NYC breaks snow record set in 1871

Denver used to get cold and snow, once a while a while the Midwest, we get nothing, tumbleweeds and dust storms and wildfires, you blokes in the east get HUGE deluges of snow 4 times over... you don't notice something is wrong here?

Good time to point out that Northern Hemisphere snowfall totals are ABOVE one standard deviations on average for the winter, above TWO standard deviations In early spring:

View attachment 186106

LINK
And this is a good time to point out that that is a measure of precipitation, not of temperature, which shows what a ignorant fool you are, when it comes to this topic.

What you really mean to say is that you have nothing to say against what I posted, which was from Environment Canada that covers half the planets surface all of it in Winter time.

You make clear that you have no science skills to offer because you failed to see that Snowfall EXTENT is EXTRAORDINARY this Northern Hemisphere winter, even Arabian Deserts got record snowfall.

Last edited:
Possible evidence leading to a cooling future, there have been signs of it in recent years.
Amazing! Could you point us to the published science which supports your claims?

That effort would be wasted on you since you are a miserable dog eared drooling knuckle dragging alarmist putz who always post insulting replies devoid of any science commentary. You are not here to debate, just be a brain dead alarmist with zero science skills to offer.

But will post this for others who will see that large areas of the world has been cooling for decades already, each area is backed by published science papers. The link is next to each region name:

From No Tricks Zone

Greenland, Antarctica And Dozens Of Areas Worldwide Have Not Seen Any Warming In 60 Years And More!

By P Gosselin on 18. February 2018

Excerpt:

Since 1870s – no warming
Greenland – no warming
New Zealand – no warming
Antarctica – no warming
North Atlantic – no warming
Western Pacific – no warming
India/Western Himalaya – no warming
Pakistan – no warming
Turkey – no warming
Himalayas/Nepal – no warming
Siberia – no warming
Portugal – no warming
NE China – no warming
SW China – no warming
South China – no warming
West China – no warming
Southern South America – no warming
Canada (B.C.) – no warming
Canada Central – no warming

Since 1940s/50s – no warming
Northern Hemisphere – no warming
Arctic Region – no warming
Greenland – no warming
South Iceland – no warming
North Iceland – no warming
Alaska – no warming
New York – no warming
Rural U.S. – no warming
Northern Europe – no warming
Western Europe – no warming
Mediterranean Region – no warming
Finland and Sweden – no warming
East Antarctica – no warming
Western North Atlantic – no warming
Brazil – no warming
SE Australia – no warming
Andes Mountains – no warming
Chile – no warming

LINK

And yet we are getting a record breaking drought in the west. We broke winter. Forest or brush fires and red flag warnings in the middle or late winter in the west over all, less and less precipitation every year and a warming trend...So don't kid your self you if you get a a lot of snow or rain, and bitch about "what global warming"? Over all averages are what matters.
Why prior to the Industrial Age, we never even had brushfires!!

Possible evidence leading to a cooling future, there have been signs of it in recent years.
Amazing! Could you point us to the published science which supports your claims?

That effort would be wasted on you since you are a miserable dog eared drooling knuckle dragging alarmist putz who always post insulting replies devoid of any science commentary. You are not here to debate, just be a brain dead alarmist with zero science skills to offer.

But will post this for others who will see that large areas of the world has been cooling for decades already, each area is backed by published science papers. The link is next to each region name:

From No Tricks Zone

Greenland, Antarctica And Dozens Of Areas Worldwide Have Not Seen Any Warming In 60 Years And More!

By P Gosselin on 18. February 2018

Excerpt:

Since 1870s – no warming
Greenland – no warming
New Zealand – no warming
Antarctica – no warming
Western Pacific – no warming
India/Western Himalaya – no warming
Pakistan – no warming
Turkey – no warming
Himalayas/Nepal – no warming
Siberia – no warming
Portugal – no warming
NE China – no warming
SW China – no warming
South China – no warming
West China – no warming
Canada (B.C.) – no warming
Canada Central – no warming

Since 1940s/50s – no warming
Northern Hemisphere – no warming
Arctic Region – no warming
Greenland – no warming
South Iceland – no warming
North Iceland – no warming
Alaska – no warming
New York – no warming
Rural U.S. – no warming
Northern Europe – no warming
Western Europe – no warming
Mediterranean Region – no warming
Finland and Sweden – no warming
East Antarctica – no warming
Western North Atlantic – no warming
Brazil – no warming
SE Australia – no warming
Andes Mountains – no warming
Chile – no warming

LINK
Interesting how the regional records, that have not been manipulated and homogenized, show cooling and everything else that has been highly manipulated shows warming..

