O-Bots Go Trick or Treating

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Have Obama-Bots been ambushed, befuddled and generally boondoggled by Obama/Democrat Leadership on Dem-O-Care ?

My vote... Yep

What a Treat...:poke:

When did you know the Web Site sucked..same day as Obama?

I don't have to use the ACA for healthcare, I've never been on their site.

Not to many others have either...:lol:

:rofl: A fact.

Enroll Alaska, an organization that was specifically created to aid Alaskans in enrolling for Obamacare, has thrown in the towel, at least for the time being.

As the Peninsula Clarion reports, Enroll Alaska has been able to enroll a grand total of only three people since the launch of the health-insurance marketplaces on October 1. It has now given up entirely on that goal, at least until Healthcare.gov, the federal health-care exchange, gives Alaskans accurate figures on the subsidies they’re eligible for.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator | National Review Online

I don't have to use the ACA for healthcare, I've never been on their site.

Not to many others have either...:lol:

:rofl: A fact.

Enroll Alaska, an organization that was specifically created to aid Alaskans in enrolling for Obamacare, has thrown in the towel, at least for the time being.

As the Peninsula Clarion reports, Enroll Alaska has been able to enroll a grand total of only three people since the launch of the health-insurance marketplaces on October 1. It has now given up entirely on that goal, at least until Healthcare.gov, the federal health-care exchange, gives Alaskans accurate figures on the subsidies they’re eligible for.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator | National Review Online

The Obamacare bait and switch...even Democrats are beginning to wonder...

Forum List

Back