NYC breaks snow record set in 1871

All you ever need to know about AGW
Haha...well done...I couldn't have mocked you better than you mock yourself. Yes, all these scientists and their book learning are wasting their time...why, don't they know they can just divine scientific truths by masturbating, like you do?
Ignore the scientists

Conservative commentators know better

Actually s0n we don't care if we know better or not. The only thing that really matters is who is winning. The alarmist have spent 20 years throwing bombs and they haven't moved the ball of single yard. That's called not winning.

The idiot progressives think you get style points for banners and symbols

And yet we are getting a record breaking drought in the west. We broke winter. Forest or brush fires and red flag warnings in the middle or late winter in the west over all, less and less precipitation every year and a warming trend...So don't kid your self you if you get a a lot of snow or rain, and bitch about "what global warming"? Over all averages are what matters.

Last edited:
About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

If you look out YOUR window and it's raining, it's raining everywhere. If it isn't raining, there is drought everywhere.

How a bewildered ignorant child views the world.

And yet we are getting a record breaking drought in the west. We broke winter. Forest or brush fires and red flag warnings in the middle or late winter in the west over all, less and less precipitation every year and a warming trend...So don't kid your self you if you get a a lot of snow or rain, and bitch about "what global warming"? Over all averages are what matters.

Laugh out loud.... whatever you say sweetie!! We've been hearing that narrative for 20 years now..... but the people obviously aren't caring.:2cents:

Denver is dry a a bone. But the East coast? We haven't seen this climatic carnage since the XMAS storm of 82'. Any of you realist know that this is fleeting. American and European winters over all all disappearing before our eyes. The over all snow averages are shrinking. Hard to believe, but true. The sponsors of the winter Olympics fear for their future...global warming, it's like that.

I am an native Coloradan, I remember Starr Yelland, and the flood of 65'. I know the local weather cycles. This pattern, this warm dry, warm dry, followed by a brief saturation of snow or rain/hail is a retentively new phenomenon. I remember seeing a tornado spawning in that area that is NOW DIA...Tornado alley. Didn't want our airport put there..but our leaders don't ask US what we want...THEY tell us, instead..

Last edited:
About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

Wait, are you suggesting that snow in New York is determined by the GLOBAL temperatures?

A swing and a miss by light years from this far left drone..

Care to try again?

look at the little stupid hacks trying to pretend there's no climate change.

poor little sheeples

Denver is dry a a bone. But the East coast? We haven't seen this climatic carnage since the XMAS storm of 82'. Any of you realist know that this is fleeting. American and European winters over all all disappearing before our eyes. The over all snow averages are shrinking. Hard to believe, but true. The sponsors of the winter Olympics fear for their future...global warming, it's like that.

how dare you hit them with a vicious pack of truths.

how dare you hit them with a vicious pack of truths.

Snowed in NYC in April

Shows climate scientists do not know what they are doing

I am an native Coloradan, I remember Starr Yelland, and the flood of 65'. I know the local weather cycles. This pattern, this warm dry, warm dry, followed by a brief saturation of snow or rain/hail is a retentively new phenomenon. I remember seeing a tornado spawning in that area that is NOW DIA...Tornado alley. Didn't want our airport put there..but our leaders don't ask US what we want...THEY tell us, instead..

I don’t see the winter storms we used to get 30 or 40 years ago

Denver in the summer used to have rainstorms every summer day on Thursdays, snowed in the winter once a week. Now? We have dead pine tree trees everywhere, snow every other month. Precipitation is scarce all the time...The climate IS changing.

It is the over all averages that you have to look at here, kids.I am not a scientist or a lawyer. Weather is glitchy, true. I am over sixty, I know long term weather should be seen in perspective. Woolly mammoths being suddenly frozen aside...

Last edited:

Me either. Why is it, the east coast gets all these Nor' easters, an we in west get wind storms and dry air and red flag warnings? This isn't isn't normal. Something isn't right here. Climate change maybe? Just me thinking out loud...

I will send you Yankees some of our record dry heat and dry, if you can send us some of your record wet cold wet...Please don't tell me here isn't global climate change? DEAL?

No they have changed that term many times now as they made each term more worthless than the last.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence on this planet and happens with or without man present.

Although to promote the conspiracy theorists out there:

Wow! Have you informed the scientific community of your AMAZING findings?!?!? Imagine how embarrassed they will all be, when they find out they have been outsmarted by an uneducated slob with no knowledge or experience in ANY of their scientific fields!!!

You're going to be famous, Forrest!

See how the far left reacts when you challenge their religious dogma not base din reality?

After 60+ years trillions have been poured in the Man made myth, while only a few hundred million as been spent to find out how the actual climate engine works.

But then again if I could command 30,000 per hour speech on the man made myth, I guess I would convert as well.

Of course you don't, but you far left drones are hardly the bar used to determine such things.

Understanding the Weather's Water Cycle - dummies

Of course you don't, but you far left drones are hardly the bar used to determine such things.

Understanding the Weather's Water Cycle - dummies
I am over sixty yeas old, I have seen a few weather cycles in my life. Autumns leaves falling, winter's cold freeze and spring's warm kindred and the cherry blossoms next to my house, after all. And god forbid I see all that going away. It is going away.

Forum List

Back