If Obama had a brother he would look like

Check out Bill O'Reilly's comments on his show Tonite. Don't know it's available yet on the Internet. He runs over DeBlasio in a most satisfying manner.

Check your local listings.

If Obama had a brother he would look like would look like Steve McGarrett.

'A lot of the stuff that Barack wrote is wrong': Obama's half-brother releases memoir contradicting President's life story and exposing their violent father's abuse
  • Mark Obama Ndesanjo, the son of Barack Obama Sr. and his third wife, details beatings he and his mother endured in Kenya
  • He also airs his version of his early meetings with the president, casting him as 'an American ... trying to be a local Kenyan youth. This is something I tried to flee my entire life'
  • 'Barack thought that I was too white, and I thought that he was too black,' the Brown- and Stanford-educated Ndesandjo writes
  • 'An Obama's Journey: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery across Three Cultures' is due in stores September 16
article-2718408-205090B100000578-28_634x469.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718408/A-lot-stuff-Barack-wrote-wrong-Obamas-half-brother-writes-memoir-contradicting-Dreams-Father-exposing-common-fathers-chronic-drunken-physical-abuse.html#ixzz3MgID9p3Y

Deblasio. He is the white version of Obabble. No emotion. Stupid rhetoric. The murder of the nyc cops is an attack on our democracy? And then the political grandstanding ending his comments yesterday with a few paragraphs in Spanish. What a self absorbed dolt. Disgusting.

Bill de Blasio fires back at police union chief - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO

Hold on, catch me up. I didn't get the schedule in my mailbox but I partially remember it from the meeting. Today, we blast the Democrats for condemning the cop shootings. Tomorrow, we blast them for not saying enough to condemn the shootings. After that we'll spend two days talking about latkes with negative insinuations about how Democrats want Americans to throw them at each other for self defense, cleverly working in our love for Israel and how we recognize that Hanukkah happens at Christmas time but that it's still Christmas time. But that's all I got. BTW, when was the circle jerk supposed to be? I know I tried to get everyone to vote against it when you made the proposal, but I'm not a sore loser. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it now.

Deblasio. He is the white version of Obabble. No emotion. Stupid rhetoric. The murder of the nyc cops is an attack on our democracy? And then the political grandstanding ending his comments yesterday with a few paragraphs in Spanish. What a self absorbed dolt. Disgusting.

Hold on, catch me up. I didn't get the schedule in my mailbox but I partially remember it from the meeting. Today, we blast the Democrats for condemning the cop shootings. Tomorrow, we blast them for not saying enough to condemn the shootings. After that we'll spend two days talking about latkes with negative insinuations about how Democrats want Americans to throw them at each other for self defense, cleverly working in our love for Israel and how we recognize that Hanukkah happens at Christmas time but that it's still Christmas time. But that's all I got. BTW, when was the circle jerk supposed to be? I know I tried to get everyone to vote against it when you made the proposal, but I'm not a sore loser. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it now.

All you need to know!

I'm not even sure you know how to swim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back