NYC must pay $180G to 3 Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots

New York City will have to pay out $180,000 to three Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots.
NYC Must Pay $180G to 3 Muslim Women Forced to Remove Hijabs For Mugshots

Well lets see you can't cover your face up for your ID, you can't keep your face covered up to fly on an airplane..... you can't enter a school with your face covered.......BUT LETS TAKE THE F............. GUNS OFF A KID WHO IS ON PRESCRIBED MEDS.........as you dumbasses strip away the 2nd amendment when you should be going after the drug companies. But idiots to worship pills given by the medical Gods.......

Leftist Americans are the biggest gawd dam idiots there is in society bend over and crap out all your American born rights to those who weren't even freaking born here, and who are trying to turn our Country into the very SHIT HOLE they ran from in the first place, You see third world shit holes are just as stupid as American leftist idiots and you all think alike.

With no balls to stand up and put your Country first all the while creating a world for your kid and or grand kids that will like that of Hitler you morons.
You really need to research your stories better. They won the money because its NY policy to have a female take the mugshot in a private room away from men. All 3 cases the women were exposed to men while getting their mugshots.

NYC to pay $180K to 3 Muslim women forced to remove hijabs for mugshots

"In March 2015, NYPD changed their policies regarding religious head gear, meaning people were informed they had the choice to get their photo taken in a private room with an officer of the same gender, court rulings show."
Which is contradictory to Islamic law anyway because publicly viewed photos of the women scarfless will be taken (mugshots) regardless of the sex of the officer taking them. So, the woman's modesty will be violated anyway. This ruling is absurd.

when I was covering my craniotomy head with a beanie----
people took me to be an ORTHODOX JEWISH WOMAN----
I still removed the thing when asked without complaint----
IT IS ABSURD that they won money ps--I ain't orthodox----
I just look PIOUS, and sweet and pure. btw anyone interested in what that
muzzie hair looks like? ------not ethical for me to MOCK
No Rosie..they want Stare Decisis. They have it with cases such as this. This is the legal ladder they take into a culture by creating legal precedence. Muslims fully understand the process of abrogation. Their Quran is based upon it. They hang you with your own rope.

New York City will have to pay out $180,000 to three Muslim women after forcing them to take off their hijabs for mugshots.

Well lets see you can't cover your face up for your ID, you can't keep your face covered up to fly on an airplane..... you can't enter a school with your face covered.......BUT LETS TAKE THE F............. GUNS OFF A KID WHO IS ON PRESCRIBED MEDS.........as you dumbasses strip away the 2nd amendment when you should be going after the drug companies. But idiots to worship pills given by the medical Gods.......

Leftist Americans are the biggest gawd dam idiots there is in society bend over and crap out all your American born rights to those who weren't even freaking born here, and who are trying to turn our Country into the very SHIT HOLE they ran from in the first place, You see third world shit holes are just as stupid as American leftist idiots and you all think alike.

With no balls to stand up and put your Country first all the while creating a world for your kid and or grand kids that will like that of Hitler you morons.
You really need to research your stories better. They won the money because its NY policy to have a female take the mugshot in a private room away from men. All 3 cases the women were exposed to men while getting their mugshots.

"In March 2015, NYPD changed their policies regarding religious head gear, meaning people were informed they had the choice to get their photo taken in a private room with an officer of the same gender, court rulings show."
Which is contradictory to Islamic law anyway because publicly viewed photos of the women scarfless will be taken (mugshots) regardless of the sex of the officer taking them. So, the woman's modesty will be violated anyway. This ruling is absurd.

No Rosie..they want Stare Decisis. They have it with cases such as this. This is the legal ladder they take into a culture by creating legal precedence. Muslims fully understand the process of abrogation. Their Quran is based upon it. They hang you with your own rope.

I had to google "stare decisis" thanks for the newbie,
for me, legal lingo. The judge who heard the case is
an IDIOT-----the ramifications of granting every muzzie all
sorts of SPECIALS ------could paralyze the cops and the docs-------been there, experienced it

I had to google "stare decisis" thanks for the newbie,
for me, legal lingo. The judge who heard the case is
an IDIOT-----the ramifications of granting every muzzie all
sorts of SPECIALS ------could paralyze the cops and the docs-------been there, experienced it
And that...my dear...is the point.

Is it ok if the men look at the mugshots once they are taken?:dunno:

Why do you ask? It has nothing to do with their stated policy on taking the picture.

Why do you ask? It has nothing to do with their stated policy on taking the picture.

I'm just wondering if it would have been an insult for those men to look at her pic...What do you think?

I'm just wondering if it would have been an insult for those men to look at her pic...What do you think?
I think you should stay on topic or start your own thread if you wish to deflect.

I think you should stay on topic or start your own thread if you wish to deflect.

I'm trying to figure out how those women were harmed ...Maybe you can explain it to me...That's generally why you are awarded money in lawsuits:dunno:

I'm trying to figure out how those women were harmed ...Maybe you can explain it to me...That's generally why you are awarded money in lawsuits:dunno:
I already explained it. Go back and read my first post.

You'd think that those women would need some type of psychological evaluation, to determine if they were actually damaged in anyway by this supposedly traumatic experience:eusa_think:

You'd think that those women would need some type of psychological evaluation, to determine if they were actually damaged in anyway by this supposedly traumatic experience:eusa_think:
You'd only think that if you were a complete idiot since the PD went against their own stated policy. Its pretty straight forward.

You'd only think that if you were a complete idiot since the PD went against their own stated policy. Its pretty straight forward.

Stated policy?...Was there a fine associated with violation of this policy?:dunno: How did they determine damages?

Stated policy?...Was there a fine associated with violation of this policy?:dunno: How did they determine damages?
Yes stated policy. Yes there was a fine. $180k. The same way damages are determined in other cases. How do you think they won?

Yes stated policy. Yes there was a fine. $180k. The same way damages are determined in other cases. How do you think they won?

What were the damages?...You have to prove some kind of damage to be awarded money, that's how it works.

What were the damages?...You have to prove some kind of damage to be awarded money, that's how it works.
Depends. You should see if its public record.

You think that muslim women involved in a brawl was damaged by taking a pic? ..I'm sure it was pulled off during the fight anyways.....Settled by the leftist ponderers of New York government

You think that muslim women involved in a brawl was damaged by taking a pic? ..I'm sure it was pulled off during the fight anyways.....Settled by the leftist ponderers of New York government
Doesnt matter what I think. The jury that awarded them damages thought so. Doesnt matter what you think either. Its a done deal.

Funny stuff, New York City deserves shit in their face

Forum List

Back