NYPD violates 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Amendments in one swoop.

Will you help organize with us to defend this man in NYC?

• I would if I lived nearby.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I wouldn't if I lived nearby.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I will since I live nearby

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will not, even though I live nearby.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will, and I live far away!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Police detain people all the time and place them in cuffs while the do their investigation, the guy resisted, had he cooperated and followed instructions there wouldn't have been a problem.

Yeah like I said he wasnt being arrested. Sure whatever someone tells you to do just do it...lawful, unlawful, legal, illegal...thats just semantics

No, idiot, this wasn't just "someone" they were police officers in uniform, you do what you're asked, if you refuse then be prepared to suffer the consequences. If you have a problem with their conduct, you address it with their superiors after the incident.

...then they whitewash it, and you get harassed every day until they manage to get you on something (like that bag of heroin they just tossed into your car), it escalates to them threatening your children,, they shoot you & plant a throwdown, or you leave the area.

The solution to bad cops is a rifle round to the head from half a mile.

Amazing!

All these conservatives that talk about government oppression witness the murder of a man who was in no way threatening anyone by a government officer, and suddenly they forget all their anti-government, pro-liberty rhetoric.

If you feel that anyone who peacefully defies police should be killed on the spot, then you support the worst police state possible.

Is it because he was a black man killed by white officers?

Is it because it didn't involve your money and taxation? There is more to liberty than not paying taxes!

Or is it because your just a sadist?

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

How does that jackboot polish taste, boy?

Fuck off little boy, they guy said quite loudly that he couldn't breath 7 or 8 times if I'm remembering right and he took a breath between each utterance. You can't talk if you really can't breath. So play your little boy games with the name calling, you're entitled to your opinion. Only problem, mine is defensible and your's is well, shit.

Yeah like I said he wasnt being arrested. Sure whatever someone tells you to do just do it...lawful, unlawful, legal, illegal...thats just semantics

No, idiot, this wasn't just "someone" they were police officers in uniform, you do what you're asked, if you refuse then be prepared to suffer the consequences. If you have a problem with their conduct, you address it with their superiors after the incident.

...then they whitewash it, and you get harassed every day until they manage to get you on something (like that bag of heroin they just tossed into your car), it escalates to them threatening your children,, they shoot you & plant a throwdown, or you leave the area.

You watch way too much TV.

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

Fuck off little boy, they guy said quite loudly that he couldn't breath 7 or 8 times if I'm remembering right and he took a breath between each utterance. You can't talk if you really can't breath. So play your little boy games with the name calling, you're entitled to your opinion. Only problem, mine is defensible and your's is well, shit.

Look...I understand that defending the indefensible is painful. Stop doing it, boy, and you'll feel better.

Or don't, boy, I can't be bothered to give a shit. Now fuck off, your betters are talking! (Note: everyone is your better.)

fight Police abuse .... keep your nose clean and don't put yourself in a position where you have to deal with them.

simple solution.

For most of them, maybe, but not these ass holes that took down that guy.

More and more we see rogue cops that beat the shit out of people for minor shit, and have let their authority make them think that they are judge and jury.

Amazing!

All these conservatives that talk about government oppression witness the murder of a man who was in no way threatening anyone by a government officer, and suddenly they forget all their anti-government, pro-liberty rhetoric.

If you feel that anyone who peacefully defies police should be killed on the spot, then you support the worst police state possible.

Is it because it didn't involve your money and taxation? There is more to liberty than not paying taxes!

No real conservatives are defending the cops here, only the neocons who are authoritarian given their ideological history with Trotskyism.

This guy did not listen to the police. Instead of choking him, they should have clubbed him to death with their billy clubs. Yea, these cops should be tried for manslaughter, without a doubt. The only way to stop this type of crap from cops with "I am God" syndrome is to send them to prison when they cross the line, and put them in the general population. Maybe then, other cops will stop and think before deciding to kill an innocent person because they cannot seem to control their own emotions.

