NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

Ok, the guy ran around screaming "God is great" in Arabic, was handing out Kourans, openly antagonistic towards America and was.. drum roll please... MUSLIM.

No big mystery here as to motivation.

If he had screamed "Jesus Saves" and wore a cross, he'd already be labelled a crazy Christian fundamentalist.

A consensus seems to have formed here at The Atlantic that the Ft. Hood massacre means not very much at all. Megan McArdle writes that "there is absolutely no political lesson to be learned from this." James Fallows says: "The shootings never mean anything. Forty years later, what did the Charles Whitman massacre 'mean'? A decade later, do we 'know' anything about Columbine?" And the Atlantic Wire has already investigated the motivation for the shooting, and released its preliminary findings. Of Nidal Malik Hasan, the Wire states: "A 39-year-old Army psychiatrist, he appears to have not been motivated by his Muslim religion, his Palestinian heritage (he is American by nationality), or any related political causes."

When Muslims Commit Violence - Jeffrey Goldberg

Looks like mal was right. The Press and the the President "Nothing here folks. Move along now" Unbelievable. How do these people sleep at night?

What, are you upset they're not stirring up anti-Muslim hatred?

He did it because he was a muslim. He was not an American. There is no other explanation. He simply played the Army for a free M.D. and when it came time to pay-up he did the allah-akbar bullshit and slaughtered the stupid, naive, infidels.

You are an idiot Kyzr.
To claim that a Muslim cannot be an 'American' is not only embarrassingly ridiculous, but part of exactly the type of BS that helped to push Hasan to take the cowardly path he did.
So here's your assignment: Define 'American'.
Standing by.....

An American is someone who puts the safety and welfare of fellow citizens above all else.

That would probably disqualify most Americans, who are really ordinary people with priorities in family and day to day life.

It would disqualify those who look the other way at the homeless or object to welfare and healthcare reform....

It is someone who would not perform an "honor killing". It is someone who dies not send money to terrorists. It is someone who does not celebrate 9/11 or puts their religion above their citizenship.

Phew...well, that expands the population a little....except....

there are many religions who put their duty to God before citizenship...and for the most part, if they follow the main broad tenants of their faith (Christian, Muslim, Jewish) they are better citizens for it.

A real American would NEVER kill fellow patriotic Americans.

But.....real Americans would kill non-patriotic Americans? :cuckoo:

I'm waiting for you to admit that muslim "infiltrators" like Akbar who threw a grenade into his command post should not be in the military without some additional proof of sincerity, like periodic lie detector tests.

I'm not sure what you are saying here.....how would you know they are muslim "infiltrators"? Or are you saying all Muslims should be given lie detector tests?

Your definition has decimated the population of Real Americans to a handful of lunatics.

A consensus seems to have formed here at The Atlantic that the Ft. Hood massacre means not very much at all. Megan McArdle writes that "there is absolutely no political lesson to be learned from this." James Fallows says: "The shootings never mean anything. Forty years later, what did the Charles Whitman massacre 'mean'? A decade later, do we 'know' anything about Columbine?" And the Atlantic Wire has already investigated the motivation for the shooting, and released its preliminary findings. Of Nidal Malik Hasan, the Wire states: "A 39-year-old Army psychiatrist, he appears to have not been motivated by his Muslim religion, his Palestinian heritage (he is American by nationality), or any related political causes."
When Muslims Commit Violence - Jeffrey Goldberg

Looks like mal was right. The Press and the the President "Nothing here folks. Move along now" Unbelievable. How do these people sleep at night?

What, are you upset they're not stirring up anti-Muslim hatred?
:eusa_shhh: mal is doing the best he can.

This hurts, but Chanel has a point.
That this massacre isn't being broadcast as a terrorist act is truly out of touch with reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Ok, the guy ran around screaming "God is great" in Arabic, was handing out Kourans, openly antagonistic towards America and was.. drum roll please... MUSLIM.

No big mystery here as to motivation.

Don't Forget, he was Targeting those who were about to Enter the Battlefield Against his Muslim Brothers, Tried to Contact al Qaeda and was at an Event with (2) of the 9/11 Hijackers where one of Islam's Teachers of Peace, Love and Tollerance was... Preaching.

Of course, the NYT Certainly Knew MOST if not ALL of this when they Decided to Blame the Victims of this Shooting by Parroting Unproven Hearsay on their Front Page within 24 Hours of the Shooting.

:)

peace...

Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say - ABC News

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

So why would the Army not only retain him, but promote and plan to deploy him to Afghanistan? That makes no sense at all.

That MASSIVE Error on the Part of our Government NOT Communicating, or the Army's "Progressive" Lean Towards Political Correctness, Needs to be Addressed...

Doesn't Change the Reality that this Guy IS and Should be Labeled a Domestic Terrorist, and Tried Accordingly.

