MarcoBot Malfunctions: Gives Same Canned Answer 3 Times In A Row

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
One of the most heated moments during Saturday's GOP debate occurred when New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie called out Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) for giving a "memorized, 25-second response" -- an argument Rubio went on to inadvertently support.

While responding to Christie's attacks, Rubio gave the same answer three times, repeating, "Obama knows what he's doing."

"There it is," Christie said after Rubio made the remark for the third time.

Rubio repeated the comment again later in the debate and was booed.

Video: Watch Marco Rubio Give The Same Canned Answer 3 Times In A Row

Sounds like Marco needs a tuneup.

I didn't watch the debate so I didn't see this but I have seen two retarded kids get in a slap fight so if Rubio and Christie were involved I don't think I missed anything.

I didn't watch the debate so I didn't see this but I have seen two retarded kids get in a slap fight so if Rubio and Christie were involved I don't think I missed anything.

It is like watching a Filipino Slap Boxing match and it is ugly but you can not turn your head away because it is too damn funny!

Damn, its like someone inserted a scratched Kitty Werthmann CD into him.

This is why if you want a robot for an American Presidential candidate you have the Germans build it. Quality.

Rubio: I'm fierce defender of your right to be forced to have your rapist's baby. It's a human rights issue for me.

Rubio started flailing his hands yelling "danger Will Robinson Danger"

Rubio: I'm fierce defender of your right to be forced to have your rapist's baby. It's a human rights issue for me.

^^ canned response #2

How many more we gonna get from you?

^^ canned response #2

How many more we gonna get from you?
until morale improves ....If the Republican party was a Restaurant chain it would be Chipotle because they are making everybody sick.....

The most interesting man in the world ...unlike Marco Rubio his Piñatas fight back when a heavy set political man with halitosis from New Jersey with a stick starts swinging at it...No he does not always drink beer but when he does he never says over and over "Barack Obama knows exactly what he is doing"....four times like Marco Rubio
34760890.jpg

Boy Blunder=Marco Rubio thought he too could use his Mom to help his campaign, by sleeping with Trump...

Forum List

Back