'Obama Administration Most Corrupt Since Nixon'? MORE!

I thought you said you did not need a history lesson...?

(nice 'cartoons' , piss-poor attempt to hijack the thread...)
There were at least 20 presidents who were worse than Obama. I've just named one so far.
And every one since JFK has been hand-picked except 3, and they were controlled one way or another , Trump included. The other two were Reagan and Carter.

There were at least 20 presidents who were worse than Obama. I've just named one so far.
Really?

Name 1 who protected a Democrat from several THOUSAND criminal counts identified against them by the FBI, to include Sedition, in order to help them remain out of prison and in a Presidential election...

WHILE their DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI engaged in seditious conspiracy, colluding and collaborating together to affect a coup - the overthrow of a newly elected President...

AFTER spending an entire Presidency financing, supplying, arming, training, supporting, defending, aiding, abetting, facilitating, and even dragging the US into multiple illegal wars to HELP terrorists, to include the one that slaughtered 3,000 Americans....who armed Mexican Drug Cartels with the intent of enough innocent people being murdered that it would give him and Democrats an opportunity to try to strip Americans of their Constitutional Right to bear arms...

I could provide a whole lot more, documented / reported, but you can not even provide the name of 1 other President who has done even THIS much.

In your ignorance, what you seem to be missing is that the last 2 years was not some 'DIRTY POLITICAL TRICK / MANEUVER' by the Democrats - it was A COUP ATTEMPT, SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, an ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE PRESIDENT AND GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Really?

Name 1 who protected a Democrat from several THOUSAND criminal counts identified against them by the FBI, to include Sedition, in order to help them remain out of prison and in a Presidential election...

WHILE their DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI engaged in seditious conspiracy, colluding and collaborating together to affect a coup - the overthrow of a newly elected President...

AFTER spending an entire Presidency financing, supplying, arming, training, supporting, defending, aiding, abetting, facilitating, and even dragging the US into multiple illegal wars to HELP terrorists, to include the one that slaughtered 3,000 Americans....who armed Mexican Drug Cartels with the intent of enough innocent people being murdered that it would give him and Democrats an opportunity to try to strip Americans of their Constitutional Right to bear arms...

I could provide a whole lot more, documented / reported, but you can not even provide the name of 1 other President who has done even THIS much.

In your ignorance, what you seem to be missing is that the last 2 years was not some 'DIRTY POLITICAL TRICK / MANEUVER' by the Democrats - it was A COUP ATTEMPT, SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, an ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE PRESIDENT AND GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
I'm not arguing there was a soft coup attempt against Trump. But Obama had absolutely nothing to do with it.

O'bummer is the worst POTUS in our history. Not because his admin. was corrupt, which it clearly was, but because of the effect he and other progs have had on our society and country.

O'bummer is the worst POTUS in our history. Not because his admin. was corrupt, which it clearly was, but because of the effect he and other progs have had on our society and country.
Americans have been needing a wake-up call for decades. Everyone has a unique perspective on how it should come about, but I disagree that Obama was divisive- we did that to ourselves. Same with Trump. The fucking president is just one person....grow a pair and look in the mirror if you want change.

“Barack Obama likes to say he had the most scandal-free administration. I think that’s out the window now, it looks like he had the most corrupt administration since Richard Nixon.”

“I don’t know why the media isn’t calling Barack Obama’s office and asking him for a comment after this entire charade has been exposed".

The Russian hacking attempt of our electrical grid, the hacking of Hillary's server, the counter-Intel OP that successfully got snowflakes to organize and march for them, getting liberal hate groups to take money to spread racial division and violence - President Obama learned about it all in 2014 ... and allowed it continue for 2 years.

The Russian Interference began in 2014, but Robert Mueller, tasked with investigating Russian collusion and their attempt to alter / affect US elections, refused to even glance at the Obama administration.

President Obama was never asked 1 question.

Although Russia was identified as THE big enemy, Hillary was never asked about her taking over $100 million from the Russians OR about her campaign paying a Trump-hating foreign spy working for the FBI and paying the Russians for the Dossier that Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI used illegally to spy on the opposing party's political candidate...

The deal between the Obama DOJ & FBI yo protect Hillary from indictment and prison...

