NY governor bans medical help for homosexuals

Good for him.

Andrew Cuomo announces regulations to prevent gay 'conversion therapy' - CNNPolitics.com

Nice dictatorial move there asshole. Bans PRIVATE and Public from covering the help needed in NY state and bans parents from getting their minor children the help they need. Disgusting swine.

Then there is no hope for you. FAG.
Such BRILLIANT responses!

You are just butthurt.

Douche the sand out of your vadge and move on.

Nope not a joke. Its a medical/mental health help to cure someone of the disease known as homosexuality

What would you think of giving you a labotomy to cure your homophobia?
Would you mind paying for that yourself?

What the hell is gay conversion therapy? Is this some kind of joke?
Nope not a joke. Its a medical/mental health help to cure someone of the disease known as homosexuality. Google ex homosexuals.

You seem to be an expert on the subject. Tell us more.
Do your own research.
Good for him.

Andrew Cuomo announces regulations to prevent gay 'conversion therapy' - CNNPolitics.com

Nice dictatorial move there asshole. Bans PRIVATE and Public from covering the help needed in NY state and bans parents from getting their minor children the help they need. Disgusting swine.

Then there is no hope for you. FAG.
Such BRILLIANT responses!

You are just butthurt.

Douche the sand out of your vadge and move on.
Its called sarcasm libtard. Learn it.
There needs to be a nationwide ban on this kind of "therapy" for anyone under 18.
Why? Parents teach their kids things others don't like anything from Religion to how to use a weapon to homeschooling etc etc...its THEIR child until they are 18 and therefore medical and mental health decisions are the parents right. Also in this case Governor tyrant there has banned it for EVERYONE yes that means if you are over 18 as well.

I believe that it should be banned for children but if adults want to piss away their money on dumb shit than they should be allowed to do so. Think of all the charlatans that will be unemployed as a result of this legislation. lol

1st. This is a clear violation of the first amendment. You don't get to ban opinions because you dislike them. This isn't the soviet union.

2nd. This violated his oath of office to defend the constitution.

3rd. If liberals think they are allowed to ban speech they don't agree with, why would they ban this before they ban groups like NAMBLA? Are libs even thinking of banning NAMBLA like they are hellbent on banning this?

I believe that it should be banned for children but if adults want to piss away their money on dumb shit than they should be allowed to do so. Think of all the charlatans that will be unemployed as a result of this legislation. lol
How would you feel if conservatives decided to ban psychiatric treatment that was about transitioning transgender people to a nother gender?

How would you feel if conservatives decided to ban psychiatric treatment that was about transitioning transgender people to a nother gender?

I already said it should not be banned for adults. Way to shoehorn your tranny obsession into the discussion, though. Too funny.

I already said it should not be banned for adults. Way to shoehorn your tranny obsession into the discussion, though. Too funny.
But liberals encourage "transitioning" for tranny kids as young as 5.

But liberals encourage "transitioning" for tranny kids as young as 5.

Than get the government to ban those as well.

I doubt the therapy does much good but I don't agree with the state having the authority to tell a parent what procedures they can or cannot have

Lol good god. You really are a backwards rightwing nut aren't you?
Why are you against people treating themselves? So now not only do cultural marxists PUSH this garbage but now they want it to be PERMANENT for you. How nice of them.

What the hell is gay conversion therapy? Is this some kind of joke?
Nope not a joke. Its a medical/mental health help to cure someone of the disease known as homosexuality. Google ex homosexuals.
Lol all those so-called ex homosexuals are just uber Christians with a serious guilt complex. They simply can't admit that they are still gay.

Forum List

Back