NYC breaks snow record set in 1871

Where exactly is the "scientific community" having any impact outside of the scientific community?
Easy... the governments of every developed country are subsidizing sustainable energy and sustainable methods of production. Even China and India are taking steps to reduce emissions. The major mitaries of the world are all taking into account climate change in their plans.

These are just a few. Listen, man: you are an ignorant moron. You honestly think that, if you can't see it from your trailer park in real time, it doesn't exist. I doubt I am going to change that .

Lol......im the ignorant moron.....ok!!!:2up:

Renewable energy is a joke in every nation on earth s0n....most notably the United States. But people need not take my word for it....go check the Obama EIA graph released just a year ago with projections out to 2040. In 2040 renewables will STILL be a fucking joke.

Oh.....and by 2050, China will have increased its coal production by....ready for this....50%.

Yuk....yuk.....lets talk "ignorant".:113:

The curious looking for a barometer on this climate change stuff must remember.....the climate crusader contingent gets its facts from green far left sources that only provide lots of fake statistics.

Even the Obama Admin stated that in 2050, fossil fuels will STILL dominate the energy landscape!!!:boobies::boobies::spinner:

Last edited:
im the ignorant moron
Correct, you are! The percentage of energy coming from renewable energy increases every single year in every developed country.

The things you are vomiting are ignorant and come from a tiny little world view the size of your cheetoh-stained couch.

Good time to point out that Northern Hemisphere snowfall totals are ABOVE one standard deviations on average for the winter, above TWO standard deviations In early spring:

View attachment 186106

LINK
Really? I see a line for only one deviation on that graph. Here is a graph with the two deviation line being exceeded by a great deal.

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Good time to point out that Northern Hemisphere snowfall totals are ABOVE one standard deviations on average for the winter, above TWO standard deviations In early spring:

View attachment 186106

LINK

er, evidence of climate change, or something

Possible evidence leading to a cooling future, there have been signs of it in recent years.
Really? Evidence like this?
UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

No they have changed that term many times now as they made each term more worthless than the last.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence on this planet and happens with or without man present.

Although to promote the conspiracy theorists out there:

Wow! Have you informed the scientific community of your AMAZING findings?!?!? Imagine how embarrassed they will all be, when they find out they have been outsmarted by an uneducated slob with no knowledge or experience in ANY of their scientific fields!!!

You're going to be famous, Forrest!

You're still not getting it s0n....

Where exactly is the "scientific community" having any impact outside of the scientific community? Where exactly is the science mattering in the real world? The "consensus" is nothing more than a banner by a field of thought in the science community.

We'd all be really impressed if the science was having any effect on public policy in any of the western nations. Unfortunately after 20 years of pronouncements the science has an impacted dick. When renewable energy becomes anything more then a fringe form of energy.....:abgg2q.jpg:
....... then maybe the public will start caring about the science.

When Congress passes some climate change legislation..... which we haven't seen in over 10 years..... then maybe the science will be mattering. I mean after 20 years of ranting and ranting by the science community solar power is still only providing the United States with a little bit more than 1% of its electricity of it electricity:hello77::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Until then s0n..... it's a hobby on internet forums:113:

And what the fuck are you posting on?

im the ignorant moron
Correct, you are! The percentage of energy coming from renewable energy increases every single year in every developed country.

The things you are vomiting are ignorant and come from a tiny little world view the size of your cheetoh-stained couch.

Fake....note the progressive ploy of always using ghey misleading terms like "increasing". Lol....fake....and when compared to something else, looks laughable.

My world view may well be "tiny" but are supported by lots of real.....

Fossil fuels will be dominating for decades.....sorry!! All the Disney thinking on earth isnt gonna change that!!

Denver in the summer used to have rainstorms every summer day on Thursdays, snowed in the winter once a week. Now? We have dead pine tree trees everywhere, snow every other month. Precipitation is scarce all the time...The climate IS changing.
Last time I flew over Montana, there were huge patches of brown, dead trees, all over the mountains. Last year, those trees were providing fuel for the huge fires they had there.

About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

No they have changed that term many times now as they made each term more worthless than the last.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence on this planet and happens with or without man present.

Although to promote the conspiracy theorists out there:

Wow! Have you informed the scientific community of your AMAZING findings?!?!? Imagine how embarrassed they will all be, when they find out they have been outsmarted by an uneducated slob with no knowledge or experience in ANY of their scientific fields!!!

