NY Times: Possible Entire Steele Dossier Was Itself Kremlin Disinformation

Silly me! I expected to see a NYT article. Instead I got a conspiracy theory message board.

I'm shocked.
Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.
Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Of course, they go with a smutty headline first.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when I read the linked info, it will not say anything that exonerates Trump.
Let us know if you read anything that makes you suspect your Party is a bunch of hacks who perpetrated a hoax to take down President Trump.

Sorry. Not a hoax. Your corrupt leader will be held to account.

Keeping Hillary's warmongering ass out of the White House is still not a crime

Your link:

"Interviews with people familiar with Mr. Steele’s work on the dossier and the F.B.I.’s scramble to vet its claims suggest that misgivings about its reliability arose not long after the document became public — and a preoccupation of Trump opponents — in early 2017.

" Mr. Steele has made clear to associates that he always considered the dossier to be raw intelligence — not established facts, but a starting point for further investigation."

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier - The New Y…

Maybe this is the right time for "further investigation?"

Your link:

"Interviews with people familiar with Mr. Steele’s work on the dossier and the F.B.I.’s scramble to vet its claims suggest that misgivings about its reliability arose not long after the document became public — and a preoccupation of Trump opponents — in early 2017.

" Mr. Steele has made clear to associates that he always considered the dossier to be raw intelligence — not established facts, but a starting point for further investigation."

What a fucking rube

Your link:

What a fucking rube
What a fucking rube

"Mr. Steele declined to comment for this article.

"But Joshua A. Levy, a lawyer for Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned the dossier, said the Mueller inquiry substantiated 'the core reporting' in the Steele memos — including 'that Trump campaign figures were secretly meeting Kremlin figures,' and that Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin, had directed 'a covert operation to elect Donald J. Trump.'

"While The New York Times and many other news organizations published little about the document’s unverified claims, social media partisans and television commentators discussed them almost daily over the past two years.

"The dossier tantalized Mr. Trump’s opponents with a worst-case account of the president’s conduct.

"And for those trying to make sense of the Trump-Russia saga, the dossier infused the quest for understanding with urgency.

"In blunt prose, it suggested that a foreign power had fully compromised the man who would become the next president of the United States."

Your link:

At least 6 more years of investigations. I’m enjoying your party leader Pelosi protecting Trump.

Your link:

At least 6 more years of investigations. I’m enjoying your party leader Pelosi protecting Trump.
Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

"Nancy Patricia Pelosi
(/pəˈloʊsi/; née D'Alesandro; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019.

"First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker, and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history.[2] Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.[3]"

The scariest thing about Pelosi is that when she was first sent to congress in 1987 she was seen as the AOC of her day.

Personally, I wouldn't vote for her or Trump, but I suspect she will be in DC long after Trump goes to prison.

Your link:

Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

"Nancy Patricia Pelosi
(/pəˈloʊsi/; née D'Alesandro; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019.

"First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker, and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history.[2] Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.[3]"

The scariest thing about Pelosi is that when she was first sent to congress in 1987 she was seen as the AOC of her day.

Personally, I wouldn't vote for her or Trump, but I suspect she will be in DC long after Trump goes to prison.
Pelosi is obviously a Putin puppet the way she protects Trump.

Your link:

Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

"Nancy Patricia Pelosi

Pelosi and Trump are both swamp creatures.
Both deserve impeachment:

After the Mueller Report, Trump’s Fate Lies with Voters

"There are incidents sprinkled throughout the special counsel’s report in which President Trump’s behavior is clearly unethical, if not conclusively illegal.

"Some of them are already public, such as Trump’s request that the F.B.I. director at the time, James Comey, halt the Bureau’s investigation of Michael Flynn.

"Others have not been disclosed before.

"In the summer of 2017, for example, the President directed his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to relay an order to Jeff Sessions, who was then the Attorney General, to limit the scope of Mueller’s probe.

"Lewandowski declined to deliver the message; in fact, Mueller describes several instances in which Trump’s aides ignored his urgings to interfere in the investigation.
s-l640.jpg

"'The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful,' the report states, 'but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.'"

Steal Dossier,sounds like the name of a black hockey player from Canada

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when I read the linked info, it will not say anything that exonerates Trump.
Let us know if you read anything that makes you suspect your Party is a bunch of hacks who perpetrated a hoax to take down President Trump.

Sorry. Not a hoax. Your corrupt leader will be held to account.

Just like Bush was?

My point?

Simple, Trump will never see impeachment and will most likely win in 2020...

Forum List

Back