Nunes Measuring Obama For An Orange Jumpsuit

If any proof of what a low individual Hussein Obama was, one can see a pictorial representation of his racial animus by the 'artist' he chose for his official portrait.

"Obama's portrait artist painted black women with severed heads of white women

021318-Obama-Portrait-Artist-01.jpg

021318-Obama-Portrait-Artist-02.jpg

Hussein Obama:
Low-life, double-dealing, back-stabbing crypto-Islamist, drug-dealing anti-American racist.

[

Why haven't Huma, Cheryl Mills, and Hillary been charged?

Yeah, how come? Republicans own the House the Senate, the DOJ, the White House...how come Sessions hasn't locked up Hillary like they do in authoritarian countries like Ukraine.

Hey...Isn't that what Pauley Walnuts Manifort was involved with?

And why are you loathe to answer this query?

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

How are investigators not impartial? Is a cop investigating a child molester impartial?

What a stupid answer.
Really.

The bright side is that answer proves what we on the Right have always said about the lack of character on the Left.

Deflection not an answer. Is a cop impartial when investigating a child molester?

Take your time,.....and take a deep breath!

My hero, Devin Nunes has sent out ten questions to members of the Obama administration.....

...and guess where that is gonna lead.

"Byron York: Devin Nunes' 10 questions about the Trump dossier

1. When and how did you first become aware of any of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
2. In what form(s) was the information in the Steele dossier presented to you? By whom? (Please describe each instance)
3. Who did you share this information with? When? In what form? (Please describe each instance)
4. What officials actions did you take as a result of receiving the information contained in the Steele dossier?
5. Did you convene any meetings with the intelligence community and/or law enforcement communities as a result of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
6. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by a Democrat-aligned entity?
7. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and/or Hillary for America (Clinton campaign)?
8. When did you first become aware that the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA order on Carter Page?
9. Was President Obama briefed on any information contained in the dossier prior to January 5, 2017?
10. Did you discuss the information contained in the Steele dossier with any reporters or other representatives of the media? If so, who and when?
Byron York: Devin Nunes' 10 questions about the Trump dossier

Devon Nunes will be lucky to be walking around free at the end of the Mueller Investigation. The House Intelligence Committee is supposed to oversee the White House, not participate in their campaign of lies, misdirection and propaganda.

This is the funnest thing you’ve ever posted.

Nunes is a hero to America for standing up to you Fascists.

Let's prove it together.....

Are there any of the items in Nunes' Memo that you are able to refute?

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Number 1 is correct. The rest are lies. That’s an improvement for you. Usually everything you post is bullshit.

"Number 1 is correct. The rest are lies. That’s an improvement for you. Usually everything you post is bulls**t."

Here is the second item....as correct and true as all 17 are:

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

Just to prove that you are the lying low-life imbecile that I have regularly painted you to be....

"Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

"What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

Soooo....if the FBI and CrowdStrike work for the DNC.........guess who they work against.

You realize you have just proven that I am never wrong?

Last edited:
[

Why haven't Huma, Cheryl Mills, and Hillary been charged?

Yeah, how come? Republicans own the House the Senate, the DOJ, the White House...how come Sessions hasn't locked up Hillary like they do in authoritarian countries like Ukraine.

Hey...Isn't that what Pauley Walnuts Manifort was involved with?

And why are you loathe to answer this query?

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

implies
imifpärSHealədē /
noun

How are investigators not impartial? Is a cop investigating a child molester impartial?

What a stupid answer.
Really.

The bright side is that answer proves what we on the Right have always said about the lack of character on the Left.

Deflection not an answer. Is a cop impartial when investigating a child molester?

Since you insist, let's document the lack of impartiality:

im · on · ti · al · i · ty
imifpärSHăalădă /
noun

Here is the proof of the Mueller attack on the President of the United States:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creaHtion called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

". There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked."

Says who? you know that no american intelligence agency ever looked at the server. so who exactly confirmed that? The DNC? hahahaahahahaahhahahahahahahaha can I investigate myself when I get charged?

