine an evil dictator who imagines himself a monarch.

What's treason? Were the Germans who opposed Hitler treasonous? There comes a time when treason to the presidebt is patriotism to the Constitution. No one takes a pledge to support the president, no matter who that president is. The pledge taken by the military and by every elected official to protect and defend the Constitution. When the president becomes the presidebt and acts contrary to our founding principles it is not treason to oppose that evil.

During the revolution, the treasonous founding fathers got help from France. To restore the nation we might yet again need a foreign alliance to undermine an evil dictator who imagines himself a monarch.

Are you really to the level of batshit insane that you compare Obama to Hitler? Seriously?

You guys had no problem with debt when Bush was turning clinton's surpluses into debts to pay for wars and tax cuts for rich people. So please don't tell me you are on about the debt or anything.

I am comparing the concept that the leader of the country IS the country which is the same. Obviously YOU think that obama IS the United States. Loyalty belongs to him personally, which is exactly what Hitler did, and before him Louis XIV before him. Before that, it was Cleopatra who said "I am Egypt". That was right before the battle of Actium where the Egyptians were crushed by the Roman fleet. If you look at it historically, every time a dictator declared himself and the nation one and the same, it is almost immediately followed by absolute and total defeat. The US should not be any different.

From your point of view, is your loyalty to obama the same as loyalty to the US? Is he really the state?

I am comparing the concept that the leader of the country IS the country which is the same. Obviously YOU think that obama IS the United States. Loyalty belongs to him personally, which is exactly what Hitler did, and before him Louis XIV before him. Before that, it was Cleopatra who said "I am Egypt". That was right before the battle of Actium where the Egyptians were crushed by the Roman fleet. If you look at it historically, every time a dictator declared himself and the nation one and the same, it is almost immediately followed by absolute and total defeat. The US should not be any different.

From your point of view, is your loyalty to obama the same as loyalty to the US? Is he really the state?

He is the head of government... a govenrment elected by the people.

Which makes him different than all those dictators you talk about.

So when you start your treason, what's the first thing you plan to sell out to our enemies?

Are you really to the level of batshit insane that you compare Obama to Hitler? Seriously?

You guys had no problem with debt when Bush was turning clinton's surpluses into debts to pay for wars and tax cuts for rich people. So please don't tell me you are on about the debt or anything.

Have you not been watching the news? Democrats have been comparing a lot of folks they disagree with to Hitler or some other fascist.

More progressive "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit.

Have you not been watching the news? Democrats have been comparing a lot of folks they disagree with to Hitler or some other fascist.

More progressive "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit.

Yes, everyone is guilty of the Godwin thing...

He's Putin's sock puppet.

Yes, he is. I am counting on the polls of "likely voters" to stay in favor of Romney. He won't go courting Putin...

"Every now and then, we report on polls not included in the RealClearPolitics line-up. Among these, polls conducted by the American Research Group (ARG). This is the company's first general election poll of this year. It's a nationwide sample of 1200. It's of likely voters. And, in spite of over-sampling Democrats by 4 points, it gives the advantage to Romney 49 to 46."

Via Hedgehog:

PRESIDENT – NATIONAL (ARG)

Mitt Romney (R) 49%

Barack Obama (D-inc) 46

Libertarian Republican: ARG gives the advantage to Romney

Last edited:

No commment on the actual OP? Maybe you need to see the movie 2016 but I'll bet you are scared to see it.

Forum List

Back