The alarmists are in full disconnect from reality..

And yet we are getting a record breaking drought in the west. We broke winter. Forest or brush fires and red flag warnings in the middle or late winter in the west over all, less and less precipitation every year and a warming trend...So don't kid your self you if you get a a lot of snow or rain, and bitch about "what global warming"? Over all averages are what matters.
Why prior to the Industrial Age, we never even had brushfires!!
Until the industrial age nobody had toilet paper way before firearms, either.

In 1871 the earth had just entered a cooling phase.. Care to guess what were doing now?
BillyBob, nobody gives a shit what some ignorant, cackling denier with zero education or experience thinks. I will ask the scientists.
let me see.....

Name calling.... screaming 'denier' and nothing to offer.... You wouldn't know a scientist if one mocked you for being so ignorant.. You have yet to produce one iota of empirically observed evidence proving CAGW.....

upload_2018-4-3_22-59-35.png

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1871 was just over the peak of warming as cold set in... If you read the records of snow fall and water distribution what were seeing today has happened many times... ALL BY ITSELF...

Last edited:
Denver, we in the west used to know snow...But we aren't getting any,,,Jesus, you get a bazillion feet a week, and we in the west get mere tinny inches a entire season. Plus we have fires burning us up, wow. Who's to pity who here?

Denver, we in the west used to know snow...But we aren't getting any,,,Jesus, you get a bazillion feet a week, and we in the west get mere tinny inches a entire season. Plus we have fires burning us up, wow. Who's to pity who here?
Look up La NiΓ±a flow and weather patterns.. this is normal for that region under these conditions.

Winter Predicton.JPG

I am an native Coloradan, I remember Starr Yelland, and the flood of 65'. I know the local weather cycles. This pattern, this warm dry, warm dry, followed by a brief saturation of snow or rain/hail is a retentively new phenomenon. I remember seeing a tornado spawning in that area that is NOW DIA...Tornado alley. Didn't want our airport put there..but our leaders don't ask US what we want...THEY tell us, instead..

I don’t see the winter storms we used to get 30 or 40 years ago

Of course you don't, but you far left drones are hardly the bar used to determine such things.

Understanding the Weather's Water Cycle - dummies
I am over sixty yeas old, I have seen a few weather cycles in my life. Autumns leaves falling, winter's cold freeze and spring's warm kindred and the cherry blossoms next to my house, after all. And god forbid I see all that going away. It is going away.

No it's not you idiot.... it's not going away. You are just one of those people who tends to the hysterical..... much like the handful of alarmists in this forum. You see a bad storm.... the same kind of storm you've seen 500 times before in your lifetime....and knee-jerk to, "This must be climate change!".....

Thankfully in our society the vast majority of people are able to put things into that proper context and not get hysterical over stupid stuff....... and we know that because we see 0 calls for climate change legislation. Why? Because people are smart enough to realize they've been seeing the same s*** their whole lives.... those who don't tend to the hysterical. Shit.... our Representatives don't even bring s*** to the floor anymore because they don't want to look like a k00k.:iyfyus.jpg:

I saw it snowing in Colorado in August..... so it's not snowing now, must be global warming, according to the logic that there's none because it's snowing in NY in April.

People need to recognize that the mind of a progressive is wired differently.....

When they see unfortunate events happened in the world whether they are weather related or some other form of tragedy, they become desperate to seek a solution.... they really believe that there is no problem that can't be solved with innovative thinking and frequently they feel strongly that the solution can be provided by government.

Thankfully, most of the population recognizes that that is indeed faulty thinking..... that unfortunately there are just some things in life that you cant control.

Very few people identify themselves as being liberal..... there is a reason:113:

About 5.5 inches of snow breaks the old record of 2 inches for April 2. I expect the global warming cult will use the term "climate change" rather than global warming from now on. What happened in 1871 to cause 2 inches of snow in NYC on April 2, horse poop?

1871 was just about the end of the 400 year Mini Ice Age.

Where exactly is the "scientific community" having any impact outside of the scientific community?
Easy... the governments of every developed country are subsidizing sustainable energy and sustainable methods of production. Even China and India are taking steps to reduce emissions. The major mitaries of the world are all taking into account climate change in their plans.

These are just a few. Listen, man: you are an ignorant moron. You honestly think that, if you can't see it from your trailer park in real time, it doesn't exist. I doubt I am going to change that .

See how the far left reacts
By challenging you to publish your science in the real scientific cworld? That's how adults act, you moron. And that fact that you deniers have none and are producing none shows what lying little losers you all are.

Forum List

Back