NYC shooter: Another victory for our mental health care "system". Great job, Pubbies.

If mentally unstable people are so easily swayed to do violence, then perhaps our Ruling Elite should be a bit more careful regarding what they say.

If assholes are going to use the mental health excuse...
Then the protesters that chanted they wanted dead cops are directly responsible for this event.
Where the hell was that? Only Fox etc could find that...

It must be sad to live in your little bubble.

Makes you wonder..what the hell are these people doing on a political/current event message board when they know nothing of either?

Tried to kill himself a year ago, shot his ex GF before leaving Baltimore. Never got help- not funded- this money must stay with the bloated rich. Must be De Basio's fault lol...
"Dabre said that her son struggled with mental illness his entire life and said he refused the family’s repeated attempts at help.

"He tried to kill himself when he was 13 and had to be institutionalized in the years leading up to the bloody Saturday massacre that left two of New York’s Finest dead.

“'Unfortunately, this situation happened and it culminated in the end of his life and the tragic loss of two innocent police officers,' she said."

Mother of NYPD cop killer Ismaaiyl Brinsley deeply sorry - NY Daily News

THEN IT'S HER fault for not taking care of him and taking him out of SOCIETY. We didn't give birth to him.

Greedy idiot RW billionaires, your brainwashing masters, refuse to be taxed their fair share or invest in mental health. DUH. Like infrastructure and education and training and JOBS.

Not excuses, intelligent observation, hater dupes.

Before slaying NYPD officers gunman shot ex-girlfriend - CNN.com

Lengthy criminal history

Long before Saturday's shootings, Brinsley was no stranger to police.

He had an extensive criminal record, including at least 19 arrests, a 2-year prison term and several stints in Georgia jails, Boyce said.

Brinsley's mother told detectives she hadn't seen her son in a month. He "had a very troubled childhood," "was often violent" and had tried to commit suicide, she told them, according to Boyce.

It wasn't immediately clear, Boyce said, how Brinsley got the gun he used to shoot his ex-girlfriend and two police officers before turning the weapon on himself.

A man bought the handgun at a Georgia pawn shop in 1996, when Brinsley was just 9.

Detectives are working with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Boyce said, "to find out where (the gun) could have fallen into his hands."

In a 2011 hearing in Cobb County, Georgia, Brinsley pleaded guilty to theft, property damage, possession of a firearm by a felon and discharging a gun near a public street after he used a stolen .25 caliber semiautomatic handgun to fire into a gold Chevy Malibu.

When asked by a judge at the hearing whether he'd ever been a patient in a mental institution or under the care of a psychologist or psychiatrist, he answered yes, according to court documents.
Frankie as far as i am concerned if a person has that many arrests he should have been confined somewhere loooong ago.....how did he get past 10?....

I think you meant to say he should have been TERMINATED long ago.

Let's face it, 20 felony arrests means you're a shit bag who should forfeit his life.
if they were ALL felony arrests then how did he get past 3?....

So, the OP believes mentally handicapped folks should be locked up , for the safety of all?

I agree. Why aren't we doing that. Would be wonderful to walk the streets and not see any blacks, gays, or liberals wandering around

SmarterThanTheAverageBear

How about we force people to wear a sign so we know who they really are? You rabid RWs would be all in favor of that, right?

TheScarletLetter.gif

rzeszow-ghetto-1940.jpg
this guy had 19 arrests and no one thought that the guy was a little bit off?....someone like that already has a stamp on him....its called "repeat felon"....

So, the OP believes mentally handicapped folks should be locked up , for the safety of all?

I agree. Why aren't we doing that. Would be wonderful to walk the streets and not see any blacks, gays, or liberals wandering around

Shut the fuck up with your "fair share" bullshit moron. I paid $106K in FEDERAL INCOME tax for fiscal 2013. How much did YOU pay?
How much did you earn?

No, I believe the mentally ill should be treated, and that the general public should be able to get cheap college eduction and training, and good JOBS. Thanks for the world depression.

the high price of tuition is the libs fault you idiot lib.

A cap should be placed on college tuition for 5 years. We should also pay half of education for all Americans that want to seek out a useful skill. Yes, useful as we shouldn't be paying for things that are worthless.

Great idea!!
Take it one step further and put out a list of jobs that need filling and offer to pay for half of the tuition if you go into one of those fields.
No more student loans for underwater basket weaving.

Greedy idiot RW billionaires, your brainwashing masters, refuse to be taxed their fair share or invest in mental health. DUH. Like infrastructure and education and training and JOBS.

Lengthy criminal history

He had an extensive criminal record, including at least 19 arrests, a 2-year prison term and several stints in Georgia jails, Boyce said.

