NYT Bombshell: 'SIGNIFICANTLY MORE 9/11 NEGLIGENCE THAN HAS BEEN DISCLOSED'

What info? Info that there was intel on the day, time, flights, or just a different way of packaging that there was chatter that something was going to happen sometime in the US at some point. Come on, Synth you're better than that.
As far as Lakhota? It is party over America with him....
Info that there were repeated warnings and pleadings from the CIA to take this seriously.

Unfortunately, there was much needed brush-clearing to be done at the Bush ranch in Texas.

Again....no date, no time, no airport, no flights, there was chatter just like there was chatter for months and months prior, Synth.
Get real....... :eusa_whistle:

Synth's Bush Derangement Syndrome is terminal.

Like they say, the truth hurts. Looks like the truth is President Bush was warned over and over about bin Laden. But ya'll gather round and defend your ultra-failed presidents' actions.

Clinton was warned over and over also, and his response was the Gorelick Wall. But somehow I don't think you'll place any blame in his direction.
What did Bush do about the Cole attack?
Clinton was in OFFICE during the COLE IDIOT !!! OCT 2000.. I remember that clearly since one of our friends DIED in that

Can you source where the the intel stated which day, which flights all of this was going to happen...or was more like fragmented chatter? The same chatter the CIA and the FBI were picking up.

You do realize that it was the Clinton Administration that dummied down our own intel because we didn't need it any longer, right?
You, too?

We have to know exactly when an attack is going to occur in order to thwart it?

And Clinton did no such thing.

Clinton's expert on al Qaeda - Richard Clarke - continued with the Bushies, and they ignored him and marginalized him.

Clinton deferred to the incoming Bushies the decision on how to punish al Qaeda for the Cole attack, which was extremely respectful of him, not tying an incoming administration to an outgoing administrations last minute course of action. Remind me again: what did Bush do to punish the Cole attackers?

Now we find out that they were warned throughout 2001, leading up to 9/11, and again did nothing.

Can you answer the question I asked Rat, about the color coded terror warning system?
Whatever, Synth....you want to rewrite history, go ahead...when actual facts are presented...just move the truth...it's what the left does
"We have actually done more in certain areas by finding efficiencies in other areas and reducing the overall cost of our 17 agencies," said Rogers, who chairs the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Unlike the dangerous across-the-board cuts by the Clinton Administration during the 1990's, the current funding cuts were selected to ensure that no important operational intelligence capabilities were impacted, which many believe happened during the Clinton years that contributed to the U.S. being blindsided on September 11, 2001.
The Cutting Edge News
Not rewriting anything. More facts have come out that clearly show that Bushies ignored the warnings.

Quoting the opinion of some guy named 'Rogers' doesn't change any facts.

Condi said that Clarke's Intel presentation had AQ on page 16 and the strategy was "roll back"

How does that "Vindicate" him?

And you believe everything the Bushies claim.

When would you have given the order for the USAF to engage and destroy fully loaded but off course US Commercial airliners, Tough Guy?
How would that have prevented the hijack of the planes? Condi testified that they were expecting airliners to be hijacked.

Why did she do nothing about that?

You, too?

We have to know exactly when an attack is going to occur in order to thwart it?

And Clinton did no such thing.

Clinton's expert on al Qaeda - Richard Clarke - continued with the Bushies, and they ignored him and marginalized him.

Clinton deferred to the incoming Bushies the decision on how to punish al Qaeda for the Cole attack, which was extremely respectful of him, not tying an incoming administration to an outgoing administrations last minute course of action. Remind me again: what did Bush do to punish the Cole attackers?

Now we find out that they were warned throughout 2001, leading up to 9/11, and again did nothing.

Can you answer the question I asked Rat, about the color coded terror warning system?
Whatever, Synth....you want to rewrite history, go ahead...when actual facts are presented...just move the truth...it's what the left does
"We have actually done more in certain areas by finding efficiencies in other areas and reducing the overall cost of our 17 agencies," said Rogers, who chairs the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Unlike the dangerous across-the-board cuts by the Clinton Administration during the 1990's, the current funding cuts were selected to ensure that no important operational intelligence capabilities were impacted, which many believe happened during the Clinton years that contributed to the U.S. being blindsided on September 11, 2001.
The Cutting Edge News
Not rewriting anything. More facts have come out that clearly show that Bushies ignored the warnings.

Quoting the opinion of some guy named 'Rogers' doesn't change any facts.

Geeeze Synth your acting like a partisan hack. You know as well as I do that Bush couldn't have stopped it....there wasn't enough intel info on the details....nothing more than terrorist fragmented chatter. But, you want to try and politicize it 11 years later, feel free, it's what hacks do.

