NRA receives surge in donations.

That's just one example that you're ok with banning. There are plenty more bunker busters, AA missles, ... that citizens aren't allowed to own. The list is probably pretty long, and we're all ok with that. I was just pointing that you yourself, in these instances, are ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment.
Are you unable to read.

I told you how you can build your own nuke

Go ahead I don;t care.

You'll die from radiation poisoning outside of a week but please go ahead.
So if I put an ad in the NY Times asking to buy a nuke, what do you think will happen? Do you think that I'll end up in jail for 50 years when the government stings me?
Don't know don't care.

I have no desire to own a nuke you do,

Here is an article on how to build one and it has pictures to make it easier for you to understand.

Build an Atomic Bomb!
"Don't know don't care." Awww, Admitting you don't know something, how cute.

Well, consider yourself schooled then. You've learned something new today. :biggrin:

If you want to find out go ahead and do it.

And how the fuck am I supposed to know what will happen if you do something?

but you can purchase uranium ore and you can make your own weapons grade nuclear material. All the info you need is out there so go ahead and do it
Seriously though, if someone shows up at the US border wanting to bring in a suitcase nuke, declared and everything, they will confiscate it. So no 2nd Amendment rights for nukes. And we all agree that that's ok. Don't we?

Maybe maybe not

But I'm sure I could have killed as many with a big ass truck and snow plow

and where are your numbers that prove gun murders went down in the UK while the overall murder rate rose?
It was you who said "Murder rates increased in the UK AFTER they passed their strict gun laws". I never mentioned the UK. But even so, the murder rate in the UK was much lower than in the US because of gun control. That it may have gone up some still keeps it way, way below the US rate. So it's kind of a red herring to say shit like that.
They did

Murder and homicide rates before and after gun bans - Crime Prevention Research Center

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png
A short spike and then it went down. Probably was about to head up anyways, so the ban made it go down afterwards. Thanks for clearing that up.

it never went below the lowest lever before the ban did it?

No it didn't

if gun bans lower the murder rate shouldn't the murder rate after the ban drop to a level lower than it was before the ban?

Yes it should

did it

no it didn't

do gun bans lower the murder rate

no they don't
Gun control laws help keep the rate low in the first place.

UK on left, US on right

View attachment 185364
No it doesn't

The UK has always had a lower murder rte than the US even before they passed their first round of strict gun laws in the 60's

There are far more variables than gun and gun laws involved in the murder rates of a country

The murders in this country are concentrated in very small areas in 5% of all the counties in the country. These areas are urban, poor and have a history of high crime. 70% of all murders occur in these areas and these murders tend to be young minorities killing other young minorities which is why we as a country don't really care.

And you don't care either because all you ever talk about is taking guns away from people who will never commit a crime.

It is not gun laws or the lack of them that created these islands of high crime and murder.

Are you unable to read.

I told you how you can build your own nuke

Go ahead I don;t care.

You'll die from radiation poisoning outside of a week but please go ahead.
So if I put an ad in the NY Times asking to buy a nuke, what do you think will happen? Do you think that I'll end up in jail for 50 years when the government stings me?
Don't know don't care.

I have no desire to own a nuke you do,

Here is an article on how to build one and it has pictures to make it easier for you to understand.

Build an Atomic Bomb!
"Don't know don't care." Awww, Admitting you don't know something, how cute.

Well, consider yourself schooled then. You've learned something new today. :biggrin:

If you want to find out go ahead and do it.

And how the fuck am I supposed to know what will happen if you do something?

but you can purchase uranium ore and you can make your own weapons grade nuclear material. All the info you need is out there so go ahead and do it
Seriously though, if someone shows up at the US border wanting to bring in a suitcase nuke, declared and everything, they will confiscate it. So no 2nd Amendment rights for nukes. And we all agree that that's ok. Don't we?

You're not being serious at all.
I told you how you can legally own a nuke.

Maybe maybe not

But I'm sure I could have killed as many with a big ass truck and snow plow

and where are your numbers that prove gun murders went down in the UK while the overall murder rate rose?
It was you who said "Murder rates increased in the UK AFTER they passed their strict gun laws". I never mentioned the UK. But even so, the murder rate in the UK was much lower than in the US because of gun control. That it may have gone up some still keeps it way, way below the US rate. So it's kind of a red herring to say shit like that.
They did

Murder and homicide rates before and after gun bans - Crime Prevention Research Center

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png
A short spike and then it went down. Probably was about to head up anyways, so the ban made it go down afterwards. Thanks for clearing that up.

it never went below the lowest lever before the ban did it?

No it didn't

if gun bans lower the murder rate shouldn't the murder rate after the ban drop to a level lower than it was before the ban?

Yes it should

did it

no it didn't

do gun bans lower the murder rate

no they don't
Gun control laws help keep the rate low in the first place.

UK on left, US on right

View attachment 185364

that does not prove the gun laws are responsible for those numbers.

Only a simpleton thinks that no other variables matter

Forum List

Back