Had he Targeted a Convention of Abortionists the "Free Press" would have WITHOUT HESITATION Blamed whatever Brand of "Christianity" he Practiced about as Fast as they Blamed the Soldiers who were Shot for ALLEGEDLY Harrassing this Stain.

Sometimes it Takes a Few Days for what I am Presenting to Manifest itself for the Doubters, but it's Clear at this Point that this isn't a Simple Case of a Coward Islamist being Teased as he was about to be Deployed...

Get on board Behind the Victims now... The Time for Excusing this Shit is WAY Over.

peace...

Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say - ABC News

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

So why would the Army not only retain him, but promote and plan to deploy him to Afghanistan? That makes no sense at all.
I read this morning that the FBI claims his emails were consistent with a research project he was doing on PTSD and contained nothing threatening...this exchange apparently happened back in December.

Hopefully we will get to see the contents of those emails.

That would probably disqualify most Americans, who are really ordinary people with priorities in family and day to day life. It would disqualify those who look the other way at the homeless or object to welfare and healthcare reform....Phew...well, that expands the population a little....except....there are many religions who put their duty to God before citizenship...and for the most part, if they follow the main broad tenants of their faith (Christian, Muslim, Jewish) they are better citizens for it.
When you take your oath of service, you become a member of the armed service. I'd like to hear you debate your commanders with that argument. The point is that muslims can't be trusted to keep their oath. Other Americans can. Its that simple. One group can be trusted, the other group can't.

A real American would NEVER kill fellow patriotic Americans.
But.....real Americans would kill non-patriotic Americans?
Only muslims could commit mass murder of unarmed patriotic citizen-soldiers. That you don't understand what patriotism is makes me wonder if you're in some kind of asylum, or a green carder.

I'm waiting for you to admit that muslim "infiltrators" like Akbar who threw a grenade into his command post should not be in the military without some additional proof of sincerity, like periodic lie detector tests.

I'm not sure what you are saying here.....how would you know they are muslim "infiltrators"? Or are you saying all Muslims should be given lie detector tests?
Your definition has decimated the population of Real Americans to a handful of lunatics.

Just the opposite. By weeding out the two-faced liars we can have military units with more cohesion and know that their buddies won't shoot them in the back.

Last edited:

I read this morning that the FBI claims his emails were consistent with a research project he was doing on PTSD and contained nothing threatening...this exchange apparently happened back in December.

You wouldn't happen to have Link, would you?...

Everything that is Coming out, including his Apparent Attempts to Contact al Qaeda, isn't going to be Negated by this, if True.

Let's NOT Forget that he Oppened Fire on Troops about to be Deployed to Kill his Brothers in Islam, something he was Obviously Against.

Motivation at this Point shouldn't be in Question, but for the Conviction(s).

peace...

Everything that is Coming out, including his Apparent Attempts to Contact al Qaeda, isn't going to be Negated by this, if True.

Let's NOT Forget that he Oppened Fire on Troops about to be Deployed to Kill his Brothers in Islam, something he was Obviously Against.

peace...
:lol: I thought you were on top of every new development, no matter how sketchy...

peace...
:lol: I thought you were on top of every new development, no matter how sketchy...

I Thought you could Source your Claim when Called..

peace...

I can, but you are capable of finding it yourself.

he won't be able to understand it, though. hell, he's still claiming the times excused the guy because he was harrassed for being a muslim, and he's had almost a week to "think" about it.

you can't fix stupid.

he won't be able to understand it, though. hell, he's still claiming the times excused the guy because he was harrassed for being a muslim, and he's had almost a week to "think" about it.

you can't fix stupid.

In the Context in which they Chose to Run that Headline, within 24 Hours of the Attack, having the Information they had that wasn't just Unproven Hearsay, yet Choosing to Ignore it in Favor of, "He was Harrassed" Above the Fold, they were Certainly Looking to Excuse Islam... I don't Think they Care about him...

They don't want this to be about Islam, and it Shows almost EVERY Day in their Papers and has since Shortly after 9/11.

peace...

you can't fix stupid.

In the Context in which they Chose to Run that Headline, within 24 Hours of the Attack, having the Information they had that wasn't just Unproven Hearsay, yet Choosing to Ignore it in Favor of, "He was Harrassed" Above the Fold, they were Certainly Looking to Excuse Islam... I don't Think they Care about him...

They don't want this to be about Islam, and it Shows almost EVERY Day in their Papers and has since Shortly after 9/11.

peace...

as i said, you can't fix stupid.

thanks for proving the point, again.
:thup:

you can't fix stupid.

peace...

as i said, you can't fix stupid.

thanks for proving the point, again.
:thup:

Masterful Counter... :clap2:

Why do I Expect anything Substantive from you?...

peace...

Who is "they" ???

Forum List

Back