The exposed seditious conspiracy, the attempted coup against Trump by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI...

It all happened on his watch...and former FBI Agent Strzok's text messages suggest President Obama knew!

On Friday Mueller released his report stating his investigation found NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION, & NO OBSTRUCTION determined regarding President Trump.

The same can NOT be said about President Obama or his proven criminal administration, as no official investigation of President Obama or his proven criminal collaborating agency directors has been conducted ... yet.

The FACT / evidence exposed remains - President Obama's administration, based on this exposed scandal alone, makes the Obama administration the most scandalous / criminal since Nixon...

Jesse Watters: Obama administration most 'corrupt' since Nixon

Where are those indictments again?

of course they are. they actually committed a coup d'etate. And it has finally been exposed.

Really?

I'm not arguing there was a soft coup attempt against Trump. But Obama had absolutely nothing to do with it.
how do you know? It should be investigated. we can't have that in our country.

Where are those indictments again?
I love how when you truly get desperate and backed into a corner, THIS response is the only one you can manage. As you ignorant misled sheep said for 2+ years, snowflake, "Just be patient....they are coming.' It's only been about 48 - 72 hours since the Democrats / Fake News Media's / Snowflakes delusional Trump-Hating world collapsed......

:p

“Barack Obama likes to say he had the most scandal-free administration. I think that’s out the window now, it looks like he had the most corrupt administration since Richard Nixon.”

“I don’t know why the media isn’t calling Barack Obama’s office and asking him for a comment after this entire charade has been exposed".

The Russian hacking attempt of our electrical grid, the hacking of Hillary's server, the counter-Intel OP that successfully got snowflakes to organize and march for them, getting liberal hate groups to take money to spread racial division and violence - President Obama learned about it all in 2014 ... and allowed it continue for 2 years.

The Russian Interference began in 2014, but Robert Mueller, tasked with investigating Russian collusion and their attempt to alter / affect US elections, refused to even glance at the Obama administration.

Although Russia was identified as THE big enemy, Hillary was never asked about her taking over $100 million from the Russians OR about her campaign paying a Trump-hating foreign spy working for the FBI and paying the Russians for the Dossier that Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI used illegally to spy on the opposing party's political candidate...

The deal between the Obama DOJ & FBI yo protect Hillary from indictment and prison...

The exposed seditious conspiracy, the attempted coup against Trump by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI...

It all happened on his watch...and former FBI Agent Strzok's text messages suggest President Obama knew!

On Friday Mueller released his report stating his investigation found NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION, & NO OBSTRUCTION determined regarding President Trump.

The same can NOT be said about President Obama or his proven criminal administration, as no official investigation of President Obama or his proven criminal collaborating agency directors has been conducted ... yet.

The FACT / evidence exposed remains - President Obama's administration, based on this exposed scandal alone, makes the Obama administration the most scandalous / criminal since Nixon...

Personally I’d like to know the details of how Hunter Biden scored a billion dollar contract with the government of China weeks after he flew with his father to meet with Chinese officials

how do you know? It should be investigated. we can't have that in our country.
Read between the lines. I posted this yesterday-- Senator Graham speaks softly but carries a big stick- believe me. He's the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee....that's almost like an under-boss in a crime family....very powerful. Anyway here he is - listen from around 5:00 to 12:00 for the juicy stuff about the Clinton campaign.

Personally I’d like to know the details of how Hunter Biden scored a billion dollar contract with the government of China weeks after he flew with his father to meet with Chinese officials
If it has to do with CHINA, the best place to start looking for answers, especially when it involves scoring contracts with China, is Diane Feinstein!

Give us a call when any of this crap gets to the real world of actual journalists and law enforcement, super duper... You're 5% of the world is total garbage propaganda, and the other 95% of the world thinks you are moron doups....

Obama was a Marxist Manchurian Candidate and Puppet of Putin's.

Give us a call when any of this crap gets to the real world of actual journalists and law enforcement, super duper... You're 5% of the world is total garbage propaganda, and the other 95% of the world thinks you are moron doups....
Some things Putin asks you to say for him does not translate well in English.

Your post was another one.

Last edited:
ODS this severe is one of the Great Obama's lasting message board legacies.

Congrats!

Forum List

Back