Obama actually the antichrist?

I have a better idea ... how about YOU shut up, idiot?

One, your accusation that I "would vote for a mormon" has no basis. You pulled it out of your ass.

Two, NEWSFLASH: Falwell's dead, and Bakker went to prison in the 80s and I'm quite sure even if he is out he's not allowed to preach, this would be just more shit pulled out of your ass.

I have no plans on voting for either Hagee nor Roberts. However, comparing pastors who endorse McCain -- Hagee was the only one and McCain renounced that endorsement -- is a whole different game than Wright being Obama's pastor for 20+ years.

I do not treat gays like 2nd class citizens. I treat idiots like you like 2nd class citizens because you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

All in all, I'd say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, as usual, and really need to quit spamming this board with your artard act. It's getting REAL old and I'd be willing to bet you embarrass the Hell out of the rest of the liberals/Democrats on here. You damned-sure embarrass yourself.

gotcha!

ps. mccain is a manchurian candidate. brainwashed for 5 yrs. its on record, he broke. he denounced the united states. they won't make his psychological profile public because he isn't fit to be commander and chief. even republicans think he needs anger management. calls asians goks and his 2nd wife a ****. left first wife for elite rich woman, much like john kerry you swift boat mother fukers! lol.

Free speech has limits, these sites were SPAM sites and as such offer only lies and distortions. Imagine if censors had censored the lies of the third reich, or if some had the honesty to talk about Iraq. We are still a primitive people, I wish I could come back in 50 -100 years to see if we have finally destroyed ourselves or if reasonable humanity succeeded.

A vote for McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life without the government interfering.

I would say that thought applies to Obama and his liberal idea of the government taking over one's life from cradle to grave. The government can tell us what schools to put our kids in. They can indoctrinate our children with leftist lies. They can feed our kids breakfast, lunch and now they wish to add supper to that. They can walk in and take children away on a whim of a lie by others. Getting one's kids back after the lie has been proven a lie, is very hard to do. Have any of you ever read stories of this? I did in criminal justice courses. They can have doctors treat your kids and you have no right to know what was said. They can hand out birthcontrol to your kids...and you have no right to know. They can take your daughter to get an abortion and you have no right to know. yeah, like THAT is leading our lives without government interference? They can take your money out of your check before you even get it for taxes. They can spend your social security; yet will not allow you to invest it yourself. They say you can't be trusted to handle it correctly; like they did????

They can tell you where you can't smoke.....I never smoked but think it's a person's own business. They can tell you they want your home to make room for a large hotel to get even more revenue, so you must move. Can we say Eminent Domain made even easier by liberal Supremes?

It's too late to get into this now, but you get my point. A liberal touting leading our own lives???? Don't make me laugh.

I have a better idea ... how about YOU shut up, idiot?

One, your accusation that I "would vote for a mormon" has no basis. You pulled it out of your ass.

Two, NEWSFLASH: Falwell's dead, and Bakker went to prison in the 80s and I'm quite sure even if he is out he's not allowed to preach, this would be just more shit pulled out of your ass.

I have no plans on voting for either Hagee nor Roberts. However, comparing pastors who endorse McCain -- Hagee was the only one and McCain renounced that endorsement -- is a whole different game than Wright being Obama's pastor for 20+ years.

I do not treat gays like 2nd class citizens. I treat idiots like you like 2nd class citizens because you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

All in all, I'd say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, as usual, and really need to quit spamming this board with your artard act. It's getting REAL old and I'd be willing to bet you embarrass the Hell out of the rest of the liberals/Democrats on here. You damned-sure embarrass yourself.
DAMN, I like your style!!!!

gotcha!

ps. mccain is a manchurian candidate. brainwashed for 5 yrs. its on record, he broke. he denounced the united states. they won't make his psychological profile public because he isn't fit to be commander and chief. even republicans think he needs anger management. calls asians goks and his 2nd wife a ****. left first wife for elite rich woman, much like john kerry you swift boat mother fukers! lol.

You know, that borders on pathological. Seriously.

pssst... McCain is not brainwashed. He is not the Manchurian Candidate. Obama is not the anti-christ. Men leave their wives... yadda, yadda, yadda....

you're really embarrassing and you give the rightwingnuts the chance to pretend that all dems think like you.

Heaven forbid.

gotcha!

You "got" what? Besides owned?

Idiot.

What and a vote for the altra liberal Obama is not?

are you rich? keep in mind that free markets didn't create americas strong middle class. it was gov, labor laws, regulations. liberals got us all those benefits.

corporations will pay us not enough and charge us too much if not for democracy. not free markets.

pssst... McCain is not brainwashed. He is not the Manchurian Candidate. Obama is not the anti-christ. Men leave their wives... yadda, yadda, yadda....

you're really embarrassing and you give the rightwingnuts the chance to pretend that all dems think like you.

Heaven forbid.

You mean all democrats don't think like him?:confused:

Obama the anti-christ?

Jesus-F-ing-Christ... people post the stupidest stuff sometimes. Every president since Nixon has been called the anti-christ so many times it is ridiculous.

Can't people find something newsworthy to post about, like Robert Mugabe's election results..?

If its not good enough to post in a real newspaper or magazine then its not worth posting in a blog.

Blog Pet Peeve #1: People who post pet pictures that nobody but themselves gives a damn about.

Blog Pet Peeve #2: People who post ridiculous conspiracy theories and use religious heresy to justify it.

