Obama = A Hypocrite Chosen By Hypocrites!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Obama in 2002: Toppling Brutal Dictator a ‘Dumb War’ :lol:

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, as an Illinois state senator in 2002, said that using military force to topple a murderous dictator amounted to a “dumb war” and should be opposed.

The “dumb war” Obama was criticizing was the planned invasion of Iraq and the murderous dictator was its leader, Saddam Hussein. Obama, speaking at an anti-war rally in Chicago on Oct. 2, 2002 said that while Saddam was a brutal tyrant, that was not enough to justify using military force to remove him from power.
Obama in 2002: Toppling Brutal Dictator a

The same leftwing nut jobs that has been continually criticizing Bush for Iraq are supporting obamaturds Libyan campaign. Bush had more cause to go into Iraq even with the lies from clinton's cia than obamaturd does in Libya.

The Truly amazing thing is how utterly blatant they are about being hypocrites.

Obama in 2002: Toppling Brutal Dictator a ‘Dumb War’ :lol:

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, as an Illinois state senator in 2002, said that using military force to topple a murderous dictator amounted to a “dumb war” and should be opposed.

The “dumb war” Obama was criticizing was the planned invasion of Iraq and the murderous dictator was its leader, Saddam Hussein. Obama, speaking at an anti-war rally in Chicago on Oct. 2, 2002 said that while Saddam was a brutal tyrant, that was not enough to justify using military force to remove him from power.
Obama in 2002: Toppling Brutal Dictator a

Didn't we maintain a no-fly zone in Iraq at the time?

The hypocrites are saving face by claiming the hypocrite is avenging Lockerbie bombing - as if!

Seems that the righties are just as hypocritical! How come all the silence about how their buddy Sarkozy is leading the charge in the Libyan campaign?!?! Don't hear them talk much about that do you?

If I remember correctly the Left threw a raging fit over Reagen bombing in retaliation leveling all manner of charges against him at the time. ......... Yes the Left is the sterling example of how to be a hypocrite.

The hypocrites are saving face by claiming the hypocrite is avenging Lockerbie bombing - as if!

finally a thread about politics in the politics threads (sort of).

people may be surprised at how well hillary clinton has positioned herself. she is popular whlie while the president hangs himself politically and professionally.
america won't wait much longer while a non experienced president tries everything, learning the job, like wandering aimlessly around in libya.
at some point she won't have a choice but to break with obama and do right for the country. the drama and political arena exciitment level will be the highest in american history, and she will use his inexperience and hypocrisy as her platform.

Last edited:
Yes isn't that Ironic the French had to step in to provide leadership because the Failure in the WH has a Doctrine that isn't a Doctrine for attacking but not really attacking a foreign nation...... Hypocrite Much?

Seems that the righties are just as hypocritical! How come all the silence about how their buddy Sarkozy is leading the charge in the Libyan campaign?!?! Don't hear them talk much about that do you?

In as much as I dislike Hillary I do give her credit for being far above Obama in intelligence Obama is in so far over his head its pretty pathetic. Hillary would have been a far better choice for the left.

finally a thread about politics in the politics threads (sort of).

people may be surprised at how well hillary clinton has positioned herself. she is popular whlie while the president hangs himself politically and professionally.
america won't wait much longer while a non experienced president tries everything, learning the job., wandering aimlessly around in lybia.
at some point she won't have a choice but to break with obama and do right for the country. the drama and political arena exciitment level will be the highest in american history, and she will use his inexperience and hypocrisy as her platform.

In as much as I dislike Hillary I do give her credit for being far above Obama in intelligence Obama is in so far over his head its pretty pathetic. Hillary would have been a far better choice for the left.

i'm trying to think of where we would be if hillary or mccain had been president. the economy, the wars, congress.
the primaries today would be different. it's proof that americans are ever hopeful and vote with a kneejerk ballot. re-elcting obama would be like letting the killer whale go back to work at seaworld.
the country is a mess, we are spiraling down through the fog, the only glimmer of sunlight is the upcoming election. are you better off than you were three years ago ?

Last edited:
i'm trying to think of where we would be if hillary or mccain had been president. the economy, the wars, congress.
the primaries today would be different. it's proof that americans are ever hopeful and vote with a kneejerk ballot. re-elcting obama would be like letting the killer whale go back to work at seaworld.
the country is a mess, we are spiraling down through the fog, the only glimmer of sunlight is the upcoming election. are you better off than you were three years ago ?

They put the killer whale back in the show :eek:

Yes isn't that Ironic the French had to step in to provide leadership because the Failure in the WH has a Doctrine that isn't a Doctrine for attacking but not really attacking a foreign nation...... Hypocrite Much?

I'm not sure. It's hard to tell standing in your shadow. You're praising the French for leading, but still bashing Obama for the actions taken?!?!

And we're still waiting for your Outrage at Obama attacking and murder innocent civilians in a foreign nation, now there's talk of him attacking Syria as well.....So again care to show us the same outrage you showed with Bush..........Ya the word is 'Hypocrite'

I'm not sure. It's hard to tell standing in your shadow. You're praising the French for leading, but still bashing Obama for the actions taken?!?!

And we're still waiting for your Outrage at Obama attacking and murder innocent civilians in a foreign nation, now there's talk of him attacking Syria as well.....So again care to show us the same outrage you showed with Bush..........Ya the word is 'Hypocrite'

How am I the hypocrite? Comparing Libya and Iraq is apples and oranges. In Libya we've got people actually trying to topple a dictator, while in Iraq we had to put the boots on the ground. If the Iraqis had actually started an uprising, I would have had no problem helping them.

Unreal does the name 'Kurds" ring a bell? how the hell do you think this is apples and oranges other then Bush created a coalition of 49 Nation's and had 57 UN resolutions supporting the removal AND had the full consent of Congress.

Unlike Obama who didn't create the coalition had 1 UN resolution and DIDN'T and Still doesn't have the full consent of congress.

The word is still 'Hypocrite' I suggest you learn it.

How am I the hypocrite? Comparing Libya and Iraq is apples and oranges. In Libya we've got people actually trying to topple a dictator, while in Iraq we had to put the boots on the ground. If the Iraqis had actually started an uprising, I would have had no problem helping them.

Let's see:

In Libya, we have an active opposition force.
We have NATO taking control.
We have support from the Arab League and Arab partners.
We're not putting troops on the ground, we're providing support for Libyan forces.
We're preventing the Libyan government from slaughtering thousands of its own people.

in Iraq:
We had no NATO control, and little NATO support.
The Arab League opposed our intervention en bloc.
We put 100's of thousands of US troops on the ground in a foreign country, and provided the impetus and the backbone of the fight - with no indigenous fighting force on our side.
Whatever slaughter had occurred, it was over a decade previous.

Forum List

Back