What info? Info that there was intel on the day, time, flights, or just a different way of packaging that there was chatter that something was going to happen sometime in the US at some point. Come on, Synth you're better than that.
As far as Lakhota? It is party over America with him....
Info that there were repeated warnings and pleadings from the CIA to take this seriously.

Unfortunately, there was much needed brush-clearing to be done at the Bush ranch in Texas.

Again....no date, no time, no airport, no flights, there was chatter just like there was chatter for months and months prior, Synth.
So, if the authorities get inside info that a bank is going to get held up, but they don't have the details, that bank will be successfully held up and nothing can be done about it?

BTW, the intelligence wasn't failed.

Can you source where the the intel stated which day, which flights all of this was going to happen...or was more like fragmented chatter? The same chatter the CIA and the FBI were picking up.

You do realize that it was the Clinton Administration that dummied down our own intel because we didn't need it any longer, right?

he told the agent that he had 'covered his ass' and not to worry about it any more.

they then did... nothing.

and when clinton was obsessed with OBL, bush's team kept asking for intel on Saddam Hussein.

and we knew there were middle eastern men getting flying lessons at schools in florida who didn't want to learn to take off and land... but only to steer.

if those things were all pursued, would 9.11 still have happened? no way to know... but it would have helped.

So, if the authorities get inside info that a bank is going to get held up, but they don't have the details, that bank will be successfully held up and nothing can be done about it?

Can you be MORE specific as to which bank in the US that was going to be held up...give the dates and times? That was weak, Synth....you must be off your game today.

Why, yes, yes it would Marty. The screaming liberals would have come out of the woodwork hooting and hollaring "DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!"
After all, it was Bush....don't think they wouldn't have, either.
So?

So you are calling for profiling of middle eastern people at airports?
I'm calling for protecting America.

Republicans held all three branches of Congress. Republicans are in favor of profiling. Except when it comes to protecting America, I guess is what you're saying.

I have no problem with profiling. If a car is cruising a street, stopping to talk to hookers, I don't assume he's asking for directions.

Synth's Bush Derangement Syndrome is terminal.
No, Synth's respect of facts is legendary. :)

Republicans held all three branches of Congress. Republicans are in favor of profiling. Except when it comes to protecting America, I guess is what you're saying.

I have no problem with profiling. If a car is cruising a street, stopping to talk to hookers, I don't assume he's asking for directions.

Congress only has two branches.

I call bullshit on you saying you have no problem with profiling. The only reason you are supporting it now is you think it can make Bush look bad.

Oh please! I could post HUNDREDS of links regarding Liberals pissing their underoos over so called "RACIAL PROFILING" of muslims.. Don't even try to revise history..

Racial Profiling For Terrorists is Racism - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime
Liberals weren't in control of the U.S. government in 2001, skank.

LMAO Neg repping me for posting a link about Liberal crybabies over so called racial profiling of Muslims???? Liberals can't handle the truth..

Clinton was warned over and over also, and his response was the Gorelick Wall. But somehow I don't think you'll place any blame in his direction.

His record on fighting international terrorism is part of history as is the fight he had with the GOP and their partners the ACLU. Who watered down his anti-terrorist bills to the point of uselessness. That being said I've alway been of the opinion that he should have hit the Taliban and al Queda hard after Oct 12, 2000.

The ACLU and the GOP aligned? That's a farce. Also, Presidents don't write bills and bills don't fight international terrorism.

Clinton had all the tools he needed but did not want to go to war. He had quite a history of doing that. I actually think it was his appointees who were incompetent, but that is also a major blind spot of his.

They fought together against the tough anti-terrorist bill of 1996.

Republicans Watered Down 1996 Clinton Anti-Terrorism Bill

Why, yes, yes it would Marty. The screaming liberals would have come out of the woodwork hooting and hollaring "DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!"
After all, it was Bush....don't think they wouldn't have, either.
So?

:rolleyes:
A catch 22 for Bush, huh Synth? You people would be bitching with either way it goes down...go figure
And since when have Republicans cared about Liberals bitching?

You're saying that the threat of Liberals bitching trumps national security, for Republicans?

Congress only has two branches.

I call bullshit on you saying you have no problem with profiling. The only reason you are supporting it now is you think it can make Bush look bad.

i'm pretty sure he meant 'branches of government'.

i have a problem with profiling. it's illegal.

but do you know what's NOT illegal... going to every flight school in florida, finding out who was taking flying lessons but didn't want to learn to take off and land... and pulling them in for questioning.

know what else isn't illegal?

investigating!

which is what they never did...

all i'll say is that if something so horrific had happened during the obama presidency, you'd be blaming him personally, even if he didn't have any intel.

Forum List

Back