NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

Of course you'd confuse red and blue districts with people. I'm sure all that red is mighty impressive to you but to me it doesn't mean shit. We have changed the narrative on Confederates from when I was younger, I see no reason why wet can't do the same for Washington and Jefferson.
The Civil War and the Revolutionary War were fought for very different reasons.
The Founding Fathers will never be thrown under the bus, at least in the vast majority of the US.

GW was one of the Founding Fathers of the US, that is a HISTORICAL fact, they earned their veneration and statues.
When you start whining about "slavery" your purpose is always reparations....not happening.
Bed wetters are deliberately ignorant of the fact that the blacks sold each other to the merchants, and that slavery remains a global issue, with MORE PEOPLE CURRENTLY SERVING IN BONDAGE than ever before in history.

Yet more concrete evidence that bed wetters are the worst cancer in on earth.

To be consistent with that line of thinking when it comes to removing statues and/or renaming institutions, The Democrat Party should consider renaming itself given that it was the Party that fought for Slavery, instituted Jim Crowe, and fought many years against Civil Rights legislation.
How is that consistent with anything I've argued? I haven't suggested we rename America have I? America may have started out as a deplorable slave state but it's not that anymore. Likewise the Democratic party started out as a party of southern white slavers now its America's most diverse political party. Washington on the other hand died a deplorable slaver. He never changed. My views are entirely consistent.

There is actually more slavery today than at any time in human history.
Which has what to do with whether or not we should venerate old dead slavers?
But the Left just virtue signals about caring slavery, by focusing on slavery that occurred hundreds of years ago they can do nothing about, verses slavery today they could stop if they really wanted to.
Yes, I'm concerned about this society that my children grow up in more than I do about slavery in other parts of the world. Am I supposed to feel bad about that? Because I don't.

Sounds like Goat fucker is mad because he doesn’t qualify for handouts…uneducated whiners like him come from a country that wipes their ass with their hand….
Yes. they probably liked tossing little girls into volcanoes and eating their slaves after sacrifices to their goat gods. They think the U.S. is horrible n racist cuz they can't do that here, except in private.

GW was one of the Founding Fathers of the US, that is a HISTORICAL fact, they earned their veneration and statues.
According to you. Maybe not according to others. That's called democracy, Soy Boy. Something Washington denied his slaves.
When you start whining about "slavery" your purpose is always reparations....not happening.
I'm pointing out that Washington was a slaver, you're the one whining about it. That's typical of cuck whites.

Which has what to do with whether or not we should venerate old dead slavers?

Yes, I'm concerned about this society that my children grow up in more than I do about slavery in other parts of the world. Am I supposed to feel bad about that? Because I don't.
There are about half a million slaves in the US today fool

But you blatant disregard for others around the world is duly noted.

The Civil War and the Revolutionary War were fought for very different reasons.
The Founding Fathers will never be thrown under the bus, at least in the vast majority of the US.
I don't care why either of them were fought.

According to you. Maybe not according to others. That's called democracy, Soy Boy. Something Washington denied his slaves.

I'm pointing out that Washington was a slaver, you're the one whining about it. That's typical of cuck whites.
Karl Marx was a racist.

Yet I don't see you wanting to tear down his statues. In fact, you celebrate an ideology based in systemic racism

Why?

No one cares that Washington was a slaver, except a few whiny Low-IQ losers.
p.s. Washington freed his slaves.

No one cares that Washington was a slaver, except a few whiny Low-IQ losers.
p.s. Washington freed his slaves.
After he died and they were no longer of any use to them. I'm sure you imagine that means something to me. 😄

How is that consistent with anything I've argued? I haven't suggested we rename America have I? America may have started out as a deplorable slave state but it's not that anymore. Likewise the Democratic party started out as a party of southern white slavers now its America's most diverse political party. Washington on the other hand died a deplorable slaver. He never changed. My views are entirely consistent.
Washington was not deplorable. He freed his slaves.

Forum List

Back