NY Times; obama misspoke :D

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/o...on&adxnnlx=1383588066-dNsjXN8DXTST8fs/U49Sfw&

Mr. Obama clearly misspoke when he said that. By law, insurers cannot continue to sell policies that don’t provide the minimum benefits and consumer protections required as of next year. So they’ve sent cancellation notices to hundreds of thousands of people who hold these substandard policies.

Allow me to translate from liberalish to human;

He lied, and we can't believe you bought that hook, line and sinker. But to keep the bullshit rolling we are going to keep lying, b/c obviously our fellow liberals are just that dumb.

Four legs good
Two legs better

Well no.

And the Animal farm here analogy doesn't work either.

This is a case of what you guys have been doing all along, scandalizing, conflating and taking things wildly out of context.

It's amazing that this is even an issue.

Even more so given that the last administration cost this country trillions, 4000 American troops (Not four guys in Benghazi) and American prestige world wide over, what has been shown, to be multiple lies (as in KNOWINGLY stating as fact things that were NOT true).

Don't think people aren't watching this..

It's going to cost big in 2014.

uh huh, so, answer the question, was he being truthful when he said;

"That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

– President Obama, speech to the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009, during the debate over health insurance reform.

uh huh, I didn't expect an answer....its to much of an Integrity stretch....

Well no.

And the Animal farm here analogy doesn't work either.

This is a case of what you guys have been doing all along, scandalizing, conflating and taking things wildly out of context.

It's amazing that this is even an issue.

Even more so given that the last administration cost this country trillions, 4000 American troops (Not four guys in Benghazi) and American prestige world wide over, what has been shown, to be multiple lies (as in KNOWINGLY stating as fact things that were NOT true).

Don't think people aren't watching this..

It's going to cost big in 2014.

uh huh, so, answer the question, was he being truthful when he said;

"That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

– President Obama, speech to the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009, during the debate over health insurance reform.

uh huh, I didn't expect an answer....its to much of an Integrity stretch....

Period

It would be funny if so many millions of people weren't hurt by his lies.

Maybe the lesson that elections have consequences will finally sink in.

For good Democrats perhaps, the makers not takers, but good luck trying to convey the meaning of consequences to their masses of low information dolts who couldn't care less anyway.

Moochers weren't going to care anyways. I'm hoping that the people paying the bills will learn that elections are more than just popularity contests. They matter, and no one should vote for someone just because it's historic or the cool thing to do or because the candidate isn't someone else.

Obama said exactly what he wanted to do during the campaign but a bunch or people didn't list and pulled the lever because of white guilt or because Obama was a young black man or some other vapid reasoning. I hope they finally learned that elections have an impact.

It just sucks the rest of us pay for their lesson too.

Forum List

Back