Nut Town: Clovis, New Mexico

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Is there something in the water down there????

A former New Mexico mayor who called President Barack Obama "the carnal manifestation of evil" and said Obama's election was part of a CIA conspiracy has been elected to his former job, according to unofficial results.

Lansford, 53, recently gained national attention after the newspaper reported his ties to a fringe religious and political group, ATLAH Media Network in New York. After threatening to withdraw from the race, Lansford later changed his mind and stayed in the race but said he felt disclosing his activities was unfair and would prompt others to label him "a whack job."

He's afraid to be labeled a "whack job"? Gee, who would do that? :confused:

And just what is this ATLAH???

ATLAH Media Network has come under fire from the Southern Poverty Law Center who posted details of the group's trial on the center's "Hatewatch" blog." ATLAH's leader, James David Manning, on various YouTube videos, also has blasted Obama for wanting turn America into an "Islamic Caliphate" and has compared him to a pimp.

Gee, where can I sign up? :eusa_hand:

"I guess," said Brumfield, "the city made their choice."

Yep, and it sounds like the whole city is nuttier than squirrel turds.....:cuckoo:

Let Clovis be Clovis. If they want tin foil hat types to be in the mayor's office, fine by me. So far, I have yet to perceive Clovis, New Mexico to be a bellwether of American politics and culture.

Just as gumbo is best when there are lots of different spices included, the American republic is just a little tastier when served with nuts.

Is there something in the water down there????

A former New Mexico mayor who called President Barack Obama "the carnal manifestation of evil" and said Obama's election was part of a CIA conspiracy has been elected to his former job, according to unofficial results.

Lansford, 53, recently gained national attention after the newspaper reported his ties to a fringe religious and political group, ATLAH Media Network in New York. After threatening to withdraw from the race, Lansford later changed his mind and stayed in the race but said he felt disclosing his activities was unfair and would prompt others to label him "a whack job."

He's afraid to be labeled a "whack job"? Gee, who would do that? :confused:

And just what is this ATLAH???

ATLAH Media Network has come under fire from the Southern Poverty Law Center who posted details of the group's trial on the center's "Hatewatch" blog." ATLAH's leader, James David Manning, on various YouTube videos, also has blasted Obama for wanting turn America into an "Islamic Caliphate" and has compared him to a pimp.

Gee, where can I sign up? :eusa_hand:

"I guess," said Brumfield, "the city made their choice."

Yep, and it sounds like the whole city is nuttier than squirrel turds.....:cuckoo:

well Obama does come from a CIA based family

Forum List

Back