NYC SNOWY Thanksgiving? GloBULL Warming!

Dad-What-Is-Science.jpg

Be a good lad and find us that elusive scientific lab experiment that links a 120PPM Increase in CO2 to a temperature increase

Are you crazy? In the middle of this ebola epidemic that's destroying our country that you spent months predicting?

All that "Science" but no lab work.

Weird

I have no interest in global warming. All I know is that if we ever need science to save us, such as with ebola which you're so terrified of, it'll be liberals who will have the solution.

Liberals are fucking morons who are doing all they can to help Ebola find a US host.

Morons.

Not a fucking brain in the entire bunch.

And why is it for all this "Science" you can't post a lab experiment that shows how a wisp of CO2 will raise temperature

Your beliefs on ebola are embarrassing.

As for global warming; despite conservative tantrums for 30+ years it is now undeniable even among the most rube-ish of people that climate change is real. That's a pretty big damn win for the climate science crowd.

As for AGW I don't care. The world's not about to stop burning fossil fuels. But if it IS real then your children will be thanking a liberal for inventing the way to reverse it.

Be a good lad and find us that elusive scientific lab experiment that links a 120PPM Increase in CO2 to a temperature increase

Are you crazy? In the middle of this ebola epidemic that's destroying our country that you spent months predicting?

Weird

How do we know about the age of the universe? We can't exactly reproduce it in a lab. Science is a lot more than just lab work. ;) Lots of math and theory.

Not the point, my little pointy headed friend.

The AGWCult assures us they've eliminated all the variables except for an additional wisp of CO2, but there never ever, never ever, never ever have any lab work.

Why is that?

How hard is it to put an additional 120PPM CO2 in a control tank?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

large-hadron-collider.jpg

^ Real science experiment that can replicate conditions a few nanoseconds after the Big Bang

See the difference?

Anyone who is stupid enough to correlate a singular occurrence with a decades - old trend is beyond help.

Anyone who is stupid enough to correlate a singular occurrence with a decades - old trend is beyond help.

Yep so when will the AGW cult let us get back to real science:

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

Need real science to take hold once again and eject these AGW cult members..

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

Since when did we quit citing sources on here? Even when the source is "classroom" material of a dubious nature?

Lesson 1 Graphs n Charts

Particularly when it comes from Dr. Michael S Coffman, a notoriously crazy conspiracy theorist and debunked climate skeptic?

Michael S. Coffman - SourceWatch

Oh. I guess that is good reason not to list your source.

Want a scientific fact, numbskull? Even if 97% of the world's greatest scientists announced the earth was round, there would be 3% of nutcases like your Dr. Coffman screaming "No, it's flat!"

Lol...the guy worked in the paper industry...one of the biggest threats to our environment with their stripping of our forests...

Weird

How do we know about the age of the universe? We can't exactly reproduce it in a lab. Science is a lot more than just lab work. ;) Lots of math and theory.

The AGWCult assures us they've eliminated all the variables except for an additional wisp of CO2, but there never ever, never ever, never ever have any lab work.

Why is that?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

^ Real science experiment that can replicate conditions a few nanoseconds after the Big Bang

See the difference?

looks fraudulent

Weird

I have no interest in global warming. All I know is that if we ever need science to save us, such as with ebola which you're so terrified of, it'll be liberals who will have the solution.

Liberals are fucking morons who are doing all they can to help Ebola find a US host.

Morons.

And why is it for all this "Science" you can't post a lab experiment that shows how a wisp of CO2 will raise temperature

As for global warming; despite conservative tantrums for 30+ years it is now undeniable even among the most rube-ish of people that climate change is real. That's a pretty big damn win for the climate science crowd.

As for AGW I don't care. The world's not about to stop burning fossil fuels. But if it IS real then your children will be thanking a liberal for inventing the way to reverse it.

My Belief is that Ebola is serious fucking business and it's insanity bordering on bioterrorism to knowingly and willingly allowed people infected with Ebola to roam around the country

As for global warming....why haven't you posted any experiment?

If CO2 is like the Great and Powerful Oz, where's the lab work?

One the one hand the AGWCult tells us they've eliminated all the variables except for an additional wisp of CO2, on the other hand they never post any lab work because...well the stated reason is that there are too many variables, but the real reason is the lab fails their theory 100% of the time

The AGW Faith Based Missionaries point their fingers at the Infidels and shriek at them the invective laden label "DENIER!"

But, ironically, the 'article of their faith' (in which they pretend to believe) -- the fundamental precept which we call the "scientific method" -- is one of the main things they adamantly REJECT!

