NYC CO OP ordered to close

Another ACA CO OP closing.

**********************************+

The nation’s biggest nonprofit health insurer spawned by the Affordable Care Act has been ordered to shut down as it reels toward insolvency, disrupting coverage for more than 200,000 New York state residents and becoming the fourth such co-op to collapse in recent months.

The action Friday to force Health Republic Insurance of New York out of business was a coordinated maneuver by state regulators and by federal health officials, who have been trying to nurture fledgling co-ops while dealing with the reality that most are hemorrhaging red ink.

New York health co-op ordered to close down
SHIT!!!#!×₩€%$@

WHERE IS ALL OF THOSE REFUGEES GONNA GET THEIR HEALTH CARE FROM!!!

The nation’s biggest nonprofit health insurer spawned by the Affordable Care Act has been ordered to shut down as it reels toward insolvency, disrupting coverage for more than 200,000 New York state residents and becoming the fourth such co-op to collapse in recent months.

The action Friday to force Health Republic Insurance of New York out of business was a coordinated maneuver by state regulators and by federal health officials, who have been trying to nurture fledgling co-ops while dealing with the reality that most are hemorrhaging red ink.

SHIT!!!#!×₩€%$@

"Are." English as a First Language seems to be giving you trouble.

NYers can still get health insurance directly from insurers, through a broker, or here:

New York State of Health | Health Plan Marketplace for Individual and Small Business Health Insurance

SHIT!!!#!×₩€%$@

"Are." English as a First Language seems to be giving you trouble.

NYers can still get health insurance directly from insurers, through a broker, or here:

New York State of Health | Health Plan Marketplace for Individual and Small Business Health Insurance
Thanks for the Grammer lesson, prick.

High deductibles are more common in exchanges than on employer plans.

Because employer plans are group plans. You do understand that, don't you?
Do you understand that the poor and retired can't afford high deductibles?
Its not just the poor and old,young people just starting out ,6-8 k deductible not a problem.
The very fact that its going belly up should shut your trap,but no ....................

Thanks for the Grammer lesson.

That would be "grammar," lower case and spelled correctly. You're welcome.
Well, no shit.

This pesky auto-correct keeps making these silly little errors.

But if I thought the exchange was of any value I'd take the time to proofread my work.

If your goal is to convince people of the value of your opinion, you'll take the time. If not, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Is there overlap in those who complain about having to buy "for profit health insurance" and those who delight in seeing not-for-profit, customer-owned insurers close?

Is there overlap in those who complain about having to buy "for profit health insurance" and those who delight in seeing not-for-profit, customer-owned insurers close?
BTW PPO's are also going away.

Can't post links on my phone. You lazy or what?

Because I won't do your research for you?

Yep. They're all members of the "I got mine and fuck everybody else" party.

There is always the concern that being able to say "I told you so." is more important than health care.

But, this thread was about a provider going under.

There is always the concern that being able to say "I told you so." is more important than health care.

That particular brand of Schadenfreude does seem to be the main theme in this thread.

Forum List

Back