Nukes found in libya

Conservative why do you pummel littlered so mercilessly like a red headed step child? does he owe you money?

He amuses me. He's like my own little court jester... dance, jester... dance!

jokes on you., actually the joke as been you all along.

Anyone who thinks another person can create an earthquake and say that's a threat is totally off their rocker, and has proven they have been punked toyed with and pawnage.

Anyone who thinks another person can create an earthquake and say that's a threat is totally off their rocker, and has proven they have been punked toyed with and pawnage.

Next time I'll have the earthquake hit a little closer to you.

So... let's see... you claim to be able to create earthquakes... then go on to say anyone who claims to be able to create earthquakes is off their rocker.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your thread is fail, bigrebnc. Thank you allowing all on the board to see you as the homophobic, sexist, racist, and white supremacist that you are.

Fuck you son of a bitch you are a fucking lying piece of shit if you say I am racist or sexist or a white supremacist. But don't allow me to stop you from lying

If hes lying why do you get so angry about it littlered?:eusa_liar:

So... let's see... you claim to be able to create earthquakes... then go on to say anyone who claims to be able to create earthquakes is off their rocker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck? little red says he can create earthquakes now?:confused:

Your thread is fail, bigrebnc. Thank you allowing all on the board to see you as the homophobic, sexist, racist, and white supremacist that you are.

Fuck you son of a bitch you are a fucking lying piece of shit if you say I am racist or sexist or a white supremacist. But don't allow me to stop you from lying

If hes lying why do you get so angry about it littlered?:eusa_liar:

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Conservative why do you pummel littlered so mercilessly like a red headed step child? does he owe you money?

He amuses me. He's like my own little court jester... dance, jester... dance!

schleich_court_jester.jpg

AND YOU TOOK IT IT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO REPORT IT TO THE MODS AS A THREAT? Just how fucked up in the head have I made you to think that?

Forum List

Back