NWA to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

If you think him being successful has anything to do with any actions by blacks then you aren't fit for this conversation
did i say him being successful had to do with actions by blacks?...

Yes, you asked if Elvis being successful had something to do with blacks "staying away" from Rock. Literally right above you.

it was because he was a good looking white kid who could sing....and remember 2 of the biggest composers of "black music" were 2 white jewish guys.....did the blacks who sang their songs "co-opt" their music?...

Even more evidence they Co opted blacks music.
Eminem, best rapper ever

If you think him being successful has anything to do with any actions by blacks then you aren't fit for this conversation
did i say him being successful had to do with actions by blacks?...

Yes, you asked if Elvis being successful had something to do with blacks "staying away" from Rock. Literally right above you.

it was because he was a good looking white kid who could sing....and remember 2 of the biggest composers of "black music" were 2 white jewish guys.....did the blacks who sang their songs "co-opt" their music?...

Hendrix wondered why blacks moved away from rock too,is this question above him too?.....
now its my turn to call you a dumbass...those 2 white jewish guys were writing for black artists as early as 1952 ....they did not co-opt shit,these 2 white guys helped develop it and for a while many blacks just assumed these 2 were also black.....

N.W.A. To Be Inducted Into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Next Year

...and it makes the haters mad lol

The first people to say "Fuck the Police" and tell about police abuse, harassment and even talking about how even black cops are as bad and sometimes worse. If you've seen Straight Outta Compton or have been a fan you KNOW how influential this group has been.

But Fuck the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...They are just catching up with this acknowledgement.

I love NWA, but rap isn't Rock and Roll. NWA doesn't belong in the RRHOF anymore than ABBA does, but there we are.

The first people to say "Fuck the Police" and tell about police abuse, harassment and even talking about how even black cops are as bad and sometimes worse. If you've seen Straight Outta Compton or have been a fan you KNOW how influential this group has been.

But Fuck the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...They are just catching up with this acknowledgement.
Ghetto rap isn't rock and roll. Pitiful.
Thankfully there are more intelligent people than assholes like you...
Speaking of sucking...have you swallowed yet???

What did NWA ever have to do with Rock?

White people just want something else to co-opt like they did with Rock and Elvis
its not white peoples fault black people kind of abandoned rock.....even Hendrix used to wonder why there was hardly any blacks in rock audiences.... and how did white people co-op Elvis,a white guy?....
No... Elvis co-oped/stole from Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Jackie Wilson.
They never held it against him.

Who the check is NWA? What a joke almost as bad as bubble gum rock cheap trick getting in.
They're rappers. The rock n roll hall of fame is a complete joke. Even mainstream rock radio station announcers don't afford them any credit. Totally arbitrary bs. But the people involved seem to have fun with it, meh.

I never even heard of them till today.

Were you alive in 1988 when Straight Outta Compton came out? That album was everywhere, including the news and the politicians because of Fuck The Police.

It's hard to believe it's been almost 21 years since Eazy-E died.

Who the check is NWA? What a joke almost as bad as bubble gum rock cheap trick getting in.
They're rappers. The rock n roll hall of fame is a complete joke. Even mainstream rock radio station announcers don't afford them any credit. Totally arbitrary bs. But the people involved seem to have fun with it, meh.

Were you alive in 1988 when Straight Outta Compton came out? That album was everywhere, including the news and the politicians because of Fuck The Police.

Born in 1965... Around 1988 was my getting into old Montrose and deep purple years.

Although the legacy of hip hop has all but destroyed the black community, it did provide for a brief moment in time, a road map for many disenfranchised black people to express their hurt and pain in a way that made millionaires out of ghetto kids and jew lawyers. The aftermath is disheartening, but legacy is definitely deserving its place in music history.

I would love to see the sagging pants placed there too and forgotten!!

Never heard of NWA before.

What did NWA ever have to do with Rock?

White people just want something else to co-opt like they did with Rock and Elvis
its not white peoples fault black people kind of abandoned rock.....even Hendrix used to wonder why there was hardly any blacks in rock audiences.... and how did white people co-op Elvis,a white guy?....
No... Elvis co-oped/stole from Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Jackie Wilson.
They never held it against him.
did not answer my question.....

Although the legacy of hip hop has all but destroyed the black community, it did provide for a brief moment in time, a road map for many disenfranchised black people to express their hurt and pain in a way that made millionaires out of ghetto kids and jew lawyers. The aftermath is disheartening, but legacy is definitely deserving its place in music history.

I would love to see the sagging pants placed there too and forgotten!!

Although I am rarely in agreement with you on issues, I do think you offered a good and honest post here. I feel bad for the black communities and I do also believe that their music has played a large role in causing a degeneration amongst the youth and young adults. Too many are aspiring to the wrong elements or goals.

I wholly agree with the sagging pants being a disgrace. It’s like rebel for the sake of rebelling. It does not project a good image.

The one item that threw me was your reference to black rap artists becoming millionaires and their jew lawyers. What is that implying? Is that implying that even though there are millions to be made, no respectable lawyer would endeavor to be part of this except those of jewish race? Or is it saying that only a jew lawyer is smart enough to take advantage? Either way, tsk,tsk.

I've never heard of Deep Purple...not sure what that is supposed to mean but there

I've never heard of Deep Purple...not sure what that is supposed to mean but there
you never heard of Deep Purple and yet you said i wasnt fit for a discussion about Rock and the Hall of fame?...

You seem to mix up a lot of different messages into one nonsensical response. So, I'll save some time here.

This thread is 6 pages and a lot of my responses have been to you. If you can quote where I said anything about being fit to discuss Rock and Roll or the Hall of Fame, you win and I will apologize.

If not, you are stupid and mix up messages on purpose to out lie.

Your choice smart guy

you never heard of Deep Purple and yet you said i wasnt fit for a discussion about Rock and the Hall of fame?...

You seem to mix up a lot of different messages into one nonsensical response. So, I'll save some time here.

This thread is 6 pages and a lot of my responses have been to you. If you can quote where I said anything about being fit to discuss Rock and Roll or the Hall of Fame, you win and I will apologize.

If not, you are stupid and mix up messages on purpose to out lie.

Your choice smart guy
were we not discussing elvis and i gave my opinion in response to your reply about him and you than said i was not fit for this discussion just because i did not agree with what you said?........you started a thread about NWA getting into the R&RHOF....and yet you dont know much about the music or the artist this hall is supposed to represent....have you heard of the Beatles?....

No quote then huh? You had your chance. Either you're a liar or too stupid. Either way, talk to the wall since you share the same IQ...

Or you can quote me saying what you accuse me of saying.

Easy right?

Forum List

Back