You're going to be famous, Forrest!

You're still not getting it s0n....

Where exactly is the "scientific community" having any impact outside of the scientific community? Where exactly is the science mattering in the real world? The "consensus" is nothing more than a banner by a field of thought in the science community.

We'd all be really impressed if the science was having any effect on public policy in any of the western nations. Unfortunately after 20 years of pronouncements the science has an impacted dick. When renewable energy becomes anything more then a fringe form of energy.....:abgg2q.jpg:
....... then maybe the public will start caring about the science.

When Congress passes some climate change legislation..... which we haven't seen in over 10 years..... then maybe the science will be mattering. I mean after 20 years of ranting and ranting by the science community solar power is still only providing the United States with a little bit more than 1% of its electricity of it electricity:hello77::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Until then s0n..... it's a hobby on internet forums:113:

And what the fuck are you posting on?

Not sure but I gotta say....this new member SUNSETTOMMY is cleaning clocks in here. In 9 years, I havent seen another member making the alarmist contingent look so silly.....silly........just sayin'

Denver in the summer used to have rainstorms every summer day on Thursdays, snowed in the winter once a week. Now? We have dead pine tree trees everywhere, snow every other month. Precipitation is scarce all the time...The climate IS changing.
Last time I flew over Montana, there were huge patches of brown, dead trees, all over the mountains. Last year, those trees were providing fuel for the huge fires they had there.

Nature's way of replenishing the forests..... been happening for about a billion years!

Forest fires didn't start a couple of decades ago you know!! Just sayin'

I am an native Coloradan, I remember Starr Yelland, and the flood of 65'. I know the local weather cycles. This pattern, this warm dry, warm dry, followed by a brief saturation of snow or rain/hail is a retentively new phenomenon. I remember seeing a tornado spawning in that area that is NOW DIA...Tornado alley. Didn't want our airport put there..but our leaders don't ask US what we want...THEY tell us, instead..

I don’t see the winter storms we used to get 30 or 40 years ago

Of course you don't, but you far left drones are hardly the bar used to determine such things.

Understanding the Weather's Water Cycle - dummies
I am over sixty yeas old, I have seen a few weather cycles in my life. Autumns leaves falling, winter's cold freeze and spring's warm kindred and the cherry blossoms next to my house, after all. And god forbid I see all that going away. It is going away.

View attachment 186106

LINK
And this is a good time to point out that that is a measure of precipitation, not of temperature, which shows what a ignorant fool you are, when it comes to this topic.

What you really mean to say is that you have nothing to say against what I posted, which was from Environment Canada that covers half the planets surface all of it in Winter time.

You make clear that you have no science skills to offer because you failed to see that Snowfall EXTENT is EXTRAORDINARY this Northern Hemisphere winter, even Arabian Deserts got record snowfall.
You are totally full of shit. It is barely outside of one standard deviation. Know what that means, percentage wise, bucko? Here is an extraordinary graph;

Daily mean temperature and climate north of the 80th northern parallel, as a function of the day of year

Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut

Nature's way of replenishing the forests..... been happening for about a billion years!
You dumb fuck. Those were bug kill trees, that then fed the record fires this year. Damn, why don't you just advertise your stupidity?

Possible evidence leading to a cooling future, there have been signs of it in recent years.
Amazing! Could you point us to the published science which supports your claims?

That effort would be wasted on you since you are a miserable dog eared drooling knuckle dragging alarmist putz who always post insulting replies devoid of any science commentary. You are not here to debate, just be a brain dead alarmist with zero science skills to offer.

But will post this for others who will see that large areas of the world has been cooling for decades already, each area is backed by published science papers. The link is next to each region name:

From No Tricks Zone

Greenland, Antarctica And Dozens Of Areas Worldwide Have Not Seen Any Warming In 60 Years And More!

