O.j. Tried For Murder In L.a. In Vegas.

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
O.J. TRIED FOR MURDER IN L.A. IN VEGAS.

This case was all about O.J. being tried for double murder, which he was acquitted for 14 years ago in Las Angeles.

I don’t see the crime he committed in Vegas where he tried to get items stolen from him by friends. Why was O.J. and Steward the only ones charged? Anyone who took part with O.J. should have been charged as accessories to the crime. Any crime of robbery where someone is held against their will should be kidnapping according the judge that tried O.J.

kid•naps

To seize and detain unlawfully and usually for ransom.

To steal, carry off, or abduct by force or fraud, esp. for use as a hostage or to extract ransom

This case become personal with the judge and her statement voice that opinion with no doubt. She all but said: “I got your black ass, O.J.” She was trying O.J. for the Las Angeles double murders and so did the jury. Even though they said they didn’t. I have never seen a robbery charged as this one and it was all about O.J. judge and jury just make a name for themselves. Now watch the books appear.

Glass berated the former football star from the bench in January, accusing him of "arrogance or ignorance or both," and doubling his bail to $250,000 after he violated terms of his release.
Glass, who was elected as a state judge in 2002, is prohibited by judicial rules from discussing the case. But the judge, who presided over 13 days of testimony at Simpson’s trial, is anything but a courtroom wallflower.

I only got one word for this judge. B-i-t-c-h.

I am overjoyed to see O.J. locked up, but not because of the Las Angeles murders which I don’t think he was smart enough to commit. (Or the time) stupidity and arrogance to began with was enough for me.

On October 3, 2008, Simpson was found guilty of all twelve charges, exactly 13 years after he was acquitted of the murders of his wife, Nicole, and Ronald Goldman. On December 5, 2008, Simpson was sentenced to at least 15 years in prison while eligible for parole in five years.
5 year, 9 years. A piece of cake for O.J. The best years of his life, he has been a free man. If he did commit those L.A. murders, he did get away with it.

Where is 33 years coming from that I am hearing?

Forum List

Back