Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods

Is Jerusalem Israel? what country is the "west bank" anyways?:dunno:

Per the Israeli Supreme Court, the West Bank isn't Israel.

Is the Israeli Supreme Court 'anti-Israeli'? Because it says the same thing about the West Bank I do.

Is The israeli supreme court boycotting Israeli made products? Why do you support the boycott?

Does that have the slightest relevance to whether or not the West Bank is part of Israel?

And where did I say I support the boycott?

Quote me.

What do you support? Obama the Jew hater?

That's not an answer to my question.

Does that have the slightest relevance to whether or not the West Bank is part of Israel?

And I'm still waiting for you to explain how labeling products as Israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israeli'.

It should be called the boycott Israel directive

The West Bank isn't Israel.

So why is accurate information on these products 'anti-Israeli'? And when have a said a thing about 'boycotting jews'?

Quote me.

why do you have a problem with the labeling of those products as 'west bank?'
Why do you support the destruction of Israel?

For the same reason you hate all Christians?

I love Christians:cool-45:

And how is labeling something as 'Israeli made in the West Bank' 'anti-israeli'?

Per the Israeli Supreme Court, the West Bank isn't Israel.

Is the Israeli Supreme Court 'anti-Israeli'? Because it says the same thing about the West Bank I do.

Is The israeli supreme court boycotting Israeli made products? Why do you support the boycott?

Quote me.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain how labeling products as Israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israeli'.

That's not an answer to any question I've asked.

I'll give you one last chance to offer us any relevant reason to believe the premise of your OP:

Explain how labeling products as Israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israeli'.

Quote me.

I'll give you one last chance to offer us any relevant reason to believe the premise of your OP:

Explain how labeling products as Israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israeli'.

Obama standing with the Israel Jew haters again..

Memo directs ‘trade community’ to label Jewish goods

A memo issued earlier this month by the Obama administration directs the U.S. “trade community” and government partner agencies to explicitly label Israeli-made goods that have been produced in the West Bank.
The Jan. 23 directive states that it is “not acceptable” to label goods coming from Israeli companies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as having been produced in “Israel.”
The order comes amid an effort by the European Union to label Israeli-made goods, a move the Israeli government called anti-Israel and that prominent anti-Semitism watchdog groups have condemned as among the worst incidents of anti-Semitism in 2015
.This is a shift from the administration’s previous position. A State Department spokesman told reporters in November that such labeling could be perceived as “a step on the way to a boycott” and said boycotts would be opposed by the administration.
But earlier this month, senior Obama administration officials defended the EU’s move and reaffirmed its position against “Israeli settlement activity.

How is posting that its Israeli made in the West Bank 'anti-israeli'?

If its made by Israelis its an Israeli made product

You have yet to actually explain that.

because that's pandering to the BDS loons.

that said, this is the beacon free press. i'd rather see an actual source.

I don't know what a "memo" is. I don't know its effect. I don't know who wrote it. I don't know if it's enforceable or just exploratory. because it isn't an EO.

And I don't trust NCWJ sources. I'll withhold my opinion for now.

A memo issued earlier this month by the Obama administration directs the U.S. “trade community” and government partner agencies to explicitly label Israeli-made goods that have been produced in the West Bank.
The Jan. 23 directive states that it is “not acceptable” to label goods coming from Israeli companies in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as having been produced in “Israel.”
The order comes amid an effort by the European Union to label Israeli-made goods, a move the Israeli government called anti-Israel and that prominent anti-Semitism watchdog groups have condemned as among the worst incidents of anti-Semitism in 2015
.This is a shift from the administration’s previous position. A State Department spokesman told reporters in November that such labeling could be perceived as “a step on the way to a boycott” and said boycotts would be opposed by the administration.
But earlier this month, senior Obama administration officials defended the EU’s move and reaffirmed its position against “Israeli settlement activity.

You mean goods made in ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED areas. Good for Obama. The tide is turning against the terrorist state.

If an American makes a product in France, should it say "Made in the USA" or "Made in France"?

American-patented drugs manufactured in China, India, etc. should be labeled as such.

Quote me.

And......you've got nothing. You can't explain how labeling products as israeli made in the West Bank is 'Anti-Israel'.

I can't either. Its a nonsense claim. Rendering your OP just more meaningless gibberish.

Point of order: Israeli-made products are not "Jewish" products. That's the sort of mistake only the ignorant and the bigoted make. I wonder which category the OP falls into?

You mean goods made in ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED areas. Good for Obama. The tide is turning against the terrorist state.

Israel doesn't occupay the territories. they have their own governments.

what on earth are you talking about loon?

oh right....I forgot, you're white trash. you hate anyone who isn't white Christian equally.

jesus hates you.

I sell online and say if it is made in America or not. Many are looking for that label~ Israel makes some nice quality things as well.
The olive oil coming to America from Italy is being scammed by the mobsters, and send fake crap to America...They now have to label olive oil coming into America too..

The congress is trying to stop food labeling to hide GMO's and crap in our food.
Did you know that Chinese hair is in your bread to keep it fluffy...Yep they hide it in a word only a scientist would know what it is.

What is the fucking big deal...labeling is good for consumers.
If it is from China <<< fuck that bunch of poisoned junk they send over.

Last edited:

Israel doesn't occupay the territories. they have their own governments.

what on earth are you talking about loon?

oh right....I forgot, you're white trash. you hate anyone who isn't white Christian equally.

jesus hates you.
Zip it bitch. Oh and its OCCUPY not OCCUPAY.Oh and no I can't stand xtians because the vast majority of christian zionists like the retard OP.That's all. Back to the kitchen now.

So how is providing accurate information about the products in question 'anti-israeli'?

The Country of origin is Israel. Why ware you in favor of boycotting the Jews?

The West Bank isn't Israel.

So why is accurate information on these products 'anti-Israeli'? And when have a said a thing about 'boycotting jews'?

Quote me.

why do you have a problem with the labeling of those products as 'west bank?'
Why do you support the destruction of Israel?
how does a label bring about the destruction of Israel?

Point of order: Israeli-made products are not "Jewish" products. That's the sort of mistake only the ignorant and the bigoted make. I wonder which category the OP falls into?
Umm..yes they are. of course they employ a lot of Arabs,, but they are still mostly Jewish companies. The Jews give Arabs jobs, so they can feed their families:cool-45:

You have yet to actually explain that.

because that's pandering to the BDS loons.

that said, this is the beacon free press. i'd rather see an actual source.

I don't know what a "memo" is. I don't know its effect. I don't know who wrote it. I don't know if it's enforceable or just exploratory. because it isn't an EO.

And I don't trust NCWJ sources. I'll withhold my opinion for now.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Cargo Systems Messaging Service

Get some psychological help Jew hater:cuckoo:

Umm..yes they are. of course they employ a lot of Arabs,, but they are still mostly Jewish companies. The Jews give Arabs jobs, so they can feed their families:cool-45:

No, they're Israeli companies. The fact that you don't know the difference is telling.

Then again, you seem to be confused about "Made in Israel" labeling, so anything more nuanced than that is only going to increase your confusion.

Forum List

Back