Brinsley's mother told detectives she hadn't seen her son in a month. He "had a very troubled childhood," "was often violent" and had tried to commit suicide, she told them, according to Boyce.

It wasn't immediately clear, Boyce said, how Brinsley got the gun he used to shoot his ex-girlfriend and two police officers before turning the weapon on himself.

A man bought the handgun at a Georgia pawn shop in 1996, when Brinsley was just 9.

Detectives are working with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Boyce said, "to find out where (the gun) could have fallen into his hands."

In a 2011 hearing in Cobb County, Georgia, Brinsley pleaded guilty to theft, property damage, possession of a firearm by a felon and discharging a gun near a public street after he used a stolen .25 caliber semiautomatic handgun to fire into a gold Chevy Malibu.

When asked by a judge at the hearing whether he'd ever been a patient in a mental institution or under the care of a psychologist or psychiatrist, he answered yes, according to court documents.
Frankie as far as i am concerned if a person has that many arrests he should have been confined somewhere loooong ago.....how did he get past 10?....

Let's face it, 20 felony arrests means you're a shit bag who should forfeit his life.

and what was he doing with a gun

Shut the fuck up with your "fair share" bullshit moron. I paid $106K in FEDERAL INCOME tax for fiscal 2013. How much did YOU pay?
How much did you earn?

No, I believe the mentally ill should be treated, and that the general public should be able to get cheap college eduction and training, and good JOBS. Thanks for the world depression.

A cap should be placed on college tuition for 5 years. We should also pay half of education for all Americans that want to seek out a useful skill. Yes, useful as we shouldn't be paying for things that are worthless.

Great idea!!
Take it one step further and put out a list of jobs that need filling and offer to pay for half of the tuition if you go into one of those fields.

many great paying jobs do not need tuition to get started

there are apprentice programs

If assholes are going to use the mental health excuse...
Then the protesters that chanted they wanted dead cops are directly responsible for this event.

I'm in a bubble, a masters in history, fluent in 3 languages, and all you can do is vomit Fox propaganda and idiotic talking points about our president going home for a vacation? LOL

and you are also Emperor Napoleon
I'm 6'4", but also a great snowball fighter. But you wouldn't know anything about Napoleon.

but also a great snowball fighter

hey so was i......if i was back there Frankie i would challenge you....2 out of 3.....

How much did you earn?

Great idea!!

many great paying jobs do not need tuition to get started

there are apprentice programs

Oh no doubt. And good old fashioned starting at the bottom and working your way up works as well. It did for me anyway.

Lengthy criminal history

and what was he doing with a gun
someone wants a gun bad enough.....they can get a gun.....

So what YOU are bemoaning is that the ACA failed this person and you now want to blame the other side?

In the Great State of Ohio, we eliminated most funding for mental health services back when George Bush was President. That was before the ACA. And it hasn't been restored. Matter of fact, a lot of the mental hospitals were shut down and the inmates released to take care of themselves.

• Ohio has eliminated virtually all state funding for mental health treatment for individuals who are not eligible for the state’s Medicaid program.
Why is this cop shooting now a mental health issue?

he probably was mentally ill

the question remains

does the democrat party create these crazies

or do the crazies migrate into the democrat party
Me thinks they are trying to make us all crazy

I'm in a bubble, a masters in history, fluent in 3 languages, and all you can do is vomit Fox propaganda and idiotic talking points about our president going home for a vacation? LOL

I'm 6'4", but also a great snowball fighter. But you wouldn't know anything about Napoleon.

hey so was i......if i was back there Frankie i would challenge you....2 out of 3.....

Frankie practicing his moves:

Yeh....What a shock...
It's someone else's fault.
Not the guy who had the mental capacity to use socilal media to announce what he was going to do.
He seemed pretty stable to be able to carry out this horrific crime...

But of course the Libs will make excuses for this.

Well, you guys want to blame the Mayor and Sharpton for what this guy did.

Obama and Holder contributed as well

That nut job didn't need a gun. He could have rammed his car into them

You people weren't so sympathetic to a Rancher who only owed back fines when 200 ARMED FEDERAL agents were sent to his property with his family there.

two faced hypocrites

Frankie practicing his moves:

this is more like it.....Frankie is Western NY.....

haterpubdupes said:
NYC shooter: Another victory for our mental health care "system". Great job, Pubbies.

Greedy idiot RW billionaires, your brainwashing masters, refuse to be taxed their fair share or invest in mental health.

Just noticed this thread. Unsurprisingly, it's yet another pack of lies from the usual haterpubdupes.

Last edited:
Actually, little haterpubdupes should be grateful to the liberals who got the LPS act through, and swayed the Supreme Court to rule that mental cases should be released and let out onto the streets.

It's the only reason he is free and able to post his nonsense here on the internet.

Forum List

Back