By P Gosselin on 18. February 2018

Excerpt:

Since 1870s – no warming
Greenland – no warming
New Zealand – no warming
Antarctica – no warming
North Atlantic – no warming
Western Pacific – no warming
India/Western Himalaya – no warming
Pakistan – no warming
Turkey – no warming
Himalayas/Nepal – no warming
Siberia – no warming
Portugal – no warming
NE China – no warming
SW China – no warming
South China – no warming
West China – no warming
Southern South America – no warming
Canada (B.C.) – no warming
Canada Central – no warming

Since 1940s/50s – no warming
Northern Hemisphere – no warming
Arctic Region – no warming
Greenland – no warming
South Iceland – no warming
North Iceland – no warming
Alaska – no warming
New York – no warming
Rural U.S. – no warming
Northern Europe – no warming
Western Europe – no warming
Mediterranean Region – no warming
Finland and Sweden – no warming
East Antarctica – no warming
North Atlantic – no warming
Western North Atlantic – no warming
Brazil – no warming
SE Australia – no warming
Southern South America – no warming
Andes Mountains – no warming
Chile – no warming

LINK
OK, so you are another fucking liar. So be it. Not dumb as the rest,. just another liar. On just one issue, no warming in the Andes?

Ancient Andes glaciers have lost half their ice in just 40 years

Ancient Andes glaciers have lost half their ice in just 40 years

nationalgeographic_1004485-800x533.jpg

On the run
Carsten Peter/National Geographic Creative

By Chelsea Whyte

The snowcapped skyline of the Andes is beating a hasty retreat. Since the mid-1970s, the area covered by glaciers in Peru’s Cordillera de Vilcanota range has nearly halved, with most losses occurring below 5000 metres.

Using Landsat images taken every decade, glaciologists at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil measured the snowline of the southern Peruvian range and found the ice caps that feed the glaciers shrinking.

Overall, they found that 48 per cent of ice had disappeared since 1975, with 81 per cent vanishing in areas below 5000 metres. As global warming continues, such tropical glaciers are likely to disappear.

Losses are occurring at different speeds on either side of the mountain range. “In general, the western sides of the tropical Andes maintain cold and dry conditions, whereas the eastern sides are humid and warm,” says Bijeesh Veettil, who led the study.

Global warming skeptics are a dime a dozen. Weather is about averages, not a few weird glitches one way tor' the other. I understand that.Our planet is warming overall, and that is a problem, Einstein. The Greenhouse runaway effect, and say, we end up like Venus, but in this case, it's avoidable. Or maybe not, perhaps Venusians of old just ignored everything and polluted the hell out of the place and the hell with everything.

You dumb fuck. Those were bug kill trees, that then fed the record fires this year. Damn, why don't you just advertise your stupidity?

Nah.....c'mon now....you just tend to the hysterical whenever a fire breaks out anywhere.

As I have astutely pointed out with facts and figures many times in the past, some of the largest and most devastating forest fires in the Western United States happened decades before they built the Titanic. And let's face it ....people of been seeing California wildfires on the TV for decades. Nobody cares.... except you and a handful of hysterical climate crusaders in this forum!!!!

People have waaaaaaaay Too Many real things to worry about in their life than worry about a st00pid forest fire..... may not sit well with you but that's the way it is

NYC breaks snow record...and the west breaks dought records,,,

Northern Hemisphere snow cover is EXTRAORDINARILY high this winter. Full standard deviations high right now:

View attachment 186224
Damn. And you claim to have bested a mathematician? LOL You ignorant fuck, for most of the time the red line is between the two blue ones. But you do realize what that means. LOL

Sunset Tommy..... keep up the outstanding posts. These people look like rank amateurs the last couple of weeks.

For a long time I have to admit they held their own..... but their same s*** year after year after year after year..... the public has just shut these assholes out. Plenty of evidence of that

Nah.....c'mon now....you just tend to the hysterical whenever a fire breaks out anywhere.

As I have astutely pointed out with facts and figures many times in the past, some of the largest and most devastating forest fires in the Western United States happened decades before they built the Titanic. And let's face it ....people of been seeing California wildfires on the TV for decades. Nobody cares.... except you and a handful of hysterical climate crusaders in this forum!!!!

People have waaaaaaaay Too Many real things to worry about in their life than worry about a st00pid forest fire..... may not sit well with you but that's the way it is
An ignorant dumb fuck of a city boy may not know what the forests mean, but that is where you get your water. And the oxygen in the air you breath. It is where people like me hunt when we have need of meat and little income. That has not been the case for me for decades, but I would like the option to remain. Go ahead and pretend your cold steel canyons are everything in life.

Forum List

Back