NYT: The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

[T]he release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.

Now the dossier — financed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, and compiled by the former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — is likely to face new, possibly harsh scrutiny from multiple inquiries.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Funny how conservatives today hate the FBI but love Russia

Funny how conservatives today hate the FBI but love Russia

Russia is cuter...

russian-soldier-costume-nelasportswear.jpg

They should investigate that whole shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

Barr plans to. I'm sure his report will be a whopper.

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.

I doubt the GOP has anything to do with it.

Lots of questions for the FBI and the DNC on the Mueller shit show.

I'd like answers and I'm sure many other do as well.

As for Putin?? Don't much care about that thug. He would have pulled the same shit no matter who Hitlery's opponent was. It just happened to be Trump.

While I'm at it I'm wondering why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people who watched the hack but did nothing. He was POTUS. Not Trump.

They should investigate that whole shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

Just in time for the 20 campaign season.
Barr has shit ,,,,is a POS Lied his ass off

Sure he did. The only reason you call him a POS and a liar is because he's the new AG who released the Mueller report.

If Mueller's report had said what you were hoping any praying it would you'd be calling Barr a hero.

You really are a blockhead and a whiny little shit.

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.
And who has done that? Link.
I've seen it many times here. Many. I'm not going to chase it down, because proving it wouldn't matter.
So some poster says something you interject it into this thread about an attempted coup of our government by Americans.

The Democrats, FBI, and the Media attempted an ILLEGAL COUP. They need to be held accountable and prosecuted for what they are. This was Sedition.

And who has done that? Link.
I've seen it many times here. Many. I'm not going to chase it down, because proving it wouldn't matter.
So some poster says something you interject it into this thread about an attempted coup of our government by Americans.
I interjected it into a thread that is claiming an attempted coup, yes.

Sure he did. The only reason you call him a POS and a liar is because he's the new AG who released the Mueller report.

If Mueller's report had said what you were hoping any praying it would you'd be calling Barr a hero.

You really are a blockhead.
There was enough in there for America to get angry at Just guess what was left out Barr is Not an AG he's a trump protector

You really are a blockhead.
There was enough in there for America to get angry at Just guess what was left out Barr is Not an AG he's a trump protector

And your a biased fool.

Forum List

Back