NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Hasan was ‘mortified’ about deployment
Relatives: Ft. Hood suspect upset over being harassed about being Muslim

NYT: Suspect ‘mortified’ about deployment - The New York Times- msnbc.com

By JAMES DAO

updated 8:43 p.m. MT, Thurs., Nov . 5, 2009

WASHINGTON - Born and reared in Virginia, the son of immigrant parents from a small Palestinian town near Jerusalem, he joined the Army right out of high school, against his parents’ wishes. The Army, in turn, put him through college and then medical school, where he trained to be a psychiatrist.

But Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the 39-year-old man accused of Thursday’s mass shooting at Fort Hood, Tex., started having second thoughts about his military career a few years ago after
other soldiers harassed him for being a Muslim, he told relatives in Virginia.

---

I could set my Watch to this Shit.

For those of you who say this has nothing to do with Islam, well, either way it does.

The New York Times is now Excusing this Animal, Above the Fold, for what he did Yesterday...

And YES, this is the NYT Excusing it.

One can only Conclude that if our Mean Cracker Servicemen weren't Harrassing him about his Religion, that he wouldn't have had to Shoot them all up.

That and if he didn't have to be Deployed to Boooooshes Failed Wars Against his Will.

There is NO Excuse for this, NYT, and your Running with Family Hearsay within the First 24 Hours of this Massacre is Shameless to say the Least.

Here's an Example of the NYT Qualifying Hearsay that goes the Direction they don't want to:

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.

^If it is him, can we say that he was the Enemy in this War, and not some Soldier who Snapped?...

The NYT Certainly didn't have a Problem Inking Family Hearsay as Fact when Assisted in Excusing this Puke, did they.

It could not be confirmed, however

People have Short Memories... I Remember the Beltway Sniper... I Remember the "Free Press" almost Immediately Assuming it had to be some Angry Cracker, probably a Hunter, who was doing it.

Ends up being a Couple, and a MEAN Couple of Islam Converts, and Suddenly the Stereotyping of Groups Stops with the "Free Press".

Time will Tell... But the Selective Assumptions and Excuse Making by the New York Times within the First 24 Hours is Disturbing to say the Least...

Predictable, but Disturbing all the same.

How many of these Events that are Perpetrated by Islamists on American Soil are we going to Excuse before we Realize that this War was Begun on our Soil in February of 1993 and it Continues to this Day... Not just over there...

Right here.

:)

peace...

OK..that does it....We must invade TEXAS!!!!!

Illustrates just how Difficult this Jihad is.

The VAST Majority of American Muslims will NEVER do this...

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

Not Sayin' it was Right, but he Certianly did it, and he Muzzled the "Free Press" at the same time with the "Office of Censorship".

Americans can Stomach handfuls of Deaths, and the "Free Press" will Explain it away as they already are...

It's Muslim Hating White America that Caused that Yesterday...

Hell, Hasan is Likely the REAL Victim in this.

But can America Stomach Tens of Thousands?... Hundreds of Thousands?...

Will FDR's Tactics be Employed if Detroit is Leveled?

peace...

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

Not Sayin' it was Right, but he Certianly did it, and he Muzzled the "Free Press" at the same time with the "Office of Censorship".

Americans can Stomach handfuls of Deaths, and the "Free Press" will Explain it away as they already are...

peace...

All this illustrates is that our media are pathetic. No one knows jack shit right now. They don't know why he did it and personally I think it is disrespectful to the dead to speculate.

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

peace...

All this illustrates is that our media are pathetic. No one knows jack shit right now. They don't know why he did it and personally I think it is disrespectful to the dead to speculate.

They Know he's a Muslim, so they are going the, he did it because White Americans are Mean to Muslims Angle...

And within 24 Hours.

Had this been some Skinhead Cracker, they would already have had Leaked 411 on the Turner Diaries they Found in his Bunk.

There was a Shooting of some Jewish Children on the West Coast Years ago where they were Walkin' the Guy in Shackles and the "Free Press" was Reporting on all of the White Supremecist Crap that he had in the Place they were Removing him from...

If they had that on this guy, they would Supress it like they did with the Beltway Snipers.

peace...

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

peace...

I don't know if hate was part of it...I mean who the hell on this MB really has a fuckin clue why he did what he did?

I have a guess though. It appeared from the mini market tapes and the info the store clerk passed on that the guy was a devout muslim and dreaded being deployed where he would have to kill fellow muslims. I think he just fuckin snapped. I heard something about he was already "in custody" when this went down. Maybe he heard other soldiers being assholes about him being a muslim and he got irritated and somebody called the cops and he broke free and in the midst of a bunch of yahoos ridiculing him as he was being arrested he just went bonkers. Just like those high school shootings...the ones that usually get killed were the bullies that pushed some dweeb to the breaking point.

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

peace...

I don't know if hate was part of it...I mean who the hell on this MB really has a fuckin clue why he did what he did?

