Tea Party: The Next Generation!!!

Did you actually watch the video, because it was actually pretty funny.

Especially when Picard threatened the Tea Party with Free Health Care.

Yeah I watched the entire thing. It might be funny to you, but it's not to me. Big difference.

Excuse me.

Yeah, well, I could imagine if you are Two of Bi-Polar, the threat of Free Health Care is kind of scary...

I think this more funner, hehehe

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Yeah, pretty funny that even shooting 20 kids can't deliver decency to congress.

http://gunssavelives.net/news/gallup-poll-support-for-gun-control-falls-lower-and-lower-and-lower/

Gallup Poll: Support for Gun Control Falls Lower and Lower and Lower

OCTOBER 25 2013

According to a new Gallup Poll, support for new gun control laws has fallen drastically over the last year.

Also, a new record number of respondents polled (13%) now says that current laws should be less strict.

Also, 37% of respondents said gun laws should be kept as they are now. 49% favor stricter laws.

Also, the poll shows a new all time high number of Americans supporting handgun ownership.

74% of poll respondents say that handguns should not be banned with only 24-25% supporting such a ban.

These poll results show us the knee jerk roller coaster that is gun control politics. Immediately following the Newtown shootings last year, support for new gun control laws jumped from 44% to 58% (which was still not an all time high).

If it’s not crystal clear to anti-gunners by now, the American people generally support the right to be armed. One thing this poll does not note is how many people who want stricter laws would actually do anything to make that happen. We’ve seen in the past that pro-gun advocates are much more willing to spend time and money on their cause than anti-gun advocates.

We suspect we will see these poll numbers rise slightly in December due to the Newtown anniversary and increased publicity for gun control groups, but the trend remains clear.

Forum List

Back