NY Times: Possible Entire Steele Dossier Was Itself Kremlin Disinformation

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when I read the linked info, it will not say anything that exonerates Trump.
Let us know if you read anything that makes you suspect your Party is a bunch of hacks who perpetrated a hoax to take down President Trump.

Sorry. Not a hoax. Your corrupt leader will be held to account.

Just like Bush was?

My point?

Simple, Trump will never see impeachment and will most likely win in 2020...

OK.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when I read the linked info, it will not say anything that exonerates Trump.
Let us know if you read anything that makes you suspect your Party is a bunch of hacks who perpetrated a hoax to take down President Trump.

Just like Bush was?

My point?

OK.

Well what is Pelosi waiting for?

She did not call for the impeachment of Bush but will call for Trump impeachment?

Get real!

Does EVERY thread you start have to have an embarrassingly stupid lie in the thread title?
Have your mommy read this to you and explain it:

‘Another possibility -- one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out -- could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.

Oleg D. Kalugin, a former K.G.B. general who now lives outside Washington, saw that as plausible. "Russia has huge experience in spreading false information," he said.

Mr. Steele declined to comment for this article.’

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Just like Bush was?

My point?

OK.

Well what is Pelosi waiting for?

She did not call for the impeachment of Bush but will call for Trump impeachment?

Get real!

I never said she would. Why are you hung up on impeachment?

Possible?! 100% that this was the Russian plan to sow discord and animosity netween Americans and the two parties, and the Democrats played right into the Russians' hand by taking the bait. Very predictable convenient predictable idiots.
Who exactly have been "Putin's Puppets?" since 2016? Yeah that's right, the DUMOCRATS. Vlad couldn't be prouder of his little chumps, they have far exceeded his expectations.

The skid marks in your undershorts are not a hoax, but you are.

Why is Steele’s accomplice and partner, Skirpal never mentioned by The Press? He is a Russian British Double Agent.
Your link:

"Interviews with people familiar with Mr. Steele’s work on the dossier and the F.B.I.’s scramble to vet its claims suggest that misgivings about its reliability arose not long after the document became public — and a preoccupation of Trump opponents — in early 2017.

" Mr. Steele has made clear to associates that he always considered the dossier to be raw intelligence — not established facts, but a starting point for further investigation."

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier - The New Y…

Maybe this is the right time for "further investigation?"

Sucking cock for a living really affects your ability to reason.

Stop doing that!

Your link:

"Interviews with people familiar with Mr. Steele’s work on the dossier and the F.B.I.’s scramble to vet its claims suggest that misgivings about its reliability arose not long after the document became public — and a preoccupation of Trump opponents — in early 2017.

" Mr. Steele has made clear to associates that he always considered the dossier to be raw intelligence — not established facts, but a starting point for further investigation."

At least 6 more years of investigations. I’m enjoying your party leader Pelosi protecting Trump.
At least 6 more years of investigations. I’m enjoying your party leader Pelosi protecting Trump.
Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

"Nancy Patricia Pelosi
(/pəˈloʊsi/; née D'Alesandro; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019.

"First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker, and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history.[2] Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.[3]"

The scariest thing about Pelosi is that when she was first sent to congress in 1987 she was seen as the AOC of her day.

Personally, I wouldn't vote for her or Trump, but I suspect she will be in DC long after Trump goes to prison.
Pelosi is obviously a Putin puppet the way she protects Trump.
Pelosi is obviously a Putin puppet the way she protects Trump.
Pelosi and Trump are both swamp creatures.
Both deserve impeachment:

After the Mueller Report, Trump’s Fate Lies with Voters

"There are incidents sprinkled throughout the special counsel’s report in which President Trump’s behavior is clearly unethical, if not conclusively illegal.

"Some of them are already public, such as Trump’s request that the F.B.I. director at the time, James Comey, halt the Bureau’s investigation of Michael Flynn.

"Others have not been disclosed before.

"In the summer of 2017, for example, the President directed his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to relay an order to Jeff Sessions, who was then the Attorney General, to limit the scope of Mueller’s probe.

"Lewandowski declined to deliver the message; in fact, Mueller describes several instances in which Trump’s aides ignored his urgings to interfere in the investigation.
s-l640.jpg

"'The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful,' the report states, 'but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.'"