I have a guess though. It appeared from the mini market tapes and the info the store clerk passed on that the guy was a devout muslim and dreaded being deployed where he would have to kill fellow muslims. I think he just fuckin snapped. I heard something about he was already "in custody" when this went down. Maybe he heard other soldiers being assholes about him being a muslim and he got irritated and somebody called the cops and he broke free and in the midst of a bunch of yahoos ridiculing him as he was being arrested he just went bonkers. Just like those high school shootings...the ones that usually get killed were the bullies that pushed some dweeb to the breaking point.

I was within a Stone's Throw of Columbine here in Colorado at the Time... Those (2) Priviledged Shitstains are Burning on an Extra LOW and HOT Level of Hell.

Fuck them and their Crybaby "I was Bullied" Shit...

Spoiled Whore Fucks Robbed Families of the Children and other Children of their Youth...

Fuck them for Eternity.

peace...

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

peace...

Hassan's NOT dead---and the fucker doesn't deserve a lick of respect after taking out 13 American military and cilivian citizens at Ft. Hood yesterday.

I'll speculate all I want about this worthless piece of Moslem pig shit and his motives.

With all due respect to you, of course.

The whole situation is so confused and there are conflicting stories out there. It would be nice if the media would wait for all the facts before broadcasting the rumors. First the shooter was dead. The police officer that shot him was dead, then Oh wait, they are both alive. One story says he was being ridiculed as a Muslim and didn't want to deploy to Afg. and another says he's a great guy and would never do anything like this. Small wonder no one can get a handle on it.

This is a heartbreaker of a story in my book. Some of the dead were just returning to the States from Afg and some were going. My heart goes out to the families of the slain and I sure hope we get the whole, real story soon.

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

peace...

I was within a Stone's Throw of Columbine here in Colorado at the Time... Those (2) Priviledged Shitstains are Burning on an Extra LOW and HOT Level of Hell.

Spoiled Whore Fucks Robbed Families of the Children and other Children of their Youth...

Fuck them for Eternity.

peace...

If they had just remained crybabies you would be right spot on. The problem is that they got tired of getting beaten up by some assholes and grew a set. Its always funny to see some dweeb get his ass kicked by a bully ...until same dweeb comes to school on a suicide mission.

You have a reading comprehension problem, mal...which surprises no one.

Your title is untrue.

And you're an idiot who likes nothing better than spreading hate and lies to demonize the people you hate the most.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Fuck them for Eternity.

peace...

If they had just remained crybabies you would be right spot on. The problem is that they got tired of getting beaten up by some assholes and grew a set. Its always funny to see some dweeb get his ass kicked by a bully ...until same dweeb comes to school on a suicide mission.

The Stories of them being Physically Assualted where just that...

They were Angry at the Popular Set and Decided to take their D&D Online War Game Hobbies to the Next Level for 15 Minutes of Fame...

These Fucks were a Product of an Apathetic, Fat, Wealthy Society that is Continuing to Lose Focus on it's Youth...

And yes, I am Speaking to the Parents who didn't Realize that their Kids were Amassing an Arsenal right under their Noses.

There were PLENTY of Signs for these Parents... Hell, even the Police.

The Bully Shit is Legit in Some Cases, but I can Tell you this, Harris and Kleebold were NOT Beat like that Cracker on the Bus that one Day...

Remember that Thread?...

Remember what People HERE said about that Kid?...

All he wanted was a Seat, and People here were Calling him a Pussy.

I'd like to go back and see who was Calling him a Pussy and who are Now Looking to Excuse this Shooter and the Columbine Shits because they were "Bullied".

Now we are Sympathizing with those who are Bullied?...

Because they Shot up Ft. Hood?...

Because they Shot up Columbine?...

I Guess I can Assume that Some would Excuse that Kid if Next Week he Blew the School Bus up as a Retaliation for being Beaten Repeatedly for Trying to Sit on a Fucking Bus?...

peace...

Your title is untrue.

And you're an idiot who likes nothing better than spreading hate and lies to demonize the people you hate the most.

It's the Secondary Headline on the NYT's Front Page:

It is also within the Body of the Story.

The Thread Title is my Words Based on their Words based on the Hearsay Words of Family...

Within 24 Hours of the Event, the NYT is already Looking for Excuses.

I have Lied about NOTHING Ravi.

peace...

Your title is untrue.

It's the Secondary Headline on the NYT's Front Page:

It is also within the Body of the Story.

The Thread Title is my Words Based on their Words based on the Hearsay Words of Family...

Within 24 Hours of the Event, the NYT is already Looking for Excuses.

I have Lied about NOTHING Ravi.

peace...

Mal, he did it because he is crazy. The NYT, especially the opinion pages, are not all liberal. I saw posters on the right here attempting to spin this as a terrorist plot from the getgo.

What a fucking lowlife!

He was unhappy because other soldiers harassed him because of his Muslim religion.

So what does he do? An attack that will ensure that EVERY Muslim soldier in the Army will not be trusted by his fellow soldier.

Forum List

Back