NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

Awesome. LEt's disband the PBA, fire the trouble makers and hire guys who aren't racist bullies.
/—-/ Thanks to the nonstop attacks by democRATs and the LSM, nobody wants to join the NYPD. They have to lower the standards so candidates who wouldn’t have made the cut 20 years ago are getting on the force. The suicide rate is staggering, 8 so far this year. Now read this and get a clue: Recruitment Problems Faced by Police Departments

Many people understand it's wrong to jump someone for defending their civil rights. I would want no part of that either.

Awesome. LEt's disband the PBA, fire the trouble makers and hire guys who aren't racist bullies.
/—-/ Thanks to the nonstop attacks by democRATs and the LSM, nobody wants to join the NYPD. They have to lower the standards so candidates who wouldn’t have made the cut 20 years ago are getting on the force. The suicide rate is staggering, 8 so far this year. Now read this and get a clue: Recruitment Problems Faced by Police Departments

Many people understand it's wrong to jump someone for defending their civil rights. I would want no part of that either.
/——-/ Join the NYPD and show us how it’s done.

It's done the right way thousands of times a day by decent police officers.

/—-/I’m not talking about your hometown of Pigsnot Nebraska. I’m talking about NYC where officers are assaulted on the streets and second guessed by Civilian Review boards who couldn’t do a cop’s job for 5 seconds.

/—-/I’m not talking about your hometown of Pigsnot Nebraska. I’m talking about NYC where officers are assaulted on the streets and second guessed by Civilian Review boards who couldn’t do a cop’s job for 5 seconds.

No officer was assaulted here.

/——/ Moron Libtard Mayor DiBlasio told the NYPD they couldn’t react to this type of assault. They just had to take it. https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/total-anarchy-nypd-cops-get-drenched-by-buckets-of-water/

/—-/ https://nypost.com/2017/07/05/nypd-officer-shot-on-duty-in-critical-condition/

/—-/ How much more do you need, before you STFU? Two NYPD officers 'assassinated' while sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn by gunman who boasted on Instagram about 'revenge' killing cops (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

/——/ Moron Libtard Mayor DiBlasio told the NYPD they couldn’t react to this type of assault. They just had to take it. https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/total-anarchy-nypd-cops-get-drenched-by-buckets-of-water/

Is DiBlasio a moron? No argument from me.

/—-/ How much more do you need, before you STFU? Two NYPD officers 'assassinated' while sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn by gunman who boasted on Instagram about 'revenge' killing cops (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

No one has the right to take the life of another or to assault someone else outside of immediate self defense.

I can post articles of the police killing innocent civilians also........none of it is OK.

Not until you reduce the criminal code. Don't see that happening.

Don't have to. Now, if you want to make an argument about getting rid of some laws, I'm all for it on a case by case basis.

That said, I expect the cops to enforce the law. I expect them to be able to do with without putting anyone in a choke hold for a petty misdemeanor.

No one has the right to take the life of another or to assault someone else outside of immediate self defense.

I can post articles of the police killing innocent civilians also........none of it is OK.
/—-/ The criminals always start it.

Are you saying you want a police force that doesn't answer to civilians... that's kind of scary.
/—-/ No butthead. How the hell did you twist that one up?

Don't have to. Now, if you want to make an argument about getting rid of some laws, I'm all for it on a case by case basis.

That said, I expect the cops to enforce the law. I expect them to be able to do with without putting anyone in a choke hold for a petty misdemeanor.
/—-/ Lets see you wrestle a 350 sack of shyt.

He was doing nothing wrong........not even a misdemeanor.

If you are considering Daniel Pantaleo a criminal, as he is the one who started this.

Are you saying you want a police force that doesn't answer to civilians... that's kind of scary.
I went back and highlighted it for you... you were a tad confused.

I went back and highlighted it for you... you were a tad confused.
/——/ So you’re saying every cop involved in a shooting should be drummed out of the force for being mean to a criminal?

If you are considering Daniel Pantaleo a criminal, as he is the one who started this.
/—-/ So you’re saying Officer Daniel Pantaleo picked some black guy at random and choked him to death.

Forum List

Back