OANN/Gravis - Trump 51%; Clinton 49% (Trump +2)

The nation is sick of the Bush/Clinton dynasties.

We dont need to elect a fucking crooked Queen Mother.

I smell bullshit. Neither has been polling above the low 40% range in other polls.

Even if we were to believe these figures, given that Trump presumably enjoyed a post-convention bump, well, it didn't get him much ground on HRC. :rolleyes:

The polling data doesn't so much show Trump progressing as much as Hillary regressing and it sill get much worse.

I smell bullshit. Neither has been polling above the low 40% range in other polls.

Even if we were to believe these figures, given that Trump presumably enjoyed a post-convention bump, well, it didn't get him much ground on HRC. :rolleyes:

It ended Thursday, polls won't reflect that until this upcoming week

So, Hillary will be falling relative to Trump during her convention?

So, Hillary will be falling relative to Trump during her convention?

IDK I don't trust any poll except the one in Nov

OANN/Gravis is a robocall poll, which has some federal legal problems, being unable to call mobile phone.
Others note:
To save money, more polling is done using robocalls, Internet-based surveys, and other non-standard methods. Such alternatives may prove useful but they come with real risks. Robocalls, for example, are forbidden by law from dialing mobile phones. Online polling may oversample young people or Democratic Party voters. While such methods don’t necessarily produce inaccurate results, Franklin and others note, their newness makes it harder to predict reliability.

The young, who increasingly communicate via text, are not only less willing to speak over the phone about political preferences; they are less interested in talking by phone about anything at all.

As response rates have declined, the need to rely on risky mathematical maneuvers has increased. To compensate for under-represented groups, like younger voters, some pollsters adjust their results to better reflect the population -- or their assessment of who will vote. Different firms have different models that factor in things like voter age, education, income, and historical election data to make up for the all the voters they couldn’t query.

"The risk that we all face is that when assumptions trump the raw material, we’re too far out on that limb," said Jon Cohen, vice president of survey research at Survey Monkey and the former polling director for the Washington Post, who is among those using online surveys.
It is entirely likely that no one in the poll had ever heard of Ted Cruz, for example, or if "Please Leave A Message," was even a registered voter(?), or old enough take one, or young enough to hear anything. Mostly reliable organizations have not taken too much interest in the poll.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes just know, in fact, how their Great Spirit, really answers prayers(?), and hears them--except when it doesn't(?). . .or something!)

Forum List

Back