NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

/—-/I’m not talking about your hometown of Pigsnot Nebraska. I’m talking about NYC where officers are assaulted on the streets and second guessed by Civilian Review boards who couldn’t do a cop’s job for 5 seconds.

Are you saying you want a police force that doesn't answer to civilians... that's kind of scary.
/—-/ No butthead. How the hell did you twist that one up?
I went back and highlighted it for you... you were a tad confused.
/——/ So you’re saying every cop involved in a shooting should be drummed out of the force for being mean to a criminal?

Nobody has said that but you know that. When left with no argument, hyperbole is always the fall back position.

No one has the right to take the life of another or to assault someone else outside of immediate self defense.

I can post articles of the police killing innocent civilians also........none of it is OK.
/—-/ The criminals always start it.

If you are considering Daniel Pantaleo a criminal, as he is the one who started this.
/—-/ So you’re saying Officer Daniel Pantaleo picked some black guy at random and choked him to death.

Nope, he picked Garner out specifically because he was known to him. You can't search someone simply because you know who they are.

/—-/I’m not talking about your hometown of Pigsnot Nebraska. I’m talking about NYC where officers are assaulted on the streets and second guessed by Civilian Review boards who couldn’t do a cop’s job for 5 seconds.

Are you saying you want a police force that doesn't answer to civilians... that's kind of scary.
/——/ So you’re saying every cop involved in a shooting should be drummed out of the force for being mean to a criminal?

Nobody has said that but you know that. When left with no argument, hyperbole is always the fall back position.
/—-/ Just throwing your hyperbole back in your face. Now I bet if the officer walked up to you in the same situation, you’d comply 100%.

/—-/ Just throwing your hyperbole back in your face. Now I bet if the officer walked up to you in the same situation, you’d comply 100%.

Anecdotal stories are worthless but I have not in the past. I'm white though so I can get away with it.

Wow, so the mob rules over the law.

Another thing about you that doesn't surprise me.

The law should be implemented by people with sense and compassion.

Now, even assuming that you could find a legal precedence for giving this guy his job back (there isn't one) there's no sensible or compassionate reason to. He can find something else to do for a living. He can send out resumes to other police departments. Shit, the guy who shot Tamir Rice got rehired as a squirrel cop somewhere.

Lol, you asking for compassion, you hateful bigoted asshole.

Lol, you asking for compassion, you hateful bigoted asshole.

Well, no. If it were up to me, this guy would be in a prison worried about getting shanked in the lunch line.

But no judge in his right mind is going to give this fool a job as a cop. He's already cost the city six million dollars.

The city cost the city $6M by giving in without a fight.

Um, yeah, when you got a video tape of someone choking someone to death, while he's screaming "I can't breathe", it's not like you have a lot to fight with.

Six million, they got off easy.

Again, this is the problem with rogue cops... even if you think killing the darkies is no big deal, the amount of money they are costing tax payers is too much.

Chicago paid out $180 million for the actions of rogue cops last year. Time to do this better.

Um, yeah, when you got a video tape of someone choking someone to death, while he's screaming "I can't breathe", it's not like you have a lot to fight with.

Again, this is the problem with rogue cops... even if you think killing the darkies is no big deal, the amount of money they are costing tax payers is too much.

Chicago paid out $180 million for the actions of rogue cops last year. Time to do this better.

sympathetic jury verdict would be overturned on appeal. The city appealed to the mob.

Ah, the old accusation of racism, typical joefuck.

Last edited:

/—-/ If you can’t breathe then you can’t yell I can’t breathe.

No, it isn't. he wasn't even criminally indicted.

Only because Prosecutors are afraid alienating the cops... It's why you need a special agency at the state or federal level to prosecute police misconduct.

If that case had ever gotten in front of a jury, the cop would have gone to jail and the city would have paid out nine-figure judgement. SO smart thing... keep away from Juries.

No, it isn't. he wasn't even criminally indicted.

Only because Prosecutors are afraid alienating the cops... It's why you need a special agency at the state or federal level to prosecute police misconduct.

If that case had ever gotten in front of a jury, the cop would have gone to jail and the city would have paid out nine-figure judgement. SO smart thing... keep away from Juries.

Nothing more than ASSumption and supposition.

/——/ The choke hold was for violently resisting arrest which is not a misdemeanor. It’s a felony. Your lame diversion is a joke.

Never should have been arrested.

This is why we need to throw these corrupt cops in jail. Then they'll start getting the message.
/—-/ NYC democRATs passed a law prohibiting the sale of loose cigarettes (loosies) and the mayor told the police to enforce the law. The guy was a repeat offender. So once again the police are the problem and never the criminals. BTW I agree the loosies should be outlawed because criminals buy a pack of cigarettes for $10 and sell the loosies to kids for $1 each, maybe more. But you keep blaming the police for doing their job. It’s what you do best.

Last edited:
/—-/ If you can’t breathe then you can’t yell I can’t breathe.

That is a myth. There is always enough air to force out and speak with even if it is oxygen depleted air full of CO2.

There is always air in the mouth to speak with of course, but that doesn't mean it is making it to the lungs, especially when being choked.

Sign the Petition (The Pernicious Myth Of "If You Can Speak You Can Breathe" by 17th_knight)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back