Why is Steele’s accomplice and partner, Skirpal never mentioned by The Press? He is a Russian British Double Agent.
Your link:

Is this who you're referring to?

Sergei Skripal - Wikipedia

"Sergei Viktorovich Skripal (Russian...born 23 June 1951) is a former Russian military intelligence officer who acted as a double agent for the UK's intelligence services during the 1990s and early 2000s.[4]

"In December 2004, he was arrested by Russia's Federal Security Service(FSB) and later tried, convicted of high treason, and sentenced to 13 years in prison.

"He settled in the UK in 2010 following the Illegals Program spy swap...."

"While it was initially reported that Skripal was a close confidant of Christopher Steele, the British ex-spy who compiled the controversial Trump–Russia dossier,[45][46]

"The Telegraph later reported that this trail of evidence linking Skripal to Steele was fabricated by Russian Intelligence.[47]"

So Obama and Hillary used smarmy Russian agents to craft material used against Trumps efforts to become President.

I'm really interested in how the Clinton Foundation gets $145 million from the Russians, and Bill Clinton gets half a million for half an hour of speaking in yes, RUSSIA, when Hillary was sec. of state, right before four country turned over a big chunk of our uranium reserves to the yes RUSSIANS. Collusion, anyone?!

Oh but Don Jr. took a meeting with a Russian nobody in the Trump Towers, and walk out a few minutes later! Said the Leftards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.a615b794aa8f

Yes, the Clintons should be investigated

The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today? If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Vladimir Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?

"The President called McGahn at home that night and then called him on Saturday from Camp David.

"The evidence accordingly indicates that news that an obstruction investigation had been opened is what led the President to call McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated.

"There also is evidence that the President knew that he should not have made those calls to McGahn.

"The President made the calls to McGahn after McGahn had specifically told the President that the White House Counsel’s Office — and McGahn himself — could not be involved in pressing conflicts claims and that the President should consult with his personal counsel if he wished to raise conflicts.

"Instead of relying on his personal counsel to submit the conflicts claims, the President sought to use his official powers to remove the Special Counsel.

"And after the media reported on the President’s actions, he denied that he ever ordered McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated and made repeated efforts to have McGahn deny the story, as discussed in Volume II, Section II.I, infra.

"Those denials are contrary to the evidence and suggest the President’s awareness that the direction to McGahn could be seen as improper."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II, P.90)

Ever think this whole production is a grand diversion to cloak the fact that it was the Dems and Deep State that perhaps engaged in the worst criminal conspiracy and threat to our national security in our nation's history? And perhaps that's why they're talking about obstruction now. Keeping the public busy to hide what really happened.

Silly me! I expected to see a NYT article. Instead I got a conspiracy theory message board.

I'm shocked.

I went to the link the OP posted
the link to the times article is there

lefties are generally retarded angry little lazy slackers by nature

yep im dehumanizing you
if the shit hit the fan? you aint seen shit! aND WILL learn first hand just HOW childishly amateurish and even dangerous the modern American left has become.
cluebat-applied.jpg

lepppx5j0iwy.jpg

keep on the path your uni party globalist one world betters have laid out for ya .

IT doesnt lead to Utopia....the sad part is that if they win the useful idiots ...a lot of em will no longer be invited ....it usually how it goes

IF ya win
IF
screen-shot-2019-03-26-at-8.40.09-am.png

Silly me! I expected to see a NYT article. Instead I got a conspiracy theory message board.

I'm shocked.

I went to the link the OP posted
the link to the times article is there

lefties are generally retarded angry little lazy slackers by nature

yep im dehumanizing you
if the shit hit the fan? you aint seen shit! aND WILL learn first hand just HOW childishly amateurish and even dangerous the modern American left has become.
View attachment 257260
lepppx5j0iwy.jpg

keep on the path your uni party globalist one world betters have laid out for ya .

IT doesnt lead to Utopia....the sad part is that if they win the useful idiots ...a lot of em will no longer be invited ....it usually how it goes

IF ya win
IF
View attachment 257259

Whoa! You sure type like a tough guy!

Forum List

Back