NYC SNOWY Thanksgiving? GloBULL Warming!

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
The fact that NYC might face the second snowy Thanksgiving in the last quarter century MUST be attributable to the paradoxical effects of GloBULL Warmering.

SO SAY all the Computer MODELS! I believe they have achieved CONSENSUS!

Can I hear an AMEN? Gaia be praised, yo.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/11/a-snowy-thanksgiving-for-nyc/ And look at the "reply" by some dude named Krusty.

LMFAO.

Dad-What-Is-Science.jpg

Liberal Democratics are RAISED like dutiful worker bees. Why do they "believe" in globull warmererering? Because they have been TOLD that it's science.

They couldn't find the concept of falsifiability with both hands in the dark even if it was pasted on their asses. They actually imagine that "consensus" is somehow akin to the scientific method.

Global Warming is Pointing at the Weather Channel and Shrieking, "Manmade Global Warming, You Fucking DENIER!!!!!"

Did they predict snowy Thanksgiving? No, just "more and more weather with a 2 decades of no warming"

The AGW Faith Based Missionaries point their fingers at the Infidels and shriek at them the invective laden label "DENIER!"

But, ironically, the 'article of their faith' (in which they pretend to believe) -- the fundamental precept which we call the "scientific method" -- is one of the main things they adamantly REJECT!

And yet they seem to proclaim that the climate skeptics are the blasphemers?

Be a good lad and find us that elusive scientific lab experiment that links a 120PPM Increase in CO2 to a temperature increase

Are you crazy? In the middle of this ebola epidemic that's destroying our country that you spent months predicting?

All that "Science" but no lab work.

Weird

I have no interest in global warming. All I know is that if we ever need science to save us, such as with ebola which you're so terrified of, it'll be liberals who will have the solution.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the cause of this cold weather is a typhoon that hit Alaska where the weather has been unseasonably warm.

Be a good lad and find us that elusive scientific lab experiment that links a 120PPM Increase in CO2 to a temperature increase

Are you crazy? In the middle of this ebola epidemic that's destroying our country that you spent months predicting?

Weird

How do we know about the age of the universe? We can't exactly reproduce it in a lab. Science is a lot more than just lab work. ;) Lots of math and theory.

Weird

I have no interest in global warming. All I know is that if we ever need science to save us, such as with ebola which you're so terrified of, it'll be liberals who will have the solution.

Liberals are fucking morons who are doing all they can to help Ebola find a US host.

Morons.

Not a fucking brain in the entire bunch.

And why is it for all this "Science" you can't post a lab experiment that shows how a wisp of CO2 will raise temperature

Weird

How do we know about the age of the universe? We can't exactly reproduce it in a lab. Science is a lot more than just lab work. ;) Lots of math and theory.

Not the point, my little pointy headed friend.

The AGWCult assures us they've eliminated all the variables except for an additional wisp of CO2, but there never ever, never ever, never ever have any lab work.

Why is that?

How hard is it to put an additional 120PPM CO2 in a control tank?

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ AGW Ass Clowns

large-hadron-collider.jpg

^ Real science experiment that can replicate conditions a few nanoseconds after the Big Bang

See the difference?

Forum List

Back