NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

What if there's nothing right about America that cannot be fucked up by what is wrong with America?

Pretty soon now the Trumpeteers are going to have to do some serious navel gazing. How many of their core values are they willing to abandon to keep carrying the water for this huckster buffoon? How far will they go before even they themselves can't stand their own hypocrisy? When they reflect on all the charges they leveled against Sec. Clinton and President Obama, how can they still justify the malfeasance of the Trump organization? I hesitate to call it an "administration" as all I've seen them administer is failure on their tent pole issues such as repeal and replace the ACA, the Muslim ban and the Great Wall of Mexico.

They conveniently forget meeting with the Russians, fail to list those meetings on the required paperwork, walk back tweets and other official White House statements and deny what everyone both in and out of the intelligence community knows.

Which of these straws will finally break the camel's back of rock ribbed Trump support?

When are the straws these liberal hacks keep grasping at going to be sufficient to break their camel's back?

The lawyer was not Russian and the meeting never got started because they walked out after realizing it was bullshit.

When is the NY Slime going to learn to tell the whole story truthfully the first time instead of having everyone point out the inconsistencies and falsehoods in their story time after time?

2016: But her emails!
2017: But....HIS emails!

It's the circleeeee of lifeeee
1f62b.png
1f3a4.png

in retrospect, the moment Donald Trump Jr got the email saying that the Russian government wanted to aid Trump's campaign, he should've called the FBI.

Yeah but how are you supposed to know that you're not supposed to secretly act with Foreign governments? I mean, we've all been there, right?

Yeah but how are you supposed to know that you're not supposed to secretly act with Foreign governments? I mean, we've all been there, right?

YEAH, I mean an offer to provide damaging information about the opposition? How dare he seek after it. It's not like EVERY fucking headline of the fascist press promises you little turds that they are going to "get: Trump" to keep you hate filled retards lapping up their diarrhea.. :eusa_whistle:

YEAH, I mean an offer to provide damaging information about the opposition? How dare he seek after it. It's not like EVERY fucking headline of the fascist press promises you little turds that they are going to "get: Trump" to keep you hate filled retards lapping up their diarrhea.. :eusa_whistle:
From a foreign power.

From a foreign power.

Who is funding the hate rags that infect your diseased mind? Can you say "Euro-fascists" little Nazicrat?

I knew you could.

Here is a hint, shit fer brains, both sides go for the dirt. The big difference is that you fascist fucks make most of what you print up out of nothing, rather than chasing stories.

From a foreign power.
We should defend Our Nation against all Enemies Foreign and Republican alike ...

Russian Government Sought to Aid Trump’s Candidacy, According to Email

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

hoo boy, you're in some shit, Trump.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Yep this is the final nail in the coffin. This is solid evidence of the Trump campaign working with the Russians to interfere into an American election--which is TREASON.

Time to hang em high!

WASHINGTON — Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.
Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign

Forum List

Back