Nunes needs to get out of the Investigation, he is not to be trusted to be on the committee

This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..
Trump is going to let Nunes Flame..the little punk ruined his own career.

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sorry dumbass, he changed what the FBI and the democrats in the committee wanted.

Lets see some facts on that Pred Fan? Link please.

This was a ploy last time just as it is now to derail justice...you should be ashamed

And so you trust Nunes to be Non-Partisan and get to the facts?

When this is over Nunes will receive the Medal of Freedom and have a statue erected in his honor.

the-the-return-of-panther-devin-nunes-returns-as-the-17805906_1_.png

This was a ploy last time just as it is now to derail justice...you should be ashamed

When this is over Nunes will receive the Medal of Freedom and have a statue erected in his honor.
Indeed! Nunes is a beacon of truth who exposed the treacherous Deep State. He is our modern day Paul Revere.

Where are you getting this info Steve? We have so many more important things in America to deal with and Nunes is a fake outright liar.

How Trump’s Allies Fanned an Ember of Controversy Into Flames of Outrage

How Trump’s Allies Fanned an Ember of Controversy Into Flames of Outrage

This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sorry dumbass, he changed what the FBI and the democrats in the committee wanted.

you're kidding, right?

he don't need no stinking facts- he's got fox

Where are you getting this info Steve? We have so many more important things in America to deal with and Nunes is a fake outright liar.

Where are you getting your information?
Feel free to link to any politician in Washington DC you think is not an outright liar.

You're just a blithering partisan hack ... :thup:

the-the-return-of-panther-devin-nunes-returns-as-the-17805906_1_.png

you're kidding, right?

he don't need no stinking facts- he's got fox

If it's not Fox News, it's FAUX....

Nunes, one of the most partisan hacks in Congress, is going after some in the FBI on the accusation that their partisanship there disqualifies them from doing their work - of investigation.

What?!

you misspelled *i'm*

tighten up, hack, tighten up

You are bit too eager to show your partisan hackery.
I certainly didn't make the case any particular party is void of crooks or tyrants ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

Dem's lie, transparency makes them fall to the ground and writhe in agony.

you certainly didn't make a case, hack

Well ... I can accept you lack the intellectual capabilities to grasp the case I was making.
Say something else stupid ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

Where are you getting your information?
Feel free to link to any politician in Washington DC you think is not an outright liar.

You're just a blithering partisan hack ... :thup:

You are a hack who will protect a man who cleary is out for himself and not Americans ( this thread is about the committee ) Go make your own thread you partisan fuck head who protects the hyped up lies that clogged up our headlines for 2 weeks or more.
Nunes is not to be trusted to be on this committee..

you misspelled *i'm*

I certainly didn't make the case any particular party is void of crooks or tyrants ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

Wow, what a dumbass.. :cranky:

Tell us why Nunes deserves to stay on the committee? After 2 times running to Trump with intel information..

you misspelled *i'm*

you certainly didn't make a case, hack

Just like Nunes and Trey Gowdy she /he supports the people who clearly are trying to help Trump and not the committee..

you misspelled *i'm*

Tell us why Nunes deserves to stay on the committee? After 2 times running to Trump with intel information..

Do you mean other than Republicans are in charge and the Speaker gets to decide who's on the committee and who is the chairman?

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

Dem's lie, transparency makes them fall to the ground and writhe in agony.
Please show us why?

Did the Dems come out with a bogus memo and block anyone who had a disagreement to get front page distractions..

So funny I saw all of these dummies who made threads on FB about the memo, and deleted them after the bogus memo was released..

you misspelled *i'm*

Do you mean other than Republicans are in charge and the Speaker gets to decide who's on the committee and who is the chairman?

What a joke, we should just end this committee.. it is a complete joke. They have clearly shown to be a bunch of Orange Clown Supporters and are not after the truth.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back