NYPD violates 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Amendments in one swoop.

Will you help organize with us to defend this man in NYC?

• I would if I lived nearby.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I wouldn't if I lived nearby.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I will since I live nearby

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will not, even though I live nearby.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will, and I live far away!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
You picked the wrong place to bitch about cops. As a general rule among most of these guys is this "If a cop does it, its justified"

Theres one exception to that rule that always applies: "...unless it happens to them"

What's amazing is that these are the same people that often back me up on Second Amendment issues, and claim it's for resisting Tyranny (which it is), but then they can't recognize Tyranny when it slaps them right in the face.

With increasing regularity, the only good cop is a dead one, especially in NYC with their little stop and frisk Gestapo tactics.

You picked the wrong place to bitch about cops. As a general rule among most of these guys is this "If a cop does it, its justified"

Theres one exception to that rule that always applies: "...unless it happens to them"

What's amazing is that these are the same people that often back me up on Second Amendment issues, and claim it's for resisting Tyranny (which it is), but then they can't recognize Tyranny when it slaps them right in the face.

They are authoritarians thats why

fight Police abuse .... keep your nose clean and don't put yourself in a position where you have to deal with them.

simple solution.

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

'Resisting arrest' is a fairly ambiguous phrase these days.

For some officers, that means that you kept looking at them.

Watch the video, he physically resisted.

fight Police abuse .... keep your nose clean and don't put yourself in a position where you have to deal with them.

simple solution.

That's my motto, but that won't save anyone when the SWAT team shows up in the middle of night, breaks down the door, kills the dog, or lobs a flash bang at sleeping infant. Ooops, wrong address, but we're not liable.

The cops did their job!

The cops job is to kill common citizens; yeah, that is the fascist point of view, sure nuff.

You are a dumbass and a moral degenerate.

[MENTION=39653]OKTexas[/MENTION] should really consider the company that agrees with him on this thread.

Sorry there hero, I don't need anyone to validate my opinions, I can articulate why I hold them and that's good enough for me, if it's not for you, tough shit.

simple solution.

That's my motto, but that won't save anyone when the SWAT team shows up in the middle of night, breaks down the door, kills the dog, or lobs a flash bang at sleeping infant. Ooops, wrong address, but we're not liable.

Obviously that person didnt "keep their noses clean" or else those nice young men wouldnt have flashbanged the baby /sarcasm

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

Problem with that is he wasnt being arrested...just harrassed

Police detain people all the time and place them in cuffs while the do their investigation, the guy resisted, had he cooperated and followed instructions there wouldn't have been a problem.

Police detain people all the time and place them in cuffs while the do their investigation, the guy resisted, had he cooperated and followed instructions there wouldn't have been a problem.

Yeah like I said he wasnt being arrested. Sure whatever someone tells you to do just do it...lawful, unlawful, legal, illegal...thats just semantics

Yeah like I said he wasnt being arrested. Sure whatever someone tells you to do just do it...lawful, unlawful, legal, illegal...thats just semantics

No, idiot, this wasn't just "someone" they were police officers in uniform, you do what you're asked, if you refuse then be prepared to suffer the consequences. If you have a problem with their conduct, you address it with their superiors after the incident.

No, idiot, this wasn't just "someone" they were police officers in uniform, you do what you're asked, if you refuse then be prepared to suffer the consequences. If you have a problem with their conduct, you address it with their superiors after the incident.

Theres where you're wrong. Police are not infallible and they cant violate your rights just because they ask you to do so. :lol: Stop being an idiot.

The guy wasnt under arrest. They had no reason to grab him unless speaking is against the law.

If you consider those cops upstanding, those two men are Saints.

The cops did their job!

So did SS agents. They were convicted and hanged.

Garner resisted arrest while committing a crime. He died because of underlying/existing medical conditions. Moral of the story is; if you have underlying medical conditions, don't commit crimes.

The guy that took the video was arrested for committing a crime.

The cops did their job. End of story.

The police protect and defend. Don't judge them. Next time your ass is in jam call Mother Teresa.

If the police wont stop choking you even though you indicate that you cannot breath, then that is manslaughter if not murder.

How the hell is that protecting anyone? The dude was selling contraband cigarettes for Christs sake; who got hurt from that? The city and state tax coffers that's who.

So the police merely protect the government while they can kill anyone else with impunity? Is that your call here?

He was committing a crime. He was resisting arrest. The cops did their job.

How does that jackboot polish taste, boy?

The police protect and defend. Don't judge them. Next time your ass is in jam call Mother Teresa.

At least I am reasonably sure she would not smash up my house, steal anything that catches her fancy, stomp my cats to death, or throw grenades into my bedroom.

The police are the country's most dangerous street gang.

Unless he was ass-raped, there is no case.

Choke holds are against NYPD policy, aren't they?

So why would there be no case?

Because the police investigate themselves. There is a large storage tank in the garage of most police departments...it comes into play in these type of investigations. The tank contains several hundred gallons of whitewash.

Man who filmed cop's fatal chokehold arrested - CNN.com

The NYPD murdered a man, violating the 8th Amendment of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, while also denying him due Process guaranteed by the 5th, 6th and 7th Amendments.

Furthermore, the REPORTER who exposed this crime, was targeted by the NYPD, this is violation of the Free Press, the 1st Amendment. And they also searched him unreasonably, with no probable cause, a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Then they charged him for illegally carrying a handgun --- a violation of the Second Amendment, the Constitution is his permit.

Then they charged him for possessing marijuana, a violation of the 9th Amendment --- the right to intoxicate yourself.

Without a doubt, these NYPD officers have forsaken their Oath to the Constitution; they who forsake the law praise the wicked, and those who keep the law resist them.

Get ready for a major event where both Libertarians and Progressives will unite (quite rare), the organizing is already in the works among us, will Neocons stand with us?

"The right to intoxicate yourself"? Only the pot heads who hijacked the Libertarian party would come up with that one. The NYPD and every other Police Dept in the Country should have to abide by Constitutional law but pot heads and whiners forget that Police Departments like the Military work for civilian elected officials. Instead of whining about alleged police brutality, get involved in politics and throw the liberal democrat rascals out.

Forum List

Back