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same
actually, mueller was added to interfere in our country's progress and that failed.
He hasn't failed until he gets fired. And he should be fired. They were already caught engaging in prosecutorial misconduct.

Fired??????

Disbarred......as Bill Clinton was.

When you acquire a brain feel free to comment, until then......
I'm trying really I am But you republicans are killing me you are the worlds worst idiots for supporting this pos
I said the same thing about you when obummer was in.
But look how great Obama did ? He left the orange anus a pot of gold compared to the dung heap repub gwb left him

Let's get this straight......Hussein Obama , a total failure as President as well as an existential threat to this nation and to the world.
Yeah Trump has been riding Obamas wave , give Trump a year to put us back in the hole.
It is what you are used to. Does that mean you will be voting for Trump in 2020?

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same
actually, mueller was added to interfere in our country's progress and that failed.
He hasn't failed until he gets fired. And he should be fired. They were already caught engaging in prosecutorial misconduct.

Fired??????

Fired, Disbarred, Prosecuted and Sentenced.

Fired??????

Fired, Disbarred, Prosecuted and Sentenced.

Can I get an 'Amen'!!!!

You like this better?
5a8e3c7c391d9422008b47f3-750-375.jpg
Daily News

The New York Daily News touted a provocative front-page cover ahead of publication on Wednesday night.

The illustration shows President Donald Trump, his mouth taped over with the the logo of the National Rifle Association.

February 22, 2018 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
View image on Twitter

New York Daily News
I like the fact Trump is president, and you are a loser. Next.
I just don't get how ANYONE with a brain in their head likes the fact that this low life turd is president
I'm trying really I am But you republicans are killing me you are the worlds worst idiots for supporting this pos
Just be very careful jc I have you tied for worst poster here with bripat and sassy Keep it up and you'll be last

I just don't get how ANYONE with a brain in their head likes the fact that this low life turd is president
But look how great Obama did ? He left the orange anus a pot of gold compared to the dung heap repub gwb left him

Let's get this straight......Hussein Obama , a total failure as President as well as an existential threat to this nation and to the world.
Obama and Clinton the 2 greatest presidents of your lifetime

eddie.....do you find this indicative of a 'great President'?

If any proof of what a low individual Hussein Obama was, one can see a pictorial representation of his racial animus by the 'artist' he chose for his official portrait.

"Obama's portrait artist painted black women with severed heads of white women

021318-Obama-Portrait-Artist-01.jpg

021318-Obama-Portrait-Artist-02.jpg

Hussein Obama:
Low-life, double-dealing, back-stabbing crypto-Islamist, drug-dealing anti-American racist.

"Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology
As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

.... helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor ...."
Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

He did this for cash 'donations' to his political campaign.....the same ploy Hillary used when she sold out America's uranium for $145 million.

Just be very careful jc I have you tied for worst poster here with bripat and sassy Keep it up and you'll be last
ewwwww, dude what a compliment.

hahahahahahahahaha only in his anti american dreams did that occur. LOL. See what the businessman has done, three qtrs of 3.0 GDP, and many more decades long accomplishments. I'll take trump thanks.

hahahahahahahahaha only in his anti american dreams did that occur. LOL. See what the businessman has done, three qtrs of 3.0 GDP, and many more decades long accomplishments. I'll take trump thanks.

The idea seems to be catching on...

"Friday, February 23, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency."
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

.... helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor ...."

He did this for cash 'donations' to his political campaign.....the same ploy Hillary used when she sold out America's uranium for $145 million.

Sure, if you listen to fake opinion on a fake news channel.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency."

Narrative poll for fools.

And you posted it.

Sure, if you listen to fake opinion on a fake news channel.

You dropped by for an education??

No prob.....

Why did the Kremlin wish for a Democrat victory in November?

For the simple and well known history of the Clinton Crime Family....their aims were never based on a love of America.....they were based on personal aggrandizement.