Example of Pet Peeve #2: Someone recently contacted me that the world was going to end in 2012 unless we ALL stop eating meat, and then used the bible and some religious wacko called Supreme Master Ching Hai to try and convince me that the whole world needs to become vegan or else we'll all get killed by global warming releasing toxic gases trapped under the ice in the arctic. (I calmly explained to her that there was no way in hell the whole world would ever become vegan, that eating meat has nothing to do with greenhouse gas emissions and that there is nothing under the arctic ice but seawater and bedrock. Where do we find these idiots?)

everyone has their own interpretation of what God 'thinks is right,' and usually their interpretation doesnt follow what Jesus preached, because everyone pictures God in the way they want Him to be. so why not leave interpretations of God out of it and follow laws and the constitution.

I don't recall that I suggested doing otherwise. However, it isn't so simple as you think since those laws and the Constitution are products of Western society and our beliefs of right and wrong based on Judeo-Christian ethic. Those laws and the Constitution require interpretation, and that interpretation is done by a human being with beliefs.

Would be nice if it was so simple as you attempt to present it.

Obama the anti-christ?

Jesus-F-ing-Christ... people post the stupidest stuff sometimes. Every president since Nixon has been called the anti-christ so many times it is ridiculous.

Can't people find something newsworthy to post about, like Robert Mugabe's election results..?

If its not good enough to post in a real newspaper or magazine then its not worth posting in a blog.

Blog Pet Peeve #1: People who post pet pictures that nobody but themselves gives a damn about.

Blog Pet Peeve #2: People who post ridiculous conspiracy theories and use religious heresy to justify it.

Example of Pet Peeve #2: Someone recently contacted me that the world was going to end in 2012 unless we ALL stop eating meat, and then used the bible and some religious wacko called Supreme Master Ching Hai to try and convince me that the whole world needs to become vegan or else we'll all get killed by global warming releasing toxic gases trapped under the ice in the arctic. (I calmly explained to her that there was no way in hell the whole world would ever become vegan, that eating meat has nothing to do with greenhouse gas emissions and that there is nothing under the arctic ice but seawater and bedrock. Where do we find these idiots?)
I understand what you say, but if someone enjoys posting photos of pets, so what? In this world, is that really such an issue to be so peeved off about? If you do not like to see them don't look at them. As for posting important things, who is going to decide what is important and to who? You may well believe that what YOU have to say is of the utmost importance, but perhaps I would not think the same. See, once you go down that slope, it gets mighty slippery, and so we must take that which annoys us along with what we consider important, intellectual and enjoyable. I think you need to do more things than sit at a computer if these things are so annoying to you. I'm not being arguementative, perhaps it's because I have been where you are now in your thinking, not exactly but similarly. Now I save my rage for the really important things in my life, things that actually have an affect on my life here, not on a computer. There will always be ignorant, angry, or just plain mean spirited people; don't let them take away one moment of your life by letting them get you upset.

I don't recall that I suggested doing otherwise. However, it isn't so simple as you think since those laws and the Constitution are products of Western society and our beliefs of right and wrong based on Judeo-Christian ethic. Those laws and the Constitution require interpretation, and that interpretation is done by a human being with beliefs.

i know what youre saying. i simply want leaders to leave religion out of their decision making. saying 'God told me' should never be enough to make a decision. dont ask wwjd, ask what is legal and would be the best course of action. their beliefs may influence the decision, but it shouldnt be the primary one.

I understand what you say, but if someone enjoys posting photos of pets, so what? In this world, is that really such an issue to be so peeved off about? If you do not like to see them don't look at them. As for posting important things, who is going to decide what is important and to who? You may well believe that what YOU have to say is of the utmost importance, but perhaps I would not think the same. See, once you go down that slope, it gets mighty slippery, and so we must take that which annoys us along with what we consider important, intellectual and enjoyable. I think you need to do more things than sit at a computer if these things are so annoying to you. I'm not being arguementative, perhaps it's because I have been where you are now in your thinking, not exactly but similarly. Now I save my rage for the really important things in my life, things that actually have an affect on my life here, not on a computer. There will always be ignorant, angry, or just plain mean spirited people; don't let them take away one moment of your life by letting them get you upset.

Wow... you're really over-analyzing that. Hope you didn't spend half-an-hour typing and re-typing your thoughts. :eusa_clap:

People can (and will) make up their own minds as to what is important.

Wow... you're really over-analyzing that. Hope you didn't spend half-an-hour typing and re-typing your thoughts. :eusa_clap:

People can (and will) make up their own minds as to what is important.
No quite actually I wouldn't give what you posted that much time. I CAN think and type rather quickly, enough so I get out and do other things besides post a reply like this one you did in response to me. There now, that took all of about 25 seconds to do from start to finish.

Heaven forbid.

they did it to gore and kerry. it didn't hurt the gop when they swiftboated us. the only difference is rumors like I typed don't work on ppl like you.

but I do seriously question mccains psychological make up. he was locked in a cage for 2 yrs and a prisoner for 5 yrs. and he does refer to asians as gooks. why is that overloked? fox news is saying obama calls white ppl whitey.

i'm on your side but i'm tired of having elections stolen because you want to play nice.

mccain has a horrible temper. ask his fellow gop senators

mccain did call his wife a f'ing C

he did denounce the usa when he was a pow.

and he left his first wife for a rich cindy mccain.

they want to paint us as the godless party. stop being a puss.

lol. I like you. I know I ramble but try to stay with me.

its like you want to pull the thorn out and I want to burn the thorn bush down so it doesn't happen again.

you think bush is dumb and I think he is sinister.

you don't believe carnage jp morgan and rockafeller took over the usa in 1913 when they started the federal reserve and I do.

no, I think being pussies is why ppl voted for the gop in 2000 and 04.

now everyone at my work is going to give obama a shot. at first they thought mccain was the same guy he was in 1999 but now they se he's a flip flopper.

with the mainstream medias help, mccain could get away with it.

and with you denying there is something very wrong with the gop.

Did God tell Denny Hastert to ignore Mark Foley preying on underage male pages because the 06 midterm was coming up?

Forum List

Back