NYC mayor wears $700 scarf under bulletproof vest as migrants behind cop attack roam free

Which was the better choice for the mayor's scarf?

• Vendi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Louis Vuitton

• Gucci

• WalMart

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
OK, can you say TONE DEAF? New York City police arrested a group of illegal immigrant thieves early Monday as authorities crack down on a Venezuelan gang linked to dozens of robberies and a shocking assault on NYPD officers that went viral last week.

OK, can you say TONE DEAF? New York City police arrested a group of illegal immigrant thieves early Monday as authorities crack down on a Venezuelan gang linked to dozens of robberies and a shocking assault on NYPD officers that went viral last week.
Don't hate, appreciate :D

Always important to look fashionable. He can afford it, right?

I haven't worn a scarf since...errr...ever!

The cult hates the Po Po anyways. The cops probably deserved it.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
DEAD COPS!
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
NOW!

PIGS IN A BLANKET, FRY EM LIKE BACON!

It was not that long ago members of the cult chanted these things during mostly peaceful protests.

Back in the 70s we gave our convicts a old (but new) USGI olive drab wool scarf. Hell we used them ourselves on the gun gangs in the wintertime, they were warm!

We had a big bale of them left over from the Korean War era. They were so desirable a winter item that we made sure the convicts turned them in before their discharge day.

The cult hates the Po Po anyways. The cops probably deserved it.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
DEAD COPS!
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
NOW!

PIGS IN A BLANKET, FRY EM LIKE BACON!

It was not that long ago members of the cult chanted these things during mostly peaceful protests.

Since I have a concealed carry permit, I do not at all worry about criminals.
The biggest threat to me is the government corruption that manifests through the police.
For example, it was the police who wrote tickets for people going out into parks during covid.
There are a few things they do I am glad someone is doing, but not most of what they do.

Forum List

Back