And I no longer will have sympathy for cops when they get shot by criminals because of how they harass innocent people

Thank you to all the folks on this thread who are supporting the cops. Many are the same ones I disagree with politically quite often.

Don't resist arrest. Its that simple. You CANT win. There will always be more cops, with tasers and weapons.

Even if you think you are completely innocent...DONT resist. Just let it play out in court. It sucks, I know. And you may have one helluva lawsuit if you are indeed innocent. Hell, the cops arresting you may even get fired or prosecuted.

All that aside...if they are trying to arrest you, DONT resist. You wont win. You cant win. Just comply and everyone goes home in one piece and let the lawyers fight it out.

Thank you to all the folks on this thread who are supporting the cops. Many are the same ones I disagree with politically quite often.

Don't resist arrest. Its that simple. You CANT win. There will always be more cops, with tasers and weapons.

Even if you think you are completely innocent...DONT resist. Just let it play out in court. It sucks, I know. And you may have one helluva lawsuit if you are indeed innocent. Hell, the cops arresting you may even get fired or prosecuted.

All that aside...if they are trying to arrest you, DONT resist. You wont win. You cant win. Just comply and everyone goes home in one piece and let the lawyers fight it out.

especially if you are a tall black man

This is resisting arrest, though very mild, the guy was not cooperating and got hammered.

This is police harassment

This is police abuse

When people feel more threatened by cops that over-react and beat down people for nothing, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the police have taken the view that the public is a threat, their enemy.

No, we are their employers and they are employed to SERVE US. They need a better attitude when talking to management.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuck off little boy, they guy said quite loudly that he couldn't breath 7 or 8 times if I'm remembering right and he took a breath between each utterance. You can't talk if you really can't breath.

That is serious bullshit, you ignorant fascist prick.

Being able to talk does not mean you are able to breath ENOUGH. His death would suggest that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You think that never happens?

Lol, you are a stupid ****.

The cops did their job!

So did SS agents. They were convicted and hanged.

Garner resisted arrest while committing a crime. He died because of underlying/existing medical conditions. Moral of the story is; if you have underlying medical conditions, don't commit crimes.

The guy that took the video was arrested for committing a crime.

The cops did their job. End of story.

1 he wasnt under arrest
2 He didnt commit any crime
3 The coroner determined it was a homicide

The police protect and defend. Don't judge them. Next time your ass is in jam call Mother Teresa.

Whaaaa?

This is America, not Nazi Germany.

Cops are public servants. They answer to us. Collectively, we are their judge . . . or their property.

The fact of the matter is that policing in this country is getting out of control as a result of Terry stop abuse, and one of the very worst examples of the arrogance of police paternalism is the NYPD:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJHx0Gj6ys]What you Didn't know about NYPD's Stop & Frisk program ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Amazing!

Indeed, there are, in my opinion, too many overly enthusiastic law-and-order-type conservatives around who don't really understand what's been going on in this country of late as a result of Terry. But let's get something straight: the real abuses of Fourth and Fifth Amendment violations under the aegis of Terry and the subsequent escalation in excessive force occur in cities controlled by Democratic political machines, i.e., in those cities where gun ownership/use is severly suppressed. What we've got here is the paternalistic law-and-order of leftist gun grabbers pushing folks around to keep a lid on crime. An armed citizenry is the best check against crime.

Moreover, most conservatives and libertarians are appalled by the rising police state, and it's conservatives and libertarians, not lefty, who are at the forefront of fighting this insanity.

Last edited:

Look...I understand that defending the indefensible is painful. Stop doing it, boy, and you'll feel better.

Or don't, boy, I can't be bothered to give a shit. Now fuck off, your betters are talking! (Note: everyone is your better.)

Why is it you little creeps can't admit the fact that the guy kept talking when he supposedly couldn't breath, speaking is absolute proof that the person is breathing and not being choked.

Last edited:

Come on down and say that to my face little boi. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jim, take it easy. OKTexas is good people.

Forum List

Back