And yet they seem to proclaim that the climate skeptics are the blasphemers?
My, my, another silly shit. So you think that the people in all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world don't know a thing about science. After all, they all have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

So why aren't you presenting the truth, and the evidence for that truth to the world? I mean, you are so damned much smarter than all these scientists, you should enlighten them and us. Should be a Nobel in it for you.

Weird

Why is that?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

See the difference?

Already been covered.

They're very obtuse about exactly what they tested until you go to 1:37 in the video and it shows CO2 at over 7%. That's demonstrating that pressure affect temperature which we already knew, It does NOT test for 400PPM CO2. I've called the lab and Gupta and they've never responded to me.

Call them and ask them if they tested 400PPM CO2

The AGW Faith Based Missionaries point their fingers at the Infidels and shriek at them the invective laden label "DENIER!"

But, ironically, the 'article of their faith' (in which they pretend to believe) -- the fundamental precept which we call the "scientific method" -- is one of the main things they adamantly REJECT!

And yet they seem to proclaim that the climate skeptics are the blasphemers?
My, my, another silly shit. So you think that the people in all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world don't know a thing about science. After all, they all have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

So why aren't you presenting the truth, and the evidence for that truth to the world? I mean, you are so damned much smarter than all these scientists, you should enlighten them and us. Should be a Nobel in it for you.

Doc, we're on record that your "Scientists" are full of crap and altered data and rigged computer models.

Weird

Why is that?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

See the difference?

Already been covered.

They're very obtuse about exactly what they tested until you go to 1:37 in the video and it shows CO2 at over 7%. That's demonstrating that pressure affect temperature which we already knew, It does NOT test for 400PPM CO2. I've called the lab and Gupta and they've never responded to me.

it was a fraudulent display by mythbusters

Weird

Morons.

Dude, you ARE the most rubish of people. Climate change is real. Nobody denies that, you hack. Climate changed long before human industry, you bonehead. Ever hear of the ice ages? No SUVs caused them. For real!

Weird

Morons.

Dude, you ARE the most rubish of people. Climate change is real. Nobody denies that, you hack. Climate changed long before human industry, you bonehead. Ever hear of the ice ages? No SUVs caused them. For real!

Rubes like yourself denied it for decades. Have you forgotten?

The fact that NYC might face the second snowy Thanksgiving in the last quarter century MUST be attributable to the paradoxical effects of GloBULL Warmering.

SO SAY all the Computer MODELS! I believe they have achieved CONSENSUS!

Can I hear an AMEN? Gaia be praised, yo.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/11/a-snowy-thanksgiving-for-nyc/ And look at the "reply" by some dude named Krusty.

LMFAO.

your lack of understanding that extreme weather swings is part of global climate change is no one's fault but your own.

that is all...

Since when did we quit citing sources on here? Even when the source is "classroom" material of a dubious nature?

Lesson 1 Graphs n Charts

Particularly when it comes from Dr. Michael S Coffman, a notoriously crazy conspiracy theorist and debunked climate skeptic?

Want a scientific fact, numbskull? Even if 97% of the world's greatest scientists announced the earth was round, there would be 3% of nutcases like your Dr. Coffman screaming "No, it's flat!"

Lol...the guy worked in the paper industry...one of the biggest threats to our environment with their stripping of our forests...

Oh look another AGW moron who thinks they have a 97% consensus..

Lesson 1 Graphs n Charts

The source is in the graph. You know the real; science which you just denied and thus proving that the true deniers of science are the far left /AGW cult.

Notice how they use a far left source to confirm their religious belief not based on real science,

The fact that NYC might face the second snowy Thanksgiving in the last quarter century MUST be attributable to the paradoxical effects of GloBULL Warmering.

A Snowy Thanksgiving for NYC Roy Spencer PhD. And look at the "reply" by some dude named Krusty.

LMFAO.

your lack of understanding that extreme weather swings is part of global climate change is no one's fault but your own.

that is all...

And the AGW/far left cult shows they do not understand that extreme weather comes and goes in cycle's.

Yet they will still push their religious content over actual reality and science fact.

A Snowy Thanksgiving for NYC Roy Spencer PhD. And look at the "reply" by some dude named Krusty.

LMFAO.

that is all...

And the AGW/far left cult shows they do not understand that extreme weather comes and goes in cycle's.

Yet they will still push their religious content over actual reality and science fact.

The AGW cult can not understand how the earth presents paradoxically. They simply have no understanding of even basic workings of the earths systems. Even when given observations and real world data that shows CO2 has a Zero net affect in our atmosphere they deny the empirical evidence.

Weird

Why is that?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

See the difference?

Already been covered.

I'm not sure I understand you.
Are you saying that the gas will heat up because it was under pressure?

Forum List

Back