Nunes needs to get out of the Investigation, he is not to be trusted to be on the committee

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..
Trump is going to let Nunes Flame..the little punk ruined his own career.

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

This was a ploy last time just as it is now to derail justice...you should be ashamed

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

This was a ploy last time just as it is now to derail justice...you should be ashamed

And so you trust Nunes to be Non-Partisan and get to the facts?
What is non-partisan to you........jumping thru every hoop dems can think of........those days are over. I suggest you try some bi-partisanship

LOL... Nunes failed and is exposed by his cheating spirit..even his home town knows it.. I doubt that he will win in Nov. Trump will throw him to the wolves..just watch.

What is non-partisan to you........jumping thru every hoop dems can think of........those days are over. I suggest you try some bi-partisanship

LOL... Nunes failed and is exposed by his cheating spirit..even his home town knows it.. I doubt that he will win in Nov. Trump will throw him to the wolves..just watch.

If he failed why are you calling for him to be removed....think much

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

So Bear wasn't this Senate Committee suppose to be Non-Partisan ? Yes/ No?

Actually it is Adam Schiff who needs to get out of the House Intelligence Committee.
He has been leaking like the titanic.
He is clearly a crazy far left wing crackpot fanatic.

This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Why am I not surprised a blithering partisan hack like you is incapable of understanding what it all really means ... :dunno:

The Nunes memo and the response from the Democrats opposed to it ...
Goes further towards suggesting you shouldn't trust any of the crooks and tyrants in Washington DC ... Not in Congress nor the "Intelligence" agencies ... :thup:

Another one of your bullshit lies.
The 'memo' is just the tip of the iceberg pal.
Grassley is going to release another 'memo' soon.
Sessions is a week away from appointing a second Special Counsel to investigate the totality of the corruption within the DOJ/FBI.
The Inspector General's report will be the last nail in the DOJ/FBI corruption and the Clinton Crime Organization.
I'd like to watch Schiff attempt to stop that report.

Sorry dumbass, he changed what the FBI and the democrats in the committee wanted.

If he failed why are you calling for him to be removed....think much

Trey Gowdy was behind this as well..and He is one of the biggest slimes out there...although he will let Nunes take the fall.

Read what you wrote...IF HE FAILED..the snake is a snake. He is not out for the truth but to derail he showed us the first time he snuck over to the WH .. What a slime and you are protecting him..Why?

Another one of your bullshit lies.
The 'memo' is just the tip of the iceberg pal.
Grassley is going to release another 'memo' soon.
Sessions is a week away from appointing a second Special Counsel to investigate the totality of the corruption within the DOJ/FBI.
The Inspector General's report will be the last nail in the DOJ/FBI corruption and the Clinton Crime Organization.
I'd like to watch Schiff attempt to stop that report.

Yeah, another memo...Haaaa who cares

:21:

Forum List

Back