O.J. Simpson is Sentenced in Las Vegas

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Former football great O.J. Simpson has been sentenced to 18 years in prison with the possibility of parole after nine years. His co-defendant, Clarence C.J. Stewart was sentenced to 16.5 years with the possibility of parole after 7.5 years for their roles in a Las Vegas armed robbery case.

Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass sentenced Simpson Friday after saying he is arrogant and ignorant. She says the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Las Vegas Now | O.J. Simpson and C.J. Stewart Sentenced

You know how when people get away with doing horrible things and they never get their fair payback? Well we all got to see OJ get his just desserts.

I don't know how many black commedians that made fun of the fact that of course OJ killed Nicole & Ron, and the psycology behind why black people were happy he got found not guilty. After hundreds of years of injustice, they felt like they got a little payback for all those innocent men that were found guilty or lynched for no reason.

I totally get that.

But this is great. Not because he's black, but because he's a murderer.

And don't say Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock were just joking. They weren't. THey were using satire. They know he killed those two people, and so does every other sane/rational person.

Now I don't care if they sentenced him extra harsh because of the murders either. Because it is clear he's a murderer and just got away with it. No one went after OJ to kill him after he was found not guilty. He has millions of dollars and was allowed to live a very comfortable lifestyle. He didn't have to work the rest of his life.

So, breaking in to a hotel room and robbing someone at gunpoint shows that OJ is reckless and a menace to society.

Even if he didn't kill those two people, you would think narrowly escaping life in prison for that would be enough to convince OJ to stay out of trouble. Instead, we found him holding people up at gunpoint. The man is dangerous and should be locked up.

Which is why the judge isn't letting him out. God knows what he would do. No more wigs and low speed white bronco chases for him. Before the double murder trial, didn't he say he was going to kill himself? No, you can't let him out for a few days to get his affairs in order.

Last edited:
I'd say for kidnapping and armed robbery 18 years with the possibility for parole after 9 is pretty light.

kidnapping is a federal offense last time I checked.

I'd say for kidnapping and armed robbery 18 years with the possibility for parole after 9 is pretty light.

Oh come on now. You know that you are factoring in the double murders. I'd say based on what OJ and his boys did, 9 years is a very long time.

He didn't kidnap anyone. It was an armed robbery, nothing more or less. But I'm glad they threw enough at him that he got 9 years. A couple years would not be enough imo.

They sentence violent sex offenders to less time.

A piece of cake for O.J. he will be a free man is 5 years and this will give him a chance to write a book that will sell.
He has been a free man for 14 years, the best years of his life. What's 5?

So, why give the other men that were with O.J. probation, and send O.J. to jail for 9 years.This is nothing more than a White railroad justice system.

So, why give the other men that were with O.J. probation, and send O.J. to jail for 9 years.This is nothing more than a White railroad justice system.

You do realize that some of these other men that got probation were black... right?

Forum List

Back