NYU Gets Federal Grant to Combat Whiteness and Maleness

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Jul 08 2022

As inflation spirals out of control, crippling our standard of living, our Democrat rulers continue to print and spend. They are devaluating the value of American currency so that they can waste the wealth we create on crap like this:
The US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has given New York University over $40,000 to conduct a study on why children ‘favor Whiteness and maleness over other identities.’

The study, which began in February and concludes in January 2025, aims to understand the processes that leaves children believing that ‘White males represent the default person.’

A summary of the grant explains that this is ‘a pattern rooted in the ideologies of androcentrism (centering the experiences of men) and ethnocentrism (centering the experiences of White people) prevalent in the United States.’
Abolishing androcentrism and ethnocentrism are matters of great urgency to our rulers. Confronting inflation will have to wait, while academics and bureaucrats masturbate over how much they hate white men.

On a tip from Ed McAninch.

nordjsjnsnxjsnsnnx.jpgp

All links are highlighted by a White Male

Shut up bigots! PROCLAIM you're a feminist who denounces your toxic colonist ways or we'll cut your cricket flour ration

As soon as you hear words you never heard before (ex. androcentrism), you know some liberal loons somewhere have been concocting some new goofy agenda to push, instead of worrying about crime, astronomical housing rents, gas prices, and food prices. :rolleyes:

Jul 08 2022

As inflation spirals out of control, crippling our standard of living, our Democrat rulers continue to print and spend. They are devaluating the value of American currency so that they can waste the wealth we create on crap like this:

Abolishing androcentrism and ethnocentrism are matters of great urgency to our rulers. Confronting inflation will have to wait, while academics and bureaucrats masturbate over how much they hate white men.

On a tip from Ed McAninch.

View attachment 667995p

All links are highlighted by a White Male

Shut up bigots! PROCLAIM you're a feminist who denounces your toxic colonist ways or we'll cut your cricket flour ration
Its most all white males that think women are 2nd class citizens. Women had to fight hard for everything they have. Look at the founders , its been going on forever.

Last edited:
Its most all white males that think women are 2nd class citizens. Women had to fight hard for everything they have. Look at the founders , its been going on forever.
Think you'll be spared cause you're a white female ally?

Jane you ignorant oppressive slut You're in for a rude awakening

Thanks for the chuckle that I got from the thread title.

I needed a chuckle because of my personal worries.

So some wokesters want to get rid of Caucasians?
So some wokesters want to get rid of males?

Not to worry!

Just be patient!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, soon Caucasians will become a minority and soon this nation will be run by females like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and -- of course -- AOC.

See how the great-grandchildren of those wokesters will like them apples!!!

Thanks for the chuckle that I got from the thread title.

I needed a chuckle because of my personal worries.

So some wokesters want to get rid of Caucasians?
So some wokesters want to get rid of males?

Not to worry!

Just be patient!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, soon Caucasians will become a minority and soon this nation will be run by females like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and -- of course -- AOC.

See how the great-grandchildren of those wokesters will like them apples!!!
It'll go something like this
ahhahzhhzhzhz.jpeg

Forum List

Back