Her:

It's not as though this is the first time the Clinton Crime Family has sold out the United States.....

Her:

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

"FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009...

....documented how Bill Clinton collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in Russian speaking fees and his charitable foundation collected millions in donations from parties interested in the deal while Hillary Clinton presided on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

....Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton...."
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Him:

b. President Bill Clinton allowed Communist China to gain missile guidance technology, to be able to aim nuclear missiles at America, in return for campaign donations.

Bill Clinton, "Democrat in the White House betrayed America by working hand in hand with our Communist enemies in mainland China. As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

.... accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions...." Flashback: Bill Clinton Gave China Missile Technology

Chinagate. Foreign countries funneled millions into Clinton's campaign. ".... Hillary then masterminded a scheme whereby the Clinton-Gore presidential campaign of 1996 took bribes from communist Chinese banks and their government to bankroll the president’s and the Democratic Party’s re-election efforts ."
Proof Hillary isn’t fit to be president

a. "When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, Chinese missiles were greatly limited in terms of their range and accuracy. But as journalist Richard Poe noted in 2003, “Thanks to Bill Clinton, China can now hit any city in the USA, using state-of-the-art, solid-fueled missiles with dead-accurate, computerized guidance systems and multiple warheads.”.... "'We like your president. We want to see him reelected,' former Chinese intelligence chief General Ji Shengde told Chinagate bagman Johnny Chung.

"Indeed, Chinese intelligence organized a massive covert operation aimed at tilting the 1996 election Clinton’s way.

"Clinton’s top campaign contributors for 1992 were Chinese agents; his top donors in 1996 were U.S. defense contractors selling missile technology to China.

"Clinton recieved funding directly from known or suspected Chinese intelligence agents, among them James and Mochtar Riady who own the Indonesian Lippo Group; John Huang; Charlie Trie; Ted Sioeng; Maria Hsia; Wang Jun and others."Bill Clinton - Discover the Networks

b. "Agents for the Chinese government and military funneled millions into President Clinton’s re-election campaign, the Clinton Legal Defense Fund and the DNC.

The DOJ reported “A pattern of events suggests a level of knowledge within the White House–including the President’s and First Lady’s offices–concerning the injection of foreign funds into the reelection effort.” Hillary Clinton A Career Criminal Video | LYBIO.NET Discover New Reading Content.

ChinaGate Against campaign finance law, China donated to Bill Clinton's campaign so as to influence US policies. Agents for the Chinese government, and the military, funneled millions into Clinton's campaign.

DoJ: ...knowledge within the President's and First Lady's Offices...concerning the injection of foreign funds in the reelection effort.

Of course America-hating nations wanted Hillary over Trump.....the Clinton family has a long history of selling out America.

======================================

a. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...."http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

The Clintons, while in charge in Arkansa, turned the environment over to Tyson Foods, allowing pollution of Arkansas' waterways for a $100,000 bribe.

With Bill's wife as the bagwoman.

Narrative poll for fools.

And you posted it.

You probably like these better, you dunce:

" HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes ..."
HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

and this....

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Swear to god that Cell you guys have reserved for, um anyone in Obama Administration, has it's very own theme song!

"god" need be capitalized.

32 new counts against Manafort and Gates,,,,, PC your scum are going down Brace your evil self

Any charges related to President Trump?

No?

Thank you.

LOL Not yet But don't hold your breath His ass is grass and Muelleur is the lawn mower

The indictment of the 13 Russians is Mueller tossing in the towel.

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

From Mark Penn, Democrat functionary.....

"...many of the moves of the prosecutors have been to generate publicity, not fight crime. Mueller indicted 13 Russians knowing there would never be any trials or questioning of their findings that were little more than a press release. The raid on Cohen was not geared just to get information. It was also a publicity stunt, exactly the opposite of how the Justice Department is supposed to carry out investigations in ways that protect the confidentiality of those under investigation."
Comey’s last stand for